Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

Guys, I just saw this video. I don't understand Japanese or whatever language this video uses. Is it a video about how to launch and also to 'awaken' volcanic drivers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36BPDDVLZA
Saw this just now too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068DQfKuung
Is it just another way of awakening the volcanic' drivers? It looks like it to me because in the 1st launch, it is aggressive, then in the 2nd and 3rd test launches (not real life 2nd and 3rd test launch. I mean 2nd and 3rd test launch that he shows) it is calmer. Can anyone translate the text shown in the last 2 battles?
Shouldn’t there be some Fafnir combos in the spin-equalization section?
i use
Ifritor I2, DR26,orbit
(Jun. 09, 2019  9:33 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Saw this just now too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068DQfKuung
Is it just another way of awakening the volcanic' drivers? It looks like it to me because in the 1st launch, it is aggressive, then in the 2nd and 3rd test launches (not real life 2nd and 3rd test launch. I mean 2nd and 3rd test launch that he shows) it is calmer. Can anyone translate the text shown in the last 2 battles?

Basically the video is talking about the launch technique for Volcanic (and its Dash counterpart), and 2 ways of how to legally "awaken" (aka wear down the plastic shaft the flat tip rotates with to become smoother and be like Bearing or Quest except it is pure plastic-on-plastic friction within) it which are 1) tilt launch it repeatedly on the stadium or 2) use the launcher and your holding index finger to hold the Bey in place then pull on the string with the launcher upside-down (same logic of wearing out the plastic shaft of Volcanic, but probably a faster way to both awaken the Driver and wreck your launcher). An illegal way is through a video by a japanese beytuber (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upoToRM2Z44) who used a modded launcher with motor and used the Driver like a drill bit; then he put some putty on the Driver and pressed that on one side of the stadium and pressed the switch/trigger. After a lot of spinning, he put it on pP and it actually looks like how Quest behaves when not being hit (without the stamina loss)
I feel like Wizard Longinous/any left spin 0 atomic Heavy weight/gen will be a competitive combo even if you hard launch

I dont have the means to get those so i cant test em, so it's just an idea
(Feb. 20, 2019  3:33 AM)LegendV3 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  1:22 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: sR.0L.Br (Lift in defense mode)
wV.7.Ds
hS.4F.At

Also could anyone make any good competitive combos out of these parts?

Layers:
Spriggan Requiem
Nightmare Longinus
Emperor Forneus
Bloody Longinus
Winning Valkyrie
Z Achilles
Drain Fafnir
Geist Fafnir
Cho-Z Valkyrie
Cho-Z Achilles

Discs:
8'
Zenith

Frames:
Vortex
Glaive
Under
Flow
Star
Meteor
Cross

Drivers:
Zeta
Evolution
Dimension
Xtend+
Volcanic
Yard
Spiral
Absorb
Reboot
Loop
Nothing
Defense
Variable
Ultimate Reboot

(Feb. 20, 2019  1:22 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: sR.0L.Br (Lift in defense mode)
wV.7.Ds
hS.4F.At

Also could anyone make any good competitive combos out of these parts?

Layers:
Spriggan Requiem
Nightmare Longinus
Emperor Forneus
Bloody Longinus
Winning Valkyrie
Z Achilles
Drain Fafnir
Geist Fafnir
Cho-Z Valkyrie
Cho-Z Achilles

Discs:
8'
Zenith

Frames:
Vortex
Glaive
Under
Flow
Star
Meteor
Cross

Drivers:
Zeta
Evolution
Dimension
Xtend+
Volcanic
Yard
Spiral
Absorb
Reboot
Loop
Nothing
Defense
Variable
Ultimate Reboot

Try bloody Longinus 12 reboot on a 45 degree launch angle

I have a combo to beat arc belkelsh 2bump atomic 

The combo i have to beat it is 
Drain fafnir 
8 dash
Flow
Reboot 

Even though drain fafnir's ability doesn't work on left spin beys it can beat him reboot gave a extra spin 
(Jul. 09, 2019  2:23 AM)Dragon4213 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  3:33 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: Try bloody Longinus 12 reboot on a 45 degree launch angle

I have a combo to beat arc belkelsh 2bump atomic 

The combo i have to beat it is 
Drain fafnir 
8 dash
Flow
Reboot 

Even though drain fafnir's ability doesn't work on left spin beys it can beat him reboot gave a extra spin 

It is quite easy to beat the stock combo of Ark Bahamut, tbh. But I guess the Hasbro version has a better grip on the Driver, so that combo for F3 you have is possibly going to have some use.
We should update this to include GT parts.
(Jul. 31, 2019  12:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: We should update this to include GT parts.

It'll basically boil down to almost the same parts list just with Lord Spriggan Layer, all the left spin Chips and Bases, Judgment Base, Diabolos Chip, Metsu/Ten/Goku/Gen/Zan Weights, every GT Disk except probably Around (since it has not yet been tested much), Rise, Orbit Metal and (possibly) Keep Drivers.
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:41 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yo guys guess what just happened to me.

Someone bought you 100 copies of every beyblade to have been produced so far and has promised to buy 100 copies of every beyblade that's gonna be produced in the future as well?
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  12:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: We should update this to include GT parts.

It'll basically boil down to almost the same parts list just with Lord Spriggan Layer, all the left spin Chips and Bases, Judgment Base, Diabolos Chip, Metsu/Ten/Goku/Gen/Zan Weights, every GT Disk except probably Around (since it has not yet been tested much), Rise, Orbit Metal and (possibly) Keep Drivers.
Very true.
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:52 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:41 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yo guys guess what just happened to me.

Someone bought you 100 copies of every beyblade to have been produced so far and has promised to buy 100 copies of every beyblade that's gonna be produced in the future as well?

Nope, but I lmaoed to that. 
You guys know OriginalZankye? I finally got to meet him, and I messaged him and I said these words. "Yo dude, Its good to finally meet ya. I have indeed seen some of your beyblade videos, and I'm actually really impressed. I mean look at you dude. Over 200,000 subscribers. Your poppin off with your videos man. But dont forget man Im a youtuber too and you may have gotten there first but I put the compete in competition and I blow it away like aiger akabane. 
Anyway on to the point, I made some pretty good merch for my channel and I think you might like it.
And his response was: Do not ever message this account again. 
And he blocked me. I had a full load of respect for this guy. And all I was trying to do was make a rivalry but at the same time be friends with him.
And he returns the favor with a load of carp. 
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:24 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:52 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Someone bought you 100 copies of every beyblade to have been produced so far and has promised to buy 100 copies of every beyblade that's gonna be produced in the future as well?

You guys know OriginalZankye? I finally got to meet him, and I messaged him and I said these words. "Yo dude, Its good to finally meet ya. I have indeed seen some of your beyblade videos, and I'm actually really impressed. I mean look at you dude. Over 200,000 subscribers. Your poppin off with your videos man. But dont forget man Im a youtuber too and you may have gotten there first but I put the compete in competition and I blow it away like aiger akabane. 
Anyway on to the point, I made some pretty good merch for my channel and I think you might like it.
And he blocked me. I had a full load of respect for this guy. And all I was trying to do was make a rivalry but at the same time be friends with him.

Figures. The first sentence I thought you saw him in person. Then you clarified it was via a private message. Your wording is what ticked the person off, probably due to already receiving lots of private messages as well from strangers. 

Don't forget, he's still not an adult (aka not yet over 18), so he's bound to be wary and cautious of any private messages coming from "fans" who are mostly strangers. I'd feel the same way as him too, and I'm already 26. 

So if you found insult from his response to your seemingly aggressive fan approach, then by all means you can rescind the respect you had for him, but you can't also take it too much against the guy. I'd wager he's been getting flak from his blatant and admittedly harsh responses, but I'd understand since most if not all comments or messages either ask him for a "free blaybleyds" "giveaway" etc. He may not have been the one who bought those Beys he showcases on his videos, but his parents worked hard for the money paid for those (probably in his early YouTube years then eventually buy the Beys using YouTube monayyyy).

Point is, he's got a right to filter out who he wants to be friends with, and if you got a problem with that, then you are too entitled and do deserve the response you got.

I'm not defending the individual personally, but I'm just being honest that if I ever managed my own YouTube channel for Beys or whatnot, any fan that messages me in that way is gonna be blocked for safety reasons.

Anyways, back on topic. I think this thread could benefit from the Opposite spin tier list in another thread since I do notice that Lord Spriggan on Bearing is being spammed in the most recent WBO-hosted tournament
(Apr. 09, 2019  1:19 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  12:28 PM)Bbgfan Wrote: I have a stamina type destroyer. The combo is : original kerbeus :layer
0 as the disc  

And jolt as the driver
Bro, it's not april first anymore. This had better be a joke.

Well for me it’s pretty good but you can change the layer if you want
Hey guys – My sons (6 and 8) and I are new to BB, been reading a lot on these forums as well as the fandom site. I’m hoping you can recommend some combos based on the BBs below.

We have a weekly tournament at a LTS in the area. In terms of local meta, I am not too familiar with all the BBs name but it seems vast majority are Hasbro evolution and slingshot – so not too concerned here. There are a few kids that have TT most have stock combos from God Layer and Cho Z. There is a small group that you can tell are more serious, again mostly God Layer and Cho Z. Some combo pieces that I noticed for layer was Spriggan Requiem, Geist Fafnir and Dread Phoenix. Can’t ID drivers that well but I did notice Bearing. You tell these kids know their BB tech and meta. It seems stamina type blades are king at this store's meta. The store uses the Hasbro red Beyblade Bust stadium set up on a table, not on the ground like I see in videos.

Anyways here is the list of what we got. Bought all this in one month, should probably slow it down as the kids are spoiled. I have Union Achilles on preorder so he won’t be here for a bit. Really enjoying Beyblades I wish I could join in but I’m over forty so it would look a bit odd. Too bad I would crush those 8 year olds Smile

• Twin Nemesis 1'Hit Wedge
• Hound Dog 8 Bearing
• Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
• Z Achilles 3Dagger Destroy
• Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive (Comes with a Level Chip)
• Cho-Z Achilles 00 Dimension
• Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu
• Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen
• Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral' Metsu
• Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
• Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension'
• Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu

Hasbro – I understand that we can use disk and frames from Hasbro with TT
Frame: Glaive and Bump
Disk: 00/0/4/10 and Hit - we have others but from what I understand the rest are trash

Cheers!
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:38 PM)bp240 Wrote: Hey guys – My sons (6 and 8) and I are new to BB, been reading a lot on these forums as well as the fandom site. I’m hoping you can recommend some combos based on the BBs below.

We have a weekly tournament at a LTS in the area. In terms of local meta, I am not too familiar with all the BBs name but it seems vast majority are Hasbro evolution and slingshot – so not too concerned here. There are a few kids that have TT most have stock combos from God Layer and Cho Z. There is a small group that you can tell are more serious, again mostly God Layer and Cho Z. Some combo pieces that I noticed for layer was Spriggan Requiem, Geist Fafnir and Dread Phoenix. Can’t ID drivers that well but I did notice Bearing. You tell these kids know their BB tech and meta. It seems stamina type blades are king at this store's meta. The store uses the Hasbro red Beyblade Bust stadium set up on a table, not on the ground like I see in videos.

Anyways here is the list of what we got. Bought all this in one month, should probably slow it down as the kids are spoiled. I have Union Achilles on preorder so he won’t be here for a bit. Really enjoying Beyblades I wish I could join in but I’m over forty so it would look a bit odd. Too bad I would crush those 8 year olds Smile

• Hound Dog 8 Bearing

Disk: 00/0/4/10 and Hit - we have others but from what I understand the rest are trash

Cheers!

If you or someone (who listens to you) uses any good zwei and cho z achilles combo, you/ that person can beat the stamina beys that you have mentioned above (you do lack a few top tier mobile attack drivers, but you can be just fine maybe).
If you don't mind repeating parts,
Zwei fafnir 10 destroy or atomic,
cho z achilles 00 atomic or destroy
lord spriggan (or dread bahamut with gen) 00wall/ 7wall bearing
slash valkyrie blitz octa (risky; not sure if it will work))
are good combos.
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:24 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:52 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Someone bought you 100 copies of every beyblade to have been produced so far and has promised to buy 100 copies of every beyblade that's gonna be produced in the future as well?

That's hilarious, but what did you expect? No one likes being told there's competition on the way, and especially with all those subs, he's prob like wtf. It'd be like if I messaged Keanu Reeves like, hey, I love the Matrix but I'm coming for your job. Lmao.
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:38 PM)bp240 Wrote: Hey guys – My sons (6 and 8) and I are new to BB, been reading a lot on these forums as well as the fandom site. I’m hoping you can recommend some combos based on the BBs below.

• Hound Dog 8 Bearing

Cheers!

If you or someone (who listens to you) uses any good zwei and cho z achilles combo, you/ that person can beat the stamina beys that you have mentioned above (you do lack a few top tier mobile attack drivers, but you can be just fine maybe).
If you don't mind repeating parts,
Zwei fafnir 10 destroy or atomic,
cho z achilles 00 atomic or destroy
lord spriggan (or dread bahamut with gen) 00wall/ 7wall bearing
slash valkyrie blitz octa (risky; not sure if it will work))
are good combos.

Thanks so much!

Suggestions for Balance and Stamina combo's are also welcomed. Also please let me know what other parts we should be investing in.

For the Z.F.10.Ds and the czA.00.At combo, would adding a disk frame like bump help? Also the weights on the GT layers any insight here, it sounds like the heavier the better?
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:52 PM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:24 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Nope, but I lmaoed to that. 

That's hilarious, but what did you expect? No one likes being told there's competition on the way, and especially with all those subs, he's prob like wtf. It'd be like if I messaged Keanu Reeves like, hey, I love the Matrix but I'm coming for your job. Lmao.

Lol dude. Guess you got me on that one.
(Aug. 26, 2019  2:43 PM)Bbgfan Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  1:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: Bro, it's not april first anymore. This had better be a joke.

Well for me it’s pretty good but you can change the layer if you want
No, there is no way this is good on any level. What combos are you using to fight this thing? Tell me please.

• Hound Dog 8 Bearing

Cheers!
What layers and drivers from Hasbro do you have?;I may be able to help if your beys are good enough.
what is the best disk for hell salamander level chip orbit metal