Beyblade Battles Upgrade

I recently started playing Beyblade Battles on the IPad and I thought it was good fun but needed to improved,obviously,like the Beyblades battles get boring after a while so I ask if anyone would be willing to improve the quality of the game.Like you can spread into different generationsTongue_outlastic Generation,Metal Fight,ZeroG and of course Burst.The game could have different series like Hyperblades,Legends and things like that.So would anybody be willing to do it?Of course I need to explain a bit more in more posts but this was just to hook you into it.
(Oct. 04, 2015  3:07 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: I recently started playing Beyblade Battles on the IPad and I thought it was good fun but needed to improved,obviously,like the Beyblades battles get boring after a while so I ask if anyone would be willing to improve the quality of the game.Like you can spread into different generationsTongue_outlastic Generation,Metal Fight,ZeroG and of course Burst.The game could have different series like Hyperblades,Legends and things like that.So would anybody be willing to do it?Of course I need to explain a bit more in more posts but this was just to hook you into it.

This could probably just go in Random Thoughts, nextime.

But Beyblade Battles is an official Hasbro app; meaning none of us have the ability to make an update for it. Given that Hasbro is done with Beyblade until most likely 2017, the app will be untouched by them in the future, if it doesn't get removed from the store by the time the new series (most likely with a new app) is out.
we are a group of beybladers, not beyblade authorities. we cannot change beybladebattles.com. if you would like change, you would have better luck contacting hasbro itself.