Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer

hm, the comapny just want 2 make the money and that's y they r making 4th season,arl,i have nothing 2 do with beyblades,its just a carp for me,i m just concerned about the anime and wud like only if the nxt season wud have the same characters and stuff...........i wud not like byblade 2 revive if there will b no same characters

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
come on brad. better be a temporary ban
Blue Wrote:come on brad. better be a temporary ban

it isn't, does anyone have any objections to this
w.e, i think its better than one less member
edit: nvm
It's great news that Beyblade is returning this summer but I'm sure we'll like it just as we did the last three seasons. I know I will. Even if they don't use the same characters at least the anime's making a comeback.
rukiachann Wrote:hm, the comapny just want 2 make the money and that's y they r making 4th season,arl,i have nothing 2 do with beyblades,its just a carp for me,i m just concerned about the anime and wud like only if the nxt season wud have the same characters and stuff...........i wud not like byblade 2 revive if there will b no same characters

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Things that are wrong.
1: Spelling.
2: Beyblades are carp? WTH?
3: Whats yer point?
4: Your ellipses are too long.

If you do not like the new direction, stop wasting your time and jump off the ship. Maybe it's better if she STAYED banned?
She was banned permanently. Confused
Bey Brad Wrote:She was banned permanently. Confused

I know but you had a lot of replies saying 'Oh, noes, temp ban!111', so I thought I'd quote my opinion.
What! Beyblade is returning! omg YAY!!! Where did you find that information out??? Do tell Do tell!!

I couldn't understand what thay first user person (the one that is banned) is saying...I'm not good at text readingUnhappy
claire Wrote:What! Beyblade is returning! omg YAY!!! Where did you find that information out??? Do tell Do tell!!

I thought I told you that there is going to be a new series out, if I didn't then oops. Also I would have thought you would have seen about that ages ago.

I'm not surprised that person was banned.