Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

(Feb. 23, 2018  8:26 PM)Yee Wrote: I'm a lemon

No one really cares, post these kinds of things in the Random Thoughts thread.
I guess there's a hole in the WBO burst rules, so i'll try to take advantage of it: is it legal to change chip by disassemble the layer?
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:43 PM)bblader90 Wrote: I guess there's a hole in the WBO burst rules, so i'll try to take advantage of it: is it legal to change chip by disassemble the layer?

During or at the start of a match you cannot disassemble the bey to change God Chips, but you are allowed to disassemble a bey to change its spin direction once. Before a match, you are allowed to change your God Chips.
OK, even in Hasbro format? I would loooove to change v3's chip to put s3' metal one on it. I yelled "YAYYYY!!!!" too soon, in fact the WBO rules won't let anybody swap parts from "x layer" to "y layer". Damn, i wish it was legal soooo bad
:°°( .......
(Feb. 25, 2018  12:00 AM)bblader90 Wrote: OK, even in Hasbro format? I would loooove to change v3's chip to put s3' metal one on it. I yelled "YAYYYY!!!!" too soon, in fact the WBO rules won't let anybody swap parts from "x layer" to "y layer". Damn, i wish it was legal soooo bad
:°°( .......

Hasbro SwitchStrike(God Layer) layers have non-removeable God Chips. S3's God Chip is permanent for both TT and Hasbro(meaning you can't remove it)
Fine then, i surrender Unhappy. Do you think that a v3/4glaive-7meteor/Xtreme will burst that easily? I think the springs gimmick could help a lot to prevent this, but i'm not really sure...
(Feb. 25, 2018  12:22 AM)bblader90 Wrote: Fine then, i surrender Unhappy. Do you think that a v3/4glaive-7meteor/Xtreme will burst that easily? I think the springs gimmick could help a lot to prevent this, but i'm not really sure...

It probably won't burst too often but it really depends on the combo it's up against. V3 is trash for attack though so it won't really be able to do much
What a shaaaaame!!! I just easily removed the metal chip from s3, it weights 2,55 grams! So my v3 would increase its weight up to 12,15 grams!!! Awesome ^^
(Feb. 25, 2018  1:26 AM)bblader90 Wrote: What a shaaaaame!!! I just easily removed the metal chip from s3, it weights 2,55 grams! So my v3 would increase its weight up to 12,15 grams!!! Awesome ^^

How did you remove S3's chip...
(Feb. 25, 2018  3:02 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  1:26 AM)bblader90 Wrote: What a shaaaaame!!! I just easily removed the metal chip from s3, it weights 2,55 grams! So my v3 would increase its weight up to 12,15 grams!!! Awesome ^^

How did you remove S3's chip...

@[bblader90] probably unscrewed the layer.
(Feb. 25, 2018  3:21 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  3:02 AM)Mage Wrote: How did you remove S3's chip...

@[bblader90] probably unscrewed the layer.
Yes, exactly. Do you confirm that my mod is unlegal?
(Feb. 25, 2018  11:21 AM)bblader90 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  3:21 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: @[bblader90] probably unscrewed the layer.

Definitely, you aren't allowed to seperate the parts of the layer even if you put them back together
(Feb. 25, 2018  11:21 AM)bblader90 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  3:21 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: @[bblader90] probably unscrewed the layer.

Just unscrewing your layer makes it illegal
Twin nemesis 0bump/glaive atomic seems like it could be good
One combo I have found to work extremely well is Xcalibur 7F/2F Xtreme. The Flow frame sticks out farther than the layer and is capable of bursting most combos. The combos it has problems with is mG 4G at/O and dF P/4G at/O. Against those combos over finish is it's only hope. Only use the combo if you are willing to risk a Flow frame as it can easily get damaged.
(Mar. 31, 2018  6:40 AM)KingDivinis Wrote: One combo I have found to work extremely well is Xcalibur 7F/2F Xtreme. The Flow frame sticks out farther than the layer and is capable of bursting most combos. The combos it has problems with is mG 4G at/O and dF P/4G at/O. Against those combos over finish is it's only hope. Only use the combo if you are willing to risk a Flow frame as it can easily get damaged.

I don't think that would do well because spriggan requiem is everywhere and nL can weak launch on destroy or get a straight knock out on xtreme
(Sep. 09, 2017  4:34 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2017  11:14 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Isnt gK good with atomic too? I saw a vid on yt where gK  goddisk atomic destabilized gK h r .

I didn't include Atomic on gK because it makes it significantly easier to burst (so im talking like aC can burst it, it's really bad).  At on gK was only used to hard counter dF way back but now with 3 different combos on the tier list that already cover countering dF (aC, gZ, and mG) i just didnt include it.

No Orbit on the dF combo?
Spriggan requiem 0 bump barring

Lost Longinus 6 extreme

Emperor forneus 7 metor atomic

Drain fafnir 4 Glaive yard
I believe that these combos could be the best combos currently.
Winning Valkyrie 7/0 Meteor/Vortex Destroy/Extreme/Jolt (bloody Longinus driver)
Emperor Forneus 7/0 Bump Atomic
Spriggan Requiem(left spin) 7 bump bearing
Zet Achilles 7/0 Meteor/Star Orbit
Set Achilles stationary won't work too well with all the spin steal cap everywhere
I chose orbit as the driver of the Zet achilles combo because it works as a stationary attack type

And because it could outspin the opponnent if a burst and ringout is not achieved
Is there ever going to be any updates to the list for the dual/god/etc layers? Looking at the list, I'm only seeing the original parts, which is quite a major disappointment.
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:32 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Is there ever going to be any updates to the list for the dual/god/etc layers? Looking at the list, I'm only seeing the original parts, which is quite a major disappointment.

In these threads, because the owner often stops being able to care for it after a time, you have to dig through the thread for the latest post (from someone else who decided to take the reins). It looks like the latest on is on page 18 of this thread, but that still seems outdated.

What I do is keep an eye on the winning combinations thread and look at the wiki for what's considered must-have and good parts competitively. And with a bit of searching, you can often find a thread about a certain layer and good combos to go with it that someone else made.

Not the most convenient, but hopefully someone does take a stab at updating this soon. But it's all a volunteer effort, so yeah.
I whipped up a list of competitive customs for all the parts that existed before the Cho-Z System. Probably not an end-all-be-all list, but I tried my best to keep it comprehensive. Anything in parentheses just refers to 'optional' parts. (Frames and MGCs are not necessarily needed to make a complete Beyblade)

Quote:Traditional Attack
  • Legend Spriggan 7/0(Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Variable/Hunter
  • (MGC) Twin Nemesis 7/0(Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Reboot/Hunter
  • (MGC) Sieg Xcalibur 7/0(Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Variable
  • Nightmare Longinus (Meteor/Bump/Under) Xtreme/Variable/Hunter
Stationary Attack
  • (MGC) Sieg Xcalibur 1/7/0(Meteor/Bump) Orbit/Trans/Atomic
  • (MGC) Twin Nemesis 4/5/7/0(Glaive/Bump) Revolve/Orbit/Atomic/Bearing
Stamina
  • (MGC) Deep Chaos 7 Revolve/Orbit/Atomic
  • (MGC) Screw Trident 7 Revolve/Orbit/Atomic
Defense