Beyblade Burst Champaign’s

(Jan. 20, 2021  11:57 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #3 “The Dragon Emporer’s rath”

Kristina: Can you all come to my office? Except you Damian, you can stay here.

The bladers then go into Kristinas office.

Kristina: So you all are now the official BC Sol roster. So congratulations. But you all may be wondering why Damian was chosen over someone familiar like Cuza.
Rantaro: Yeah what the heck is up with that?!

Kristina then grabs her tablet and shows it to everyone.

Kristina: This is the statistics of how much of L Drago’s power Damian used to defeat Cuza.
Valt: Zero point five percent?!
Rantaro: That can’t be true!
Kristina: And this is the power that Cuza used.

The tablet showed that Cuza used thirty percent of Chronos’s power.

Rantaro: What?!
Kristina: Yeah, it’s a big difference. So I had to choose Damian. If Damian can use point five percent of his power and cause that much destruction imagine him at one hundred percent.

The bladers looked in shock out of what could happen.

Kristina: And also because of that I’ve hired a new coach that will help us all but mostly help Damian control that power.
Valt: When is he coming?
Kristina: Right about, now.

A blader walked into the building. It was the legendary Gingka Hagane.

Gingka: Hey everyone!

The bladers looked in shock that the new coach was Gingka.

Gingka: So where’s Damian?
Kristina: He’s in the cafeteria.
Gingka: Alright, thank you.

Gingka then leaves the office to meet up with Damian.

Rantaro: Why does he need Gingka?!
Kristina: Gingka had personal experience with his uncle Ryuga so he might be able to understand him and teach him how to control his strength.

Gingka goes to the cafeteria and finds Damian there in the corner.

Gingka: Hey Damian!
Damian: What do you want?!

Damian pulls his mask down revealing his burnt flesh and exposing some of the bones of his jaw.

Gingka: I’m sorry if this is a question to close to home but how did that happen to your jaw?
Damian: What, this?!

Damian points at his burnt flesh.

Gingka: Yeah, that.
Damian: And why’s that important?!

Damian looks at Gingka in anger.

Gingka: Sorry. I’m just curious.
Damian: Fine, if you want to know so badly. When I was like six the clan found out I was related to Ryuga and they then tried to kill me out of fear. But I lived. And I learned what to do to survive. Then I wanted to learn about my uncle and became a blader and searched for L Drago. Because in the village for the clan there were rumors L Drago was still out there and when it was found they would destroy it. But I couldn’t find it and instead I found Nemesis’s child Revenant and met Theodore.
Gingka: Wait you work with Theodore right?
Damian: Worked.

Damian corrected Gingka in a spiteful like voice.

Gingka: So you left.

Damian looked at Gingka and smirked.

Damian: Yes, in a way.
Gingka: What do you mean?

Damian grins at Gingka in a twisted like grin and puts his mask back on.

Damian: Well I better get back to training. It was nice to see you again Gingka.
Gingka: No I want to know now. What happened to Theodore?!

Damian turns around and looks at Gingka with anger. Damian then quickly grabs L Drago and his launcher.

Damian: Why don’t you ask L Drago!

Damian launches L Drago and it turns into the orange fire dragon and it charges straight at Gingka. Tables start flying out of L Drago’s say from its power and L Drago sends Gingka flying from a gust of wind. Damian then smirks at Gingka from under the mask and catches L Drago mid air and leaves the cafeteria. Gingka then gets up and looks at his tablet.

Gingka: Zero point three percent?! Damian is very strong, but reckless, very reckless. I’ll have to find a way to get close to him.

*in the office*

Valt: What was that?!
Kristen: I don’t know.

The bladers rush out of the office and sprint to the cafeteria. The bladers then see a messed up Gingka. Some of his clothing had holes in them and he looked a little burnt.

Kristina: WHAT HAPPENED?!
Gingka: *coughs up blood* Damian.

Valt and Rantaro rush to Gingka’s aid.

Valt: Are you ok Mr. Gingka?!
Gingka: I’m fine. I expected this from someone related to Ryuga.
Valt: Huh?
Gingka: Ryuga was really repulsive but he wasn’t this repulsive.

Gingka stands back up in two feet from his one leg hopping position and starts limping away from the group.

Valt: Are you sure we should keep Damian?!
Sisco: Yeah from this level of strength I think he’s too dangerous.

Kristina looks worried but then changes her face to being more serious.

Kristina: Yeah I’m sure. This was only Gingka’s first time. I bet he can get close to him.

Kristina then walks to her office and leaves the bladers in the cafeteria.

Valt: I don’t care what Kristina says we need to stop Damian!
Rantaro: Yeah! Lets go Valt!

The two bladers then leave Free and Sisco in the cafeteria to track down Damian and L Drago.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios “He’s way to strong” - Blader DJ
0.3% is that strong this will be tough..
I like how Golden Freddy name the chapter after Dragon Emperor's wrath yet he wrote Wrath wrong
(Jan. 21, 2021  12:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I like how Golden Freddy name the chapter after Dragon Emperor's wrath yet he wrote Wrath wrong

'rath'[Image: ebe6970281d04e55976aeb07d1e043f8.png]
*Inserting Meme*
Sometimes in life you gotta remember what you write:
[Image: tenor.gif]
Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #4 “What happened to Theodore”

Valt and Rantaro followed Damian into the woods where he was going. But Valt and Rantaro were hidden behind trees so Damian couldn’t see them. Damian sits at a tree and grabs L Drago. L Drago’s spirit then comes out of the bey and looks directly at Damian.

Damian: Nice to see you again L Drago.

L Drago: *L Drago’s rawr*

Damian grabs his launcher and launches L Drago into the sky letting him fly around.

Damian: Come on L Drago.

L Drago follows Damian in the sky while Valt and Rantaro silently follow him. Damian stops at a clean area of ground with no trees. Damian then looks at his dragon holder (the thing on Ryuga’s left arm) and presses the eyes in. The ground opens up into a secret base or bunker. Damian walks in the base while Valt and Rantaro silently follow him.

Valt: (in a whisper) Why does Damian have a bunker?
Rantaro: (In a whisper) I don’t know.

When Valt and Rantaro went down into the base they found a symbol. It looked like the snake pits symbol but instead of a snake it was a dragon like L Drago. Valt and Rantaro then see Damian turn a corner so they decided to sit in front of the wall and listen in to what Damian is saying.

Damian: Oh Theodore, Theodore, Theodore. You know I was looking for revenge for my uncle. And don’t expect for me to figure out your the son of Doji. You pathetic old man. Whatever. You’re dead now, so I don’t have to worry about you anymore.

Valt: (In a whisper) Theodores dead?!
Rantaro: (In a whisper) I guess so.

Damian could hear something from in front of the wall to his room so he grabs L Drago and launches it. L Drago turns into a dragon and charges out of the room. Valt and Rantaro start booking it out of the base and back to BC Sol. L Drago then comes back to Damian and Damian catches it mid air.

Damian: Hahahaha! They didn’t think I wouldn’t know they were behind me, unbelievable! But now that idea is now in their head and the first step to our plan is complete. HAHAHAHAHA!

*The next day*

Kristina: (On the speaker) Will all bladers please come to the gym for practice.

All the bladers come to the gym to see Kristina there.

Kristina: Hello bladers welcome to your first day of practice at BC Sol! Our first match is in two days and it’s against the raging bulls.

Valts face and Rantaro’s face light up in excitement.

Valt: Honcho, Shu’s there!
Rantaro: I know! I’m so pumped!

Kristina looked at them with a smile but then got serious again.

Kristina: It’s nice to see you’re all excited but we need to get focused. Our first practice routine is gonna be a three verses two.

Damian walks up from the crowd.

Damian: I don’t think that’ll be necessary Kristina. I’ll face everyone on my own!

Everyone’s face went in shock when Damian grabbed his launcher and L Drago and went up to the stadium.

Damian: So are we doing this or not?!

Kristina gulped and then began to talk.

Kristina: Well are you sure Damian. I don’t think anyone is-

Damian cuts Kristina off in a spiteful tone.

Damian: Did I not make myself clear Kristina? I’m here to be the best so I need the best practice! SO GIVE ME THE PRACTICE I NEED!

The bladers saw Damians orange flare takes the shape of L Drago’s head looking down upon them in its flaming glory. Kristina then gulps again and seems a little shaken. She then looks at them in fear and says.

Kristina: Alright. This is your first practice. Have fun!

Kristina then walks in a very shaken motion to the back of the gym. She gets her tablet ready to record the data of the battle.

Damian: So are you ready!

Valt then looks at Damian in anger and Valt’s flare starts coming off him.

Valt: Don’t be so confidence Damian! We’ll destroy you!

Damian then looks at Valt and smirks.

Damian: (in a sarcastic mocking voice) Then come show me then, former world champion!

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:14 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #4 “What happened to Theodore”

Valt and Rantaro followed Damian into the woods where he was going. But Valt and Rantaro were hidden behind trees so Damian couldn’t see them. Damian sits at a tree and grabs L Drago. L Drago’s spirit then comes out of the bey and looks directly at Damian.

Damian grabs his launcher and launches L Drago into the sky letting him fly around.

L Drago follows Damian in the sky while Valt and Rantaro silently follow him. Damian stops at a clean area of ground with no trees. Damian then looks at his dragon holder (the thing on Ryuga’s left arm) and presses the eyes in. The ground opens up into a secret base or bunker. Damian walks in the base while Valt and Rantaro silently follow him.

When Valt and Rantaro went down into the base they found a symbol. It looked like the snake pits symbol but instead of a snake it was a dragon like L Drago. Valt and Rantaro then see Damian turn a corner so they decided to sit in front of the wall and listen in to what Damian is saying.

Damian: Oh Theodore, Theodore, Theodore. You know I was looking for revenge for my uncle. And don’t expect for me to figure out your the son of Doji. You pathetic old man. Whatever. You’re dead now, so I don’t have to worry about you anymore.

Damian could hear something from in front of the wall to his room so he grabs L Drago and launches it. L Drago turns into a dragon and charges out of the room. Valt and Rantaro start booking it out of the base and back to BC Sol. L Drago then comes back to Damian and Damian catches it mid air.

Damian: Hahahaha! They didn’t think I wouldn’t know they were behind me, unbelievable! But now that idea is now in their head and the first step to our plan is complete. HAHAHAHAHA!

*The next day*

Kristina: (On the speaker) Will all bladers please come to the gym for practice.

Kristina: Hello bladers welcome to your first day of practice at BC Sol! Our first match is in two days and it’s against the raging bulls.

Kristina: It’s nice to see you’re all excited but we need to get focused. Our first practice routine is gonna be a three verses two.

Damian: I don’t think that’ll be necessary Kristina. I’ll face everyone on my own!

Everyone’s face went in shock when Damian grabbed his launcher and L Drago and went up to the stadium.

Damian: Did I not make myself clear Kristina? I’m here to be the best so I need the best practice! SO GIVE ME THE PRACTICE I NEED!

The bladers saw Damians orange flare takes the shape of L Drago’s head looking down upon them in its flaming glory. Kristina then gulps again and seems a little shaken. She then looks at them in fear and says.

Kristina then walks in a very shaken motion to the back of the gym. She gets her tablet ready to record the data of the battle.

Damian: (in a sarcastic mocking voice) Then come show me then, former world champion!

bro Damian.. chill.
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:11 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:14 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #4 “What happened to Theodore”

*The next day*

bro Damian.. chill.
Damian do be getting a lot of Ryuga’s personality lol
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:29 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Bruh Damian needs a therapist
Why?
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:29 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Bruh Damian needs a therapist
Why?

He has Anger Issues
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:51 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Why?

He has Anger Issues

What do you expect his uncle is Ryuga

Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #5 “Four verses one, BC Sol verses the Dragon Emperor”

Everyone: 3,2,1, GO SHOOT!

The bladers launch their beys. Free does a very strong launch so he can use the attachment that Raul gave him on his eternal driver so he could do his nothing and absorb break moves with Fafnir.

Free: FAFNIR! ETERNAL BREAK!

The center of the eternal driver goes up causing the free spinning part of eternal to stay down and giving Fafnir a big boost of speed and power. The verse’ driver on Valkyrie slammed into the the stadium also giving Valkyrie a boost of speed and power. L Drago though picks up high speeds and charges at Fafnir.

Valt: Free! I got this!
Free: Got it.

Fafnir moves out of the way so Valkyrie could slam into L Drago with its boost in power.

Damian: WHY YOU LITTLE! DRAGON EMPEROR DEATH CLAW!

L Drago slashes right through Valkyrie sending Valkyrie flying into the air. Valkyrie bursts in mid air from the power of Damian and L Drago’s Death Claw. Valt then gets sent flying and gets sent into a wall.

Sisco: I got this! SATAN!

*Satan does it’s avatar thing*

Sisco: SATAN! ROLLER DEFENSE!

Satan stops L Drago in its tracks but just angers Damian even more.

Damian: DEATH CLAW L DRAGO!

L Drago uses Death Claw and slashes through Satan causing it to burst mid air. Sisco then gets sent flying and slams into a wall.

Free: Behind you!

Fafnir slams into L Drago from behind and starts sending into the side of the stadium. L Drago flys into the air from the impact but Damian starts grinning from what happened.

Damian: HAHAHAHA! You’ve given me what I wanted! L DRAGO! DRAGON EMPEROR SOARING ATTACK!

L Drago turns into the flaming orange dragon and starts diving right towards Fafnir.

Rantaro: RAGNARUK! TAGGED TORNADO!

Ragnaruk creates a tornado stopping L Drago in its tracks.

Damian: L DRAGO!

L Drago slashes right through Ragnaruk making Ragnaruk burst in mid air. Rantaro also gets sent flying from L Drago’s power and slams into a wall.

Free: Fafnir now!

Fafnir slams into a wall activating its limit break.

Free: LIMIT BREAK! RAID!

The dragon heads on Fafnir slam shut and Fafnir starts gaining power and speed.

Free: FAFNIR! RAID CLAW!

Fafnir charges at L Drago with all its power.

Damian: L DRAGO! DRAGON EMPEROR DARK CLAW!

Fafnir slams into L Drago with his Raid Claw but L Drago uses its Dark Claw and slashes right through Fafnir. Free gets sent flying with Fafnir into a wall.

Damian: Hahaha! Infants.

The bladers get up and Valt looks at Damian with anger.

Damian: What wrong?! World champion! Hahahahaha!

Valt runs to the other part of the stadium.

Valt: BATTLE ME NOW!
Damian: Fine then, world champion!

The two bladers launch their beys.

Gingka: ENOUGH!

Gingka launches Pegasus and sends Pegasus straight in the center of the stadium.

Damian’s orange flair comes off his body and wips Valt and Gingka sending them backwards with a big blast of wind.

Damian: WHY YOU LITTLE!

Damian looks and Gingka with pure rage. Gingka gets up and picks up Pegasus.

Gingka: Come with me Damian.
Damian: AND WHY WOULD I?!
Gingka: You said you want special training right?
Damian: YEAH!
Gingka: Well I talked to Raul and we have a training area alone for you.

Damian’s eyes start glowing a orange and his orange flair starts appearing.

Damian: Take me to there, right now!

Damian walks to Gingka and they leave to Damian’s training area.

(Jan. 23, 2021  4:07 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:51 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: He has Anger Issues

What do you expect his uncle is Ryuga

Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #5 “Four verses one, BC Sol verses the Dragon Emperor”

The bladers launch their beys. Free does a very strong launch so he can use the attachment that Raul gave him on his eternal driver so he could do his nothing and absorb break moves with Fafnir.

The center of the eternal driver goes up causing the free spinning part of eternal to stay down and giving Fafnir a big boost of speed and power. The verse’ driver on Valkyrie slammed into the the stadium also giving Valkyrie a boost of speed and power. L Drago though picks up high speeds and charges at Fafnir.

Fafnir moves out of the way so Valkyrie could slam into L Drago with its boost in power.

L Drago slashes right through Valkyrie sending Valkyrie flying into the air. Valkyrie bursts in mid air from the power of Damian and L Drago’s Death Claw. Valt then gets sent flying and gets sent into a wall.

L Drago uses Death Claw and slashes through Satan causing it to burst mid air. Sisco then gets sent flying and slams into a wall.

Fafnir slams into L Drago from behind and starts sending into the side of the stadium. L Drago flys into the air from the impact but Damian starts grinning from what happened.

Damian: HAHAHAHA! You’ve given me what I wanted! L DRAGO! DRAGON EMPEROR SOARING ATTACK!

L Drago turns into the flaming orange dragon and starts diving right towards Fafnir.

L Drago slashes right through Ragnaruk making Ragnaruk burst in mid air. Rantaro also gets sent flying from L Drago’s power and slams into a wall.

Fafnir slams into L Drago with his Raid Claw but L Drago uses its Dark Claw and slashes right through Fafnir. Free gets sent flying with Fafnir into a wall.

Gingka launches Pegasus and sends Pegasus straight in the center of the stadium.

Damian’s orange flair comes off his body and wips Valt and Gingka sending them backwards with a big blast of wind.

Nice, Fafnir limit break would look sick.
(Jan. 24, 2021  1:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  4:07 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What do you expect his uncle is Ryuga

Nice, Fafnir limit break would look sick.

Well every bey in this series (except L Drago) is a limit break bey
Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #6 “Nebula L Drago, the absorbing dragon”

Gingka: Down here Damian.

Gingka ushers Damian to follow him down beneath the building.

Gingka: Here we are!

Gingka brings Damian into a room with Raul where he has a stadium set up.

Raul: So your Damian I’m guessing. Nice to meet you! My names Raul!

Raul extends his hand to Damian but Damian doesn’t shake and just looks at it.

Raul: Not a shaker I guess. Well never mind! This will be your training stadium!

Raul shows Damian the stadium. It was a normal stadium with a black Valkyrie Honor in the middle connected to a giant driver which looks connected to the stadium.

Raul: Well are you gonna try it?!

Damian gets into his launching position.

Damian: GO L DRAGO!

Damian launches L Drago and the serpent like dragon forms around L Drago. L Drago attacks Valkyrie but instead of leaving it latches onto it and doesn’t let go. Damian’s orange flair starts appearing on him but it keeps growing stronger and stronger.

Gingka: What is he doing?!

Raul looks on his tablet and looks back up at Gingka.

Raul: L Drago is some how gaining more and more power.

Gingka then realizes what Damian is doing.

Gingka: Damian stop! Attack the thing stop absorbing it!

Damian looks and glares at Gingka and turns his head back and keeps absorbing Valkyrie.

Gingka: Fine then!

Gingka launches his Wing Pegasus and it attacks L Drago.

Damian: You shouldn’t have done that Gingka! DRAGON EMPEROR DARK CLAW!

L Drago slams into Gingka and does Dark Claw on Pegasus sending it in the air and bursting it. Gingka grabs his Pegasus and looks at Damian.

Gingka: So are you gonna attack it or not?!
Damian: Fine! L DRAGO!

L Drago starts glowing orange.

Damian: RISE L DRAGO!

L Drago attacks Valkyrie and with its power a burst of wind send Raul and Gingka flying to the sides of the room. When the dust settled they looked at Damian who picks up L Drago in mid air. They look at the stadium and they see Valkyrie Honor is destroyed. The bey was split in half right down the center.

Raul: My bey!

Raul grabs Valkyrie Honor and was sad from its destruction. Damian walks to Raul with a smile on his face.

Damian: Well maybe you should go make a better bey then!

Damian then turns at Gingka.

Damian: Actually! Raul should blame you Gingka! If you hadn’t make me use my power and let me absorb his Valkyrie would still be ok! But no!

Gingka looks at the ground thinking if it really was his fault that Damian destroyed Raul’s Valkyrie Honor.

Damian: No matter! I’ll be leaving this place if you don’t mind!

Damian says it with a smile and goes upstairs leaving Gingka and Raul in the basement.

*In the gym*

Valt: LIMIT BREAK! HONOR!

Valkyrie limit breaks and activates its wings that buffs its power and acts like a burst stopper. Valkyrie slams into Ragnaruk Tagged and bursts it.

Damian: So your training huh?!

Damian walks into the gym with his Nebula L Drago.

Valt: Yeah! What about it?!

Damian walks up to the stadium.

Damian: Battle me! NOW!

Damian’s flare starts growing and starts taking the shape of L Drago’s spirit.

Rantaro: Fine! Let’s go Valt!
Valt: Yeah! We’ll destroy this guy!

Damian smiles at them and grabs Nebula L Drago from his gauntlet.

Damian: Let’s begin!

(Jan. 27, 2021  4:03 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #6 “Nebula L Drago, the absorbing dragon”

Raul: Not a shaker I guess. Well never mind! This will be your training stadium!

Raul shows Damian the stadium. It was a normal stadium with a black Valkyrie Honor in the middle connected to a giant driver which looks connected to the stadium.

Damian launches L Drago and the serpent like dragon forms around L Drago. L Drago attacks Valkyrie but instead of leaving it latches onto it and doesn’t let go. Damian’s orange flair starts appearing on him but it keeps growing stronger and stronger.

Damian looks and glares at Gingka and turns his head back and keeps absorbing Valkyrie.

L Drago slams into Gingka and does Dark Claw on Pegasus sending it in the air and bursting it. Gingka grabs his Pegasus and looks at Damian.

L Drago attacks Valkyrie and with its power a burst of wind send Raul and Gingka flying to the sides of the room. When the dust settled they looked at Damian who picks up L Drago in mid air. They look at the stadium and they see Valkyrie Honor is destroyed. The bey was split in half right down the center.

Raul grabs Valkyrie Honor and was sad from its destruction. Damian walks to Raul with a smile on his face.

Damian: Actually! Raul should blame you Gingka! If you hadn’t make me use my power and let me absorb his Valkyrie would still be ok! But no!

Gingka looks at the ground thinking if it really was his fault that Damian destroyed Raul’s Valkyrie Honor.

Damian says it with a smile and goes upstairs leaving Gingka and Raul in the basement.

*In the gym*

Valkyrie limit breaks and activates its wings that buffs its power and acts like a burst stopper. Valkyrie slams into Ragnaruk Tagged and bursts it.

I wonder what limit break would make as a difference to this next fight.
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:50 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:03 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #6 “Nebula L Drago, the absorbing dragon”

*In the gym*

I wonder what limit break would make as a difference to this next fight.

Well Valkyries limit break is the wings popping out and buffing it’s attack power and lets it have burst stopper while ragnaruks is that it’s wings pop out.
About Ragnaruk's name... why Ragnaruk 'Tagged'?
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:53 AM)Longinox Wrote: About Ragnaruk's name... why Ragnaruk 'Tagged'?

I just think it sounds cool
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:01 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  4:53 AM)Longinox Wrote: About Ragnaruk's name... why Ragnaruk 'Tagged'?

I just think it sounds cool

I think Firestorm sounds better in my opinion.
Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #7 “L DRAGO VS VALKYRIE AND RAGNARUK”

Both: 3,2,1, GO SHOOT!

The three bladers launch their beys.

Valt: Honcho now!
Rantaro: Got it!

Ragnaruk goes to the center.

Damian: HAHAHAHA! This will be easy. L DRAGO!

L Drago goes to attack Rantaro but gets countered by Valt. L Drago goes flying but is saved by the side of the stadium.

Damian: WHY YOU LITTLE! L DRAGO!

L Drago latches onto Valkyrie and starts absorbing its power.

Damian: GIVE ME THAT POWER GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!

Damian’s flare starts growing stronger and stronger.

Valt: Honcho! I need help!
Rantaro: Got it! RAGNARUK! HURRICANE COUNTER!

Ragnaruk sends a big burst of wind at L Drago sending it back.

Rantaro: Valt now!
Valt: Got it!

The two bladers slam their beys in the side of the stadium letting them lose clicks.

Rantaro: LIMIT BREAK! TAGGED!
Both: SYNCHRO LIGHTNING!

The two beys hit the side of the stadium sending them upward and the two beys start diving down to L Drago.

Damian: DON’T MESS WITH ME! DRAGON EMPEROR SOARING ATTACK!

The spirit of L Drago rises from the bey and goes and meets Valkyrie and Ragnaruks attack. L Drago’s spirit comes back into L Drago while Valkyrie and Ragnaurk burst from L Drago’s power.

Damian: Pathetic.

Damian catches L Drago and walks out of the gym.

Valt: We lost again!

Valt slams his fist on the gym floor out of anger.

Rantaro: It’s ok! Remember we have that match with the Raging Bulls tomorrow!

Valt turns to Rantaro with a smile on his face.

Valt: I’m gonna battle Shu! I just know it!
Rantaro: Yeah you know how to beat him so they should probably send you against Shu!
Valt: Yeah! Lets go train I need to get ready!

*The next day*

Announcer: WELCOME BLADERS! TODAY IS THE FIRST MATCH IN THE WBBO TOURNAMENT!

The crowd cheers while the bladers come to their areas and get ready for who’s the first one up.

Announcer: EVERYONE GET READY BECAUSE OUR FIRST MATCH TODAY IS JOSHUA BURNS AGAINST VALT AOI!

Valt: WHAT?!

Valt’s face turns read and he starts getting mad.

Rantaro: Hey, I bet you’ll be able to go against Shu later!

Damian walks up to Valt.

Damian: Stop being a big baby! I though you were the world champion!

Valt looks at Damian with anger.

Valt: I am!
Damon: Then show me then!

Valt glares at Damian and goes to the stage to battle Joshua Burns in the first match.

Joshua: It’s nice to see you again Valt!
Valt: You to Joshua.
Joshua: Let’s go! Your gonna battle my Genius Nova!
Valt: Genius Nova huh?
Joshua: Yep and it’ll beat you!
Ref: Hand me your beys.

The bladers do and the ref inspects them.

Ref: Everything’s good here.
Announcer: WELL GET READY BLADERS THE FIRST MATCH BEGINS NOW!

(Jan. 28, 2021  2:36 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #7 “L DRAGO VS VALKYRIE AND RAGNARUK”

The three bladers launch their beys.

Valt: Honcho now!
Rantaro: Got it!

Ragnaruk goes to the center.

Damian: HAHAHAHA! This will be easy. L DRAGO!

L Drago goes to attack Rantaro but gets countered by Valt. L Drago goes flying but is saved by the side of the stadium.

Damian: WHY YOU LITTLE! L DRAGO!

L Drago latches onto Valkyrie and starts absorbing its power.

Damian: GIVE ME THAT POWER GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!

Damian’s flare starts growing stronger and stronger.

Valt: Honcho! I need help!
Rantaro: Got it! RAGNARUK! HURRICANE COUNTER!

Ragnaruk sends a big burst of wind at L Drago sending it back.

Rantaro: Valt now!
Valt: Got it!

The two bladers slam their beys in the side of the stadium letting them lose clicks.

Rantaro: LIMIT BREAK! TAGGED!
Both: SYNCHRO LIGHTNING!

The two beys hit the side of the stadium sending them upward and the two beys start diving down to L Drago.

Damian: DON’T MESS WITH ME! DRAGON EMPEROR SOARING ATTACK!

The spirit of L Drago rises from the bey and goes and meets Valkyrie and Ragnaruks attack. L Drago’s spirit comes back into L Drago while Valkyrie and Ragnaurk burst from L Drago’s power.

Damian: Pathetic.

Damian catches L Drago and walks out of the gym.

Valt: We lost again!

Valt slams his fist on the gym floor out of anger.

Rantaro: It’s ok! Remember we have that match with the Raging Bulls tomorrow!

Valt turns to Rantaro with a smile on his face.

Valt: I’m gonna battle Shu! I just know it!
Rantaro: Yeah you know how to beat him so they should probably send you against Shu!
Valt: Yeah! Lets go train I need to get ready!

*The next day*

Announcer: WELCOME BLADERS! TODAY IS THE FIRST MATCH IN THE WBBO TOURNAMENT!

The crowd cheers while the bladers come to their areas and get ready for who’s the first one up.

Announcer: EVERYONE GET READY BECAUSE OUR FIRST MATCH TODAY IS JOSHUA BURNS AGAINST VALT AOI!

Valt: WHAT?!

Valt’s face turns read and he starts getting mad.

Rantaro: Hey, I bet you’ll be able to go against Shu later!

Damian walks up to Valt.

Damian: Stop being a big baby! I though you were the world champion!

Valt looks at Damian with anger.

Valt: I am!
Damon: Then show me then!

Valt glares at Damian and goes to the stage to battle Joshua Burns in the first match.

Joshua: It’s nice to see you again Valt!
Valt: You to Joshua.
Joshua: Let’s go! Your gonna battle my Genius Nova!
Valt: Genius Nova huh?
Joshua: Yep and it’ll beat you!
Ref: Hand me your beys.

The bladers do and the ref inspects them.

Ref: Everything’s good here.
Announcer: WELL GET READY BLADERS THE FIRST MATCH BEGINS NOW!

lol valt and rantaro still get destroyed
Dang Valt is a very angry boi with those anger issues 😂. Rip Valt and Rantaro 😔 lol:
[Image: tenor.gif]
Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #8 “Genius Nova vs Valkyrie Honor”

The two bladers launch their beys into the stadium. Genius goes to the center while Valkyrie goes around the stadium.

Valt: Valkyrie! Rush Shoot!

Valkyrie hits the side of the stadium and starts attacking Genius in a flower pattern of attacks. Valkyrie goes for the final blow but Joshua pulls out a trick from his sleeve.

Joshua: LIMIT BREAK! NOVA!

Genius Nova’s cyclone wall slams down onto Valkyrie (like lucifers) and sends Valkyrie flying. Valkyrie hits the side of the stadium and falls out.

Ref: Ring out finish for Joshua Burns, that’s one point!
Announcer: THAT WAS A CRAZY WAY TO FINISH A BATTLE BUT JOSHUA ONLY GOT ONE POINT! I WONDER IF JOSHUA WILL BE ABLE TO FINISH OFF VALT OR WILL VALT BE ABLE TO RECOVER!

Valt picks up Valkyrie and looks at Joshua with a smile.

Valt: That’s a crazy limit break ability Joshua!
Joshua: Thanks! I made it myself!
Announcer: NOW ITS TIME FOR THE NEXT BATTLE!

The bladers get in their launching positions and get ready to launch.

The two bladers launch their beys and send them in the stadium. Genius goes to the center of the stadium but gets sent flying by a strong attack.

Joshua: What?!

Valkyrie keeps attacking Genius at the side of the stadium.

Valkyries wings extend out and Genius’s wall slams down onto Valkyrie. Both of the beys go flying but in mid air Valkyrie hits Genius sending it out of the stadium.

Ref: Valt wins this battle with a ring out finish! It’s now one to one!
Announcer: THAT WAS A CRAZY ONE POINT FROM VALT AOI! NOW LET’S SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FINAL BATTLE!

The bladers get ready.

The bladers launch their beys but Valt aims Valkyrie so it slams onto its driver with a lot of power. Valkyrie’s inner part of the tip slams down making the tip have a whole flat driver like zephyr.

Valt: VERSE DRIVE!

Valkyrie speeds up and attacks Genius. Genius keeps getting attacked by the power of Valkyrie.

Valkyrie is about to make contact with Genius but then Valt says something.

Valt: HONOR SLASH!

Golden swords appear on Valkyrie (like Brave sword) and Valkyrie is able to slash right through Genius. Genius flys in the air and bursts mid air.

Ref: That’s a burst finish for Valt Aoi! Valt wins three to one! One point for BC Sol!
Announcer: WOW! THAT’S A CRAZY MOVE FROM VALT AOI! BC SOL IS NOW WINNING BY A POINT! ITS TIME TO SEE IF THE RAGING BULLS CAN SNATCH ONE THEMSELVES!

Valt walks down to the group.

Sisco: Good job Valt.
Valt: Thanks!

Valt walks to Sisco and Rantaro and Sisco fist bump him.

Announcer: THE NEXT BATTLE WILL BE SHU KURENAI AGAINST FREE DE LA HOYA!
Valt: WAIT SHU?! I WANTED TO BATTLE SHU!

Valt’s face turns red when he stares at Free.

Free: Well I guess you’ll have to battle him a different time.

Free walks up to the stadium where Shu is.

Free: Long time no see huh?
Shu: Yes, definitely.
Free: So. You ready to lose?
Shu: I beg to differ.

The bladers get their launchers ready and get ready to battle.

Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #9 “The battle of two titans”

Both beys are launched. The two beys go directly to the center and clash. Both beys get send backwards into the sides of the stadium.

Shu: COUNTER BREAK!

Shu uses the stamina mode driver of zeta to speed up on the slope of the stadium.

Free: RAID CLAW!

The two beys clash but then get sent backwards again. But since Spriggan spins right and Fafnir spins left Fafnir was able to use some of its rubber to absorb some spin. Fafnir hits the ground and presses down on its eternal driver causing the attachment on eternal ( + E) to turn eternal into a hole flat driver (like zephyr).

Free: ETERNAL BREAK!

But then Fafnir disc clicks one more time and Free knows what to do.

Fafnirs heads then snap shut making Fafnir better for attack. Spriggan then lands to the ground and clicks again.

Shu: LIMIT BREAK! ROYAL!

Spriggan activates it’s limit break making the axe on the sides of the layer (like storm Spriggan and Spriggan requiem) to extend, buffing Spriggans attack power. Spriggan then goes to the slope of the stadium. Spriggans zeta driver starts grinding on the stadiums floor and starts gaining speed and power.

Shu: AXE SHOOT!

The two beys clash and a big blast of wind comes from the clash and hits everyone. Spriggan and Fafnir fly away from each other with barely any spin left. Fafnir and Spriggan start slowly spinning at each other. The two beys hit each other but with the hit Fafnir uses some of its rubber to absorb the hit and wins the battle with a spin finish.

Ref: FAFNIR GETS ONE POINT WITH A SPIN FINISH! THE SCORE IS 1 TO 0!
Announcer: WOW THAT WAS A CRAZY BATTLE! LETS SEE WHAT THE NEXT BATTLE WILL BE LIKE!

*In Shu’s mind*

Shu: Spriggan, what do we do?!
Spriggan: What do you mean?
Shu: After I evolved you lost the ability to spin both left and right!
Spriggan: And what about it?
Shu: Fafnir has rubber so it’s able to absorb all of our attacks! I don’t know what to do!

Spriggan looks at Shu with a smile.

Spriggan: My friend, you already know what we do.
Shu: What?

Spriggan lifts his axe in the air.

Spriggan: We keep attacking!

*In the real world*

Shu’s head: I got it Spriggan.

The two bladers get their launchers ready.

Both beys go into the stadium.

Shu: UPPER SHOOT!

Spriggan uses its attack modes speed and slams into Fafnir. Fafnir was able to absorb some power but not enough to fully recover from the attack.

Shu: KEEP ATTACKING SPRIGGAN! AXE SHOOT!

*Spriggan does the avatar animation*

Free: I’M NOT GOING DOWN THAT EASY! RAID SPIN!

Spriggan slams straight into Fafnir but then goes flying backwards.

Shu: What?!

Fafnir speeds up and slams into Spriggan nocking it out of the stadium.

Ref: THATS A RING OUT FINISH TO FAFNIR RAID! FAFNIR RAID GETS ONE POINT!
Announcer: THAT WAS A CRAZY BATTLE! NOW ALL FREE NEEDS IS ONE MORE POINT TO WIN!

*At the bench*

Valt: THREE POINTS?!
Rantaro: YEAH WHATS UP WITH THAT?!
Sisco: Didn’t you armatures know that since the wbbo took over they moved the normal matches to have three points to win.
Valt: Oh ok.

*at the stadium*

Both: 3,2,1,GO SHOOT!

The bladers launch their beys. The two beys go to the center.

Fafnir uses raid claw but it barely affects Spriggan since Spriggan is in defense mode.

Shu: You having trouble there?
Free: No. Not at all!

The two beys keep clashing for the center and unlike Spriggan Fafnir keeps gaining spin and spinning faster and faster.

Free: FAFNIR!

Free uses Fafnir power and absorbs all of Spriggans spin and wins with a spin finish.

Ref: FREE WINS THREE TO ZERO WITH A SPIN FINISH!
Announcer: THAT WAS A VERY INTERESTING BATTLE! LETS SEE WHAT THE NEXT BATTLE IS LIKE!

Free goes to the bench where the others are at.

Valt: GOOD JOB FREE!
Free: Thanks.

Free sits on the bench and gets ready for the announcers voice.

Announcer: THE NEXT BATTLE WILL BE RANTARO AGAINST LANE!

Rantaro: Lane.
Valt: RANTARO! YOU BETTER WIN!
Rantaro: OBVIOUSLY I WILL! I NEED TO AVENGE MY LITTLE BROTHER!

(Feb. 08, 2021  1:27 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Champaign’s #9 “The battle of two titans”

Both beys are launched. The two beys go directly to the center and clash. Both beys get send backwards into the sides of the stadium.

Shu: COUNTER BREAK!

Shu uses the stamina mode driver of zeta to speed up on the slope of the stadium.

The two beys clash but then get sent backwards again. But since Spriggan spins right and Fafnir spins left Fafnir was able to use some of its rubber to absorb some spin. Fafnir hits the ground and presses down on its eternal driver causing the attachment on eternal ( + E) to turn eternal into a hole flat driver (like zephyr).

Free: ETERNAL BREAK!

But then Fafnir disc clicks one more time and Free knows what to do.

Fafnirs heads then snap shut making Fafnir better for attack. Spriggan then lands to the ground and clicks again.

Shu: LIMIT BREAK! ROYAL!

Spriggan activates it’s limit break making the axe on the sides of the layer (like storm Spriggan and Spriggan requiem) to extend, buffing Spriggans attack power. Spriggan then goes to the slope of the stadium. Spriggans zeta driver starts grinding on the stadiums floor and starts gaining speed and power.

Shu: AXE SHOOT!

The two beys clash and a big blast of wind comes from the clash and hits everyone. Spriggan and Fafnir fly away from each other with barely any spin left. Fafnir and Spriggan start slowly spinning at each other. The two beys hit each other but with the hit Fafnir uses some of its rubber to absorb the hit and wins the battle with a spin finish.

Ref: FAFNIR GETS ONE POINT WITH A SPIN FINISH! THE SCORE IS 1 TO 0!
Announcer: WOW THAT WAS A CRAZY BATTLE! LETS SEE WHAT THE NEXT BATTLE WILL BE LIKE!

*In Shu’s mind*

Shu: Spriggan, what do we do?!
Spriggan: What do you mean?
Shu: After I evolved you lost the ability to spin both left and right!
Spriggan: And what about it?
Shu: Fafnir has rubber so it’s able to absorb all of our attacks! I don’t know what to do!

Spriggan looks at Shu with a smile.

Spriggan: My friend, you already know what we do.
Shu: What?

Spriggan lifts his axe in the air.

Spriggan: We keep attacking!

*In the real world*

Shu’s head: I got it Spriggan.

The two bladers get their launchers ready.

Both beys go into the stadium.

Shu: UPPER SHOOT!

Spriggan uses its attack modes speed and slams into Fafnir. Fafnir was able to absorb some power but not enough to fully recover from the attack.

Shu: KEEP ATTACKING SPRIGGAN! AXE SHOOT!

*Spriggan does the avatar animation*

Free: I’M NOT GOING DOWN THAT EASY! RAID SPIN!

Spriggan slams straight into Fafnir but then goes flying backwards.

Shu: What?!

Fafnir speeds up and slams into Spriggan nocking it out of the stadium.

Ref: THATS A RING OUT FINISH TO FAFNIR RAID! FAFNIR RAID GETS ONE POINT!
Announcer: THAT WAS A CRAZY BATTLE! NOW ALL FREE NEEDS IS ONE MORE POINT TO WIN!

*At the bench*

Valt: THREE POINTS?!
Rantaro: YEAH WHATS UP WITH THAT?!
Sisco: Didn’t you armatures know that since the wbbo took over they moved the normal matches to have three points to win.
Valt: Oh ok.

*at the stadium*

Both: 3,2,1,GO SHOOT!

The bladers launch their beys. The two beys go to the center.

Fafnir uses raid claw but it barely affects Spriggan since Spriggan is in defense mode.

Shu: You having trouble there?
Free: No. Not at all!

The two beys keep clashing for the center and unlike Spriggan Fafnir keeps gaining spin and spinning faster and faster.

Free: FAFNIR!

Free uses Fafnir power and absorbs all of Spriggans spin and wins with a spin finish.

Ref: FREE WINS THREE TO ZERO WITH A SPIN FINISH!
Announcer: THAT WAS A VERY INTERESTING BATTLE! LETS SEE WHAT THE NEXT BATTLE IS LIKE!

Free goes to the bench where the others are at.

Valt: GOOD JOB FREE!
Free: Thanks.

Free sits on the bench and gets ready for the announcers voice.

Announcer: THE NEXT BATTLE WILL BE RANTARO AGAINST LANE!

Rantaro: Lane.
Valt: RANTARO! YOU BETTER WIN!
Rantaro: OBVIOUSLY I WILL! I NEED TO AVENGE MY LITTLE BROTHER!

Still amazed by the limit break versions of every bey weirdly