Beyblade Best-Girl

To the all “Valkyrie best girl” posts, yall wrong. Obviously the best girl is Hell Salamander smh. Also the best dragon avatar.

Also on Valkyrie topic, do you guys actually think that Burst can even make a female bitbeast? They can’t even give a female blader an original beyblade.

Hillary was good but wish she had a blade. OK everyone’s gonna disagree with me here but Ming Ming was a good character IMO.
(Jul. 02, 2019  9:20 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: To the all “Valkyrie best girl” posts, yall wrong. Obviously the best girl is Hell Salamander smh. Also the best dragon avatar.

Also on Valkyrie topic, do you guys actually think that Burst can even make a female bitbeast? They can’t even give a female blader an original beyblade.

Hillary was good but wish she had a blade. OK everyone’s gonna disagree with me here but Ming Ming was a good character IMO.

I didn't mind Ming Ming either TBH. She was a competent blader who had a lot of passion for blading (rather than using it just for publicity) and owned a unique bey, though her dub voice is pretty bad lol.
(Jul. 02, 2019  9:24 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  9:20 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: To the all “Valkyrie best girl” posts, yall wrong. Obviously the best girl is Hell Salamander smh. Also the best dragon avatar.

I didn't mind Ming Ming either TBH. She was a competent blader who had a lot of passion for blading (rather than using it just for publicity) and owned a unique bey, though her dub voice is pretty bad lol.
I think that her dub voice is also ok, but hearing her sing was a painful experience.
(Jul. 02, 2019  9:33 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  9:24 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I didn't mind Ming Ming either TBH. She was a competent blader who had a lot of passion for blading (rather than using it just for publicity) and owned a unique bey, though her dub voice is pretty bad lol.
I think that her dub voice is also ok, but hearing her sing was a painful experience.

I think it's the acting behind Ming-Ming's VA which made it sound bad IMO. Her singing is pretty good in the JP version.

FINALLY A MING MING FAN!
Madoka from Beyblade Metal Masters, Fusion and Fury
(Jul. 02, 2019  9:24 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

And she had a fair match against Daichi. At least that battle ended less controversially than the next one.

One, it’s confirmed Valkyrie is a female. Two, I’m the one that started people saying Valkyrie is best girl.
Never mind i change Kristina Kuroda is the best girl
(Jul. 06, 2019  6:42 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote:

One, it’s confirmed Valkyrie is a female. Two, I’m the one that started people saying Valkyrie is best girl.

So then post source that confirms Valkyrie is a female.
Oh wait, there is none, because IT WASN’T CONFIRIMED
(Jul. 10, 2019  8:24 AM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  6:42 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: One, it’s confirmed Valkyrie is a female. Two, I’m the one that started people saying Valkyrie is best girl.

Heh. Watch EP 51 of God raw. Then look up what a Valkyrie is. A female Norse warrior riding a horse and wielding a sword. Then check the BeyWiki: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Valtryek
Christina, as of now. I haven’t seen GT yet.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:49 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  8:24 AM)faaaafnir Wrote: So then post source that confirms Valkyrie is a female.

Heh. Watch EP 51 of God raw. Then look up what a Valkyrie is. A female Norse warrior riding a horse and wielding a sword. Then check the BeyWiki: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Valtryek
Did you just not read my comment? Just because Valkyrie is riding a horsle like in the original myth doesn’t makes him a female. They obviously ignored the full myth. Every avatar of Valkyrie rides a horse also
And the wiki is way far away from being a reliable source
(Jul. 10, 2019  8:24 AM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  6:42 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: One, it’s confirmed Valkyrie is a female. Two, I’m the one that started people saying Valkyrie is best girl.

Never have I seen a male Valkyrie in any original mythology, honestly. Valkyrie is a female as most people say, and in Norse mythology all Valkyries are “maidens.” Id hate to be the person who calls my neighbor by the wrong pronouns
(Jul. 11, 2019  5:34 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  8:24 AM)faaaafnir Wrote: So then post source that confirms Valkyrie is a female.

Never have I seen a male Valkyrie in any original mythology, honestly. Valkyrie is a female as most people say, and in Norse mythology all Valkyries are “maidens.” Id hate to be the person who calls my neighbor by the wrong pronouns
THAT’S WHAT I’M TRYING TO SAY!! The beyblade Valkyrie is incorrect, because the original valkyries are female death spirits/knights of Odin and Valhalla. Is it so hard to understand?
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:41 PM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  5:34 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Never have I seen a male Valkyrie in any original mythology, honestly. Valkyrie is a female as most people say, and in Norse mythology all Valkyries are “maidens.” Id hate to be the person who calls my neighbor by the wrong pronouns
THAT’S WHAT I’M TRYING TO SAY!! The beyblade Valkyrie is incorrect, because the original valkyries are female death spirits/knights of Odin and Valhalla. Is it so hard to understand?

I mean, to be honest, there’s a good chance Valkyrie might be female. But if Hasbro wanted to give Valkyrie a male dub voice, and they make Yggdrasil a TURTLE, then theres a good chance the animating crew wanna go untrue to the original myth (Im saying Valkyrie CAN be male, but I personally prefer female. Thats just me)
(Jul. 02, 2019  11:31 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

FINALLY A MING MING FAN!

Very late reply but..
AW YEA FINALLY SOMEONE WITH GOOD TASTE
(Aug. 02, 2019  11:42 AM)faaaafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  11:31 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: FINALLY A MING MING FAN!

Very late reply but..
AW YEA FINALLY SOMEONE WITH GOOD TASTE

XD the Yugi of beyblade!
Does Nemesis/Noctemis count as a girl? I mean, er...
We need more Stan fangirls/boys! Look at his luscious rolls! His beautiful beady eyes! His amazing, charming,.charismatic attitude! 11/10 in my books. (XOXO Stan... Forever in my cold, dark, dank, empty, void of a heart.) ❤️
(Aug. 03, 2019  4:34 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: We need more Stan fangirls/boys! Look at his luscious rolls! His beautiful beady eyes! His amazing, charming,.charismatic attitude! 11/10 in my books. (XOXO Stan... Forever in my cold, dark, dank, empty, void of a heart.) ❤️
...Should I be scared?
(Aug. 03, 2019  7:58 PM)PKgamer Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  4:34 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: We need more Stan fangirls/boys! Look at his luscious rolls! His beautiful beady eyes! His amazing, charming,.charismatic attitude! 11/10 in my books. (XOXO Stan... Forever in my cold, dark, dank, empty, void of a heart.) ❤️
...Should I be scared?
Most definitely.
(Aug. 03, 2019  7:58 PM)PKgamer Wrote:
...Should I be scared?

Yes

(Aug. 03, 2019  9:59 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  7:58 PM)PKgamer Wrote: ...Should I be scared?
Most definitely.
Thank you for your understanding

Why does it sound like youre joking