Beyblade Burst: Battle Zero for Nintendo Switch

Was anyone able to find a website that has translations for the game?
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:05 PM)Crumok Wrote: Was anyone able to find a website that has translations for the game?

Google translate
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:34 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:05 PM)Crumok Wrote: Was anyone able to find a website that has translations for the game?

Google translate

Which website do you translate? Mind putting up the link of the one you use?
Well we know the physical version comes with Shining Amaterios 3 Destroy'.
Hi, so I jut saw a video for Beyblade Burtst battle Zero for Nintendo switch and I'm kind of annoyed becaue you can only play it on a Region locked Japanese Switch. I don't want to buy a Nintendo Switch that can only play Japanese games. I want to play other games too, IN ENGLISH, like Smash Ultimate, SMO, ect. How should I resolve this problem? Also if you have any news on if there is going to be an american version, PLEASE let me know.
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:57 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so I jut saw a video for Beyblade Burtst battle Zero for Nintendo switch and I'm kind of annoyed becaue you can only play it on a Region locked Japanese Switch. I don't want to buy a Nintendo Switch that can only play Japanese games. I want to play other games too, IN ENGLISH, like Smash Ultimate, SMO, ect. How should I resolve this problem? Also if you have any news on if there is going to be an american version, PLEASE let me know.
The switch isn't region locked. I faintly remember seeing this post but what they said was that you would have to add another account on the switch and change it to Japan
(Nov. 06, 2018  6:43 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:57 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so I jut saw a video for Beyblade Burtst battle Zero for Nintendo switch and I'm kind of annoyed becaue you can only play it on a Region locked Japanese Switch. I don't want to buy a Nintendo Switch that can only play Japanese games. I want to play other games too, IN ENGLISH, like Smash Ultimate, SMO, ect. How should I resolve this problem? Also if you have any news on if there is going to be an american version, PLEASE let me know.
The switch isn't region locked. I faintly remember seeing this post but what they said was that you would have to add another account on the switch and change it to Japan
really? I remember hearing that the switch was region locked. Or maybe I was thinking about the Japanese 3DS. Anyways thanks
(Nov. 07, 2018  12:54 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  6:43 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: The switch isn't region locked. I faintly remember seeing this post but what they said was that you would have to add another account on the switch and change it to Japan
really? I remember hearing that the switch was region locked. Or maybe I was thinking about the Japanese 3DS. Anyways thanks

Yeah, you're thinking about the 3DS. k1mbo, LeftBurst, Zankye, Illinuc, and others have already shown that the Switch not region locked.
(Nov. 07, 2018  1:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  12:54 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: really? I remember hearing that the switch was region locked. Or maybe I was thinking about the Japanese 3DS. Anyways thanks

Yeah, you're thinking about the 3DS. k1mbo, LeftBurst, Zankye, Illinuc, and others have already shown that the Switch not region locked.

Cool. thanks
anyone know the codes to get the prize beyblades?
(Nov. 15, 2018  6:29 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: anyone know the codes to get the prize beyblades?

I'd appreciate that information as well. 

I have 5 gifts in the mail I'm not sure how to open. I assume those are the gummy/chocolate beys people have been getting. 

Also, is their a special way to challenge valt in the turbo part of the story? I've been playing games on hard non stop and he won't challenge me at all!!
(Nov. 15, 2018  9:20 PM)Crumok Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  6:29 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: anyone know the codes to get the prize beyblades?

I'd appreciate that information as well. 

I have 5 gifts in the mail I'm not sure how to open. I assume those are the gummy/chocolate beys people have been getting. 

Also, is their a special way to challenge valt in the turbo part of the story? I've been playing games on hard non stop and he won't challenge me at all!!

i think its just random, cause ive faced him in both the other modes so im not sure
(Nov. 19, 2018  4:33 PM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  9:20 PM)Crumok Wrote: I'd appreciate that information as well. 

i think its just random, cause ive faced him in both the other modes so im not sure

I've faced him in the first two modes as well, but for some reason the little mmmm won't show up at all in ChoZ.
Dude the grind is so stupid. I’ve been playing almost 3 hours straight trying to get valt to challenge me so I can finish the game and he just won’t show up.
(Dec. 25, 2018  12:24 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Dude the grind is so stupid. I’ve been playing almost 3 hours straight trying to get valt to challenge me so I can finish the game and he just won’t show up.

My son and I were at it for DAYS! I'm done. I actually got to the point of starting up the first match and if it wasn't Valt, I'd quit and reset over and over hoping he'd show up. I can't even...... 

Best of luck to you though, let us know if you finally get him to challenge you.
(Dec. 25, 2018  5:02 AM)Crumok Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  12:24 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Dude the grind is so stupid. I’ve been playing almost 3 hours straight trying to get valt to challenge me so I can finish the game and he just won’t show up.

My son and I were at it for DAYS! I'm done. I actually got to the point of starting up the first match and if it wasn't Valt, I'd quit and reset over and over hoping he'd show up. I can't even...... 

Best of luck to you though, let us know if you finally get him to challenge you.

So i didn't know you had to get Strike God Valkyrie Valt to challenge you first. So much time wasted XD
Oof. Just hearing this makes me want to to lay it more. Lol
The game can also play on European Switch, without problems. It's all in Japanese, of course

そもちやぬ

Thats the code for clear Hades. Unfortunately I don't know the other ones.
(Feb. 05, 2019  4:37 PM)Unknown3492 Wrote:

そもちやぬ

Thats the code for clear Hades. Unfortunately I don't know the other ones.

omg thank you!
Hi there. I know this thread is a little old but wondering if anyone is following. I bought this game for my son because he LOVES Beyblades but we cannot read Japanese so it's very challenging to read the menus and figure out what everything is. Are there any screenshots that are translated in English or something else that can assist in doing this? Help would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks.
Does anyone know if this game will ever be in English?
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:46 PM)JohannesXXIII Wrote: Does anyone know if this game will ever be in English?

When Zankye asked the Hasbro employee at the New York Toy Fair, he said that they’re mainly focusing on the mobile apps, so the probability of the game being translated is very low. Plus, the Beyblade Burst 3DS games didn’t get translated either.
At least make the App better Hasbro XD. It's kind of annoying. The beys are cool and all but the app is pretty repetitive. It's fun but it's limited to it's fun . It doesn't feel like Beyblade. You can't control,it.
(Jun. 28, 2019  10:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: At least make the App better Hasbro XD. It's kind of annoying. The beys are cool and all but the app is pretty repetitive. It's fun but it's limited to it's fun . It doesn't feel like Beyblade. You can't control,it.

And the app is glitchy as all Hell Salamander.