Beyblade Burst App Update: Beybits

There’s a new update to the Beyblade app that adds micro transactions. Guess hasbro really does want our money.
My biggest problem with this is that they could just make it to where you could earn them by battling and doing avatar tracks. Pulling an EA move by Hasbro for probably the one reason people buy beys nowadays isn't really making matters better. The stuff that they offer you for these BeyBits they could also simply just give us as actual products and i bet you people would actually buy them even if they are a pile of ****
I don’t get it. It’s kinda surreal to me.
(Jan. 12, 2022  3:14 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Aw great now this is P2W game now

Nope, its just new arena, aesthetically different layer and parts. Its kinda like Smash Ultimate DLC
Good that there was a thread made for this cause I already wanted to post something about it yesterday (thanks to Reddit I found out about the update).
My opinion on it is that it really shouldn't have happened, especially with Hasbro's very bad state right now. Sure, the items look cool and have nice effects, but that's actually it. Nothing more. The skins aren't even really new anymore because they're already in the app for several months, same goes for the stadiums. So the whole update was in front of our eyes the whole time. Plus I already got the red Sting disc and yellow Charge I driver in the normal store. So it's useless, no real new stuff and it doesn't change anything in the game which is already boring. And about the bugs and glitches: Yes, Hasbro should definitely fix them but I find it funny that people are adressing them only now. Still, t I have to agree with everyone. It was bad decision in many ways.
If Hasbro makes play that app you need to buy own beyblade from start Hasbro was able to make more money like TT did.
Important to note that this is an optional update.
Anyways, I really don't care if there's micro transactions in-app. And those items do look good. I mean, did you guys saw that Mech launcher? What about that Sky Clash arena? Man it looks pretty. Obviously this special store is for special items with cool effects in it but at the end of the day it is just a beyblade game. I don't care if there's real money involved since I would never spend money on that. (Also, they're not pulling the EA card because if they did it would be a new feature or a career mode blocked by money, and since the arenas and launchers are cosmetics it does not count.)
Gotta get kids used to micro transactions early hey? Scummy move from Hasbro. God forbid you don't squeeze every single last cent possible out of your sub standard product 🙄
I see Hasbro probably done this to get the unsure parents to pay all there money for more Beyblade parts in an unusable app. Why can’t we have more tournaments and cool rewards instead of paid content like a red Ace Dragon or Black Cosmic Apocalypse. I’m sure those old Digital Beys like Mirage Fafnir are gonna go in there as well.