Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

(Nov. 23, 2017  5:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:17 PM)dt1000 Wrote: If so than nobody else does because all of those parts state in their article that they are top-tier for that customization type.

I'm glad your helping in making tier list but make sure you can't make list purely based on article. it requires some personal experince with them too or atleast facts that are agreed by most, especially by high ranked members.

Someone  has to stop him.his list contain outclassed combos .he doesnt has tournament  experience
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:25 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm glad your helping in making tier list but make sure you can't make list purely based on article. it requires some personal experince with them too or atleast facts that are agreed by most, especially by high ranked members.

Someone  has to stop him.his list contain outclassed combos .he doesnt has tournament  experience

Fine then. What is a top-tier stamina custom?
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:43 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:25 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Someone  has to stop him.his list contain outclassed combos .he doesnt has tournament  experience

Fine then. What is a top-tier stamina custom?
Guardian Kerbeus heavy/4/7 glaive revolve/orbit
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:47 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:43 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Fine then. What is a top-tier stamina custom?
Guardian Kerbeus heavy/4/7 glaive revolve/orbit
That was in the list. What is a top-tier burst attack custom?
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:47 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Beyblade Burst Competitive combo list

Attack
Mobile attack
Legend Spriggan 4/7/5/2 Glaive/Meteor/Star/Cross Xtreme/Varaible
Sieg Xcalibur 4/7/2/5 Glaive/Meteor/Star/Cross Xtreme/Trans(Attack mode)
Twin Nemesis 2/4/7/5 Glaive/Meteor/Star/Cross Xtreme/Accel/Iron/Zephyr
==Things which should be tested==
1)Iron for attack.2)Trans on tN.3) Strike gV and nL for attack.
Note: Did not added 1 disc since its being tested
Stationary Attack
Sieg Xcalibur 2/4/5/7 Glaive/Meteor/Cross/Star Revolve/Atomic
Twin Nemesis 2/4/5/7 Glaive/Meteor/Cross/Star Revolve/Atomic
==Things which should be tested==
1)Orbit for Stationary attack.2)Yeilding for stationary attack.3)Bearing for stationary attack.
Note: Did not added 1 disc since its being tested
Defense
Alter Chronus 2/4/7/5 Glaive/Cross/Meteor Orbit/Atomic
Drain Fafnir 2/4/7/5 Glaive/Cross Atomic.
Note: The 2/4/5/7 glaive/Cross variant of dF is only suitable for countering attack now since most right spin  combos also use this set up it is difficult for dF glaive/Cross variant to outspin them. 
Stamina
Guardian Kerbeus (with A mould God chip) Heavy/4/7 Glaive Revolve/Orbit
Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
Note: dF P At acts similar to a stamina type(defeating Stamina/Defense but losing to Attack) so, I added it here.
[b]==Things which should be tested==
[/b]1) aB for spin-equalizing. 2) Iron for Mobile Stamina Customizations. 3)Bearing for Stamina and Spin-equalizing.
Balance
Galaxy Zeus 2/4/5/7 Glaive/Cross Orbit/Atomic.
Drain Fafnir 2/4/7/5 Glaive/Cross Octa
Note: dF 2/4/7/5 Glaive/Cross Octa is capable of outspining right spin Defense and Stamina Customizations while also having good defense. Its like a Defensive Zombie so its mentioned here.
[b]==Things which should be tested==
[/b]1) gZ on Iron.
By Legend Spriggan on Variable you mean the non-worn fresh out of the box kind right?

Btw, could Trans work with lS 7M/B as an alternative to Xtreme in any way??
(Nov. 27, 2017  12:56 AM)Dragunix Wrote: By Legend Spriggan on Variable you mean the non-worn fresh out of the box kind right?

No your Variable must be worn down

I'm going to say no because I don't find Trans as a good attack driver
Really? So "second stage" variable?
(Nov. 27, 2017  1:50 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Really? So "second stage" variable?

Yes, it gives good speed.
Since the Spriggan Requiem Beyblade just released, are there any possible combos with it?

I was thinking for defense maybe Spriggan Requiem Four Glaive Atomic/Orbit.

I'm tending to lean more towards Orbit more than Atomic since atomic is more of a mobile driver than a stationary one.

Are there any suggestions or possible combos for sR?
(Nov. 27, 2017  12:56 AM)Dragunix Wrote: By Legend Spriggan on Variable you mean the non-worn fresh out of the box kind right?

Trans can work with lS in attack mode only. Trans is better with sX tho
I feel we should now take action against Atomic AND Revolve. I don't know about all of You, But Revolve and atomic being a top tier in basically every type of beyblade concerns me. They seem more like go-to parts more than it is making an actual strategy.

Stationary attack? The whole purpose of attack in the first place is to be a somewhat stronger class, but also the hardest of them to handle. The idea of a stationary attack is basically attack without skills or strategies to launch.

I would also like to point out that Orbit is extremely similar to atomic, but slightly nerfed compared to Atomic.

Same thing for stamina drivers like Yeilding and Bearing, which are both very viable drivers capable of stamina, but more balanced in a metagame.

I'm not supporting the removal of Orbit, though, because most of the parts available for defense are not really good.

Now, I will be honest, if there wasn't any real alternative to any of the parts I mentioned, I wouldn't've went on on this passionate tangent of opinions, because then It would do a major disservice to the meta as a whole. HOWEVER, since there ARE alternatives, I honestly feel dling a trial ban on those drivers would maybe help balance the metagame out much more.
(Jan. 08, 2018  6:19 PM)Sıon Wrote: I feel we should now take action against Atomic AND Revolve. I don't know about all of You, But Revolve and atomic being a top tier in basically every type of beyblade concerns me. They seem more like go-to parts more than it is making an actual strategy.

Stationary attack? The whole purpose of attack in the first place is to be a somewhat stronger class, but also the hardest of them to handle. The idea of a stationary attack is basically attack without skills or strategies to launch.

I would also like to point out that Orbit is extremely similar to atomic, but slightly nerfed compared to Atomic.

Same thing for stamina drivers like Yeilding and Bearing, which are both very viable drivers capable of stamina, but more balanced in a metagame.

I'm not supporting the removal of Orbit, though, because most of the parts available for defense are not really good.

I honestly feel doing this would balance the metagame out much more.
yeilding is long ago outclassed, revolve and atomic and bearing all can be beaten by attack and destroy(beats bearing in same spin while the other two in opposite spin)
(Jan. 08, 2018  6:19 PM)Sıon Wrote: I feel we should now take action against Atomic AND Revolve. I don't know about all of You, But Revolve and atomic being a top tier in basically every type of beyblade concerns me. They seem more like go-to parts more than it is making an actual strategy.

Now, I will be honest, if there wasn't any real alternative to any of the parts I mentioned, I wouldn't've went on on this passionate tangent of opinions, because then It would do a major disservice to the meta as a whole. HOWEVER, since there ARE alternatives, I honestly feel dling a trial ban on those drivers would maybe help balance the metagame out much more.

Actually, Atomic is balanced in that it's less burst resistant and less overall KO resistant as well. And Revolve is kinda not being used really anymore, dF is now on Bearing, and dC uses Atomic. Atomic is only really used for LAD. Heck we even have sX on Needle now. Destroy also takes care of opposite spin matchups as well. Overall, we have a diverse meta right now.
I hate when people start screaming for the unnecessary ban of parts...
(Jan. 08, 2018  7:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Actually, Atomic is balanced in that it's less burst resistant and less overall KO resistant as well. And Revolve is kinda not being used really anymore, dF is now on Bearing, and dC uses Atomic. Atomic is only really used for LAD. Heck we even have sX on Needle now. Destroy also takes care of opposite spin matchups as well. Overall, we have a diverse meta right now.

dC revolve is a popular combo tho revolve has usage in stamina combos
(Jan. 09, 2018  7:44 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  7:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Actually, Atomic is balanced in that it's less burst resistant and less overall KO resistant as well. And Revolve is kinda not being used really anymore, dF is now on Bearing, and dC uses Atomic. Atomic is only really used for LAD. Heck we even have sX on Needle now. Destroy also takes care of opposite spin matchups as well. Overall, we have a diverse meta right now.

dC revolve is a popular combo tho revolve has usage in stamina combos

Yes, but my point is, it's not the overcentralising force we need to worry about.
(Jan. 09, 2018  12:34 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2018  7:44 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: dC revolve is a popular combo tho revolve has usage in stamina combos

Yes, but my point is, it's not the overcentralising force we need to worry about.
yea thats for sure its just pure stamina
Forget God Bey Comboing! Useless now that they have stuff like Siege Xcalibur, Legent Spiggen ams Spriggen Requiem.

The real skill is Comboing with the regular burst beys and dual layers and amping them up to be able to take on God beys.

For a Long-Life Lefty that will outspin and surive tiur opponents strikes:

LOST LONGINUS●7●FLOW●BLOW

(THATS RIGHT.... FLOW BLOW..... )

For a killer Defensive Bey that can take a hit:

KERBEUS ● 7 ●GREEN GLAIVE(from Tornado Wyvern)● PRESS

You'd think it would be the worst attacker but this one is ferocious!

WILD WYVERN●7●GLAIVE●JAGGY/HUNTER

USE & NEVER LOSE!!!!!
(Feb. 01, 2018  10:41 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote: Forget God Bey Comboing! Useless now that they have stuff like Siege Xcalibur, Legent Spiggen ams Spriggen Requiem.

The real skill is Comboing with the regular burst beys and dual layers and amping them up to be able to take on God beys.

USE & NEVER LOSE!!!!!

stop saying bad combos are competitive unless u have tests to back them up. All of the combos u have mentioned are bad and by no means competitive
(Feb. 01, 2018  11:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  10:41 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote: Forget God Bey Comboing! Useless now that they have stuff like Siege Xcalibur, Legent Spiggen ams Spriggen Requiem.

USE & NEVER LOSE!!!!!

stop saying bad combos are competitive unless u have tests to back them up. All of the combos u have mentioned are bad and by no means competitive

Rebel Blader, I was literally just posting combos that hhe worked for me. I honestly wouldn't waste the time to post anything of they were garbage combos. I have battled with these combos and won. Your entitled to your opinion. Obviously going up against  God bey will be more difficult with these combos because they are the original forms but they can still have success! I was over exaggerating when i said "use & NEVER lose" but like I said, these are capable of taking on God beys and come out on top. However I never said anything about using them in a tournament. They have been successful for me in battles that I have played them in but obviously I would be stupid to compete with them when points and prizes are on the line! But i would totally use Lost Longinus●7●Flow●Blow because it is a good como and it has what it takes to win, and I have won with it. Anyways use it or . I was simply posting combos that rarely get used and are not bad ad cash get you a win!
(Feb. 02, 2018  4:06 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  11:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: stop saying bad combos are competitive unless u have tests to back them up. All of the combos u have mentioned are bad and by no means competitive

Rebel Blader, I was literally just posting combos that hhe worked for me. I honestly wouldn't waste the time to post anything of they were garbage combos. I have battled with these combos and won. Your entitled to your opinion. Obviously going up against  God bey will be more difficult with these combos because they are the original forms but they can still have success! I was over exaggerating when i said "use & NEVER lose" but like I said, these are capable of taking on God beys and come out on top. However I never said anything about using them in a tournament. They have been successful for me in battles that I have played them in but obviously I would be stupid to compete with them when points and prizes are on the line! But i would totally use Lost Longinus●7●Flow●Blow because it is a good como and it has what it takes to win, and I have won with it. Anyways use it or . I was simply posting combos that rarely get used and are not bad ad cash get you a win!

Then it isn't a competitive combo as the title of the thread states...
(Feb. 02, 2018  4:06 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  11:34 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: stop saying bad combos are competitive unless u have tests to back them up. All of the combos u have mentioned are bad and by no means competitive

The thing is that this is a thread for competitive combos only
Oops, I see what you mean now. I just shared combos when it literally was only asking for tournament competitive combos. My bad. This was my mistake. Thanks for your correction and understanding. Wasn't meaning to annoy anyone. I appreciate the clarification!