World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer (/Thread-Beyblade-Anime-to-Return-after-4-Years-This-Summer)

Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - rukiachann - Apr. 14, 2008

hm, the comapny just want 2 make the money and that's y they r making 4th season,arl,i have nothing 2 do with beyblades,its just a carp for me,i m just concerned about the anime and wud like only if the nxt season wud have the same characters and stuff...........i wud not like byblade 2 revive if there will b no same characters

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - Bey Brad - Apr. 14, 2008

get out

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - Blue - Apr. 15, 2008

come on brad. better be a temporary ban

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - Bey Brad - Apr. 15, 2008

Blue Wrote:come on brad. better be a temporary ban

it isn't, does anyone have any objections to this

yea. he or she is harmless

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - AnnieDuck - Apr. 15, 2008

she's really annoying

w.e, i think its better than one less member
edit: nvm

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - bbgoldflame - Apr. 27, 2008

It's great news that Beyblade is returning this summer but I'm sure we'll like it just as we did the last three seasons. I know I will. Even if they don't use the same characters at least the anime's making a comeback.

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - DormantSpirit - Apr. 30, 2008

rukiachann Wrote:hm, the comapny just want 2 make the money and that's y they r making 4th season,arl,i have nothing 2 do with beyblades,its just a carp for me,i m just concerned about the anime and wud like only if the nxt season wud have the same characters and stuff...........i wud not like byblade 2 revive if there will b no same characters

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Things that are wrong.
1: Spelling.
2: Beyblades are carp? WTH?
3: Whats yer point?
4: Your ellipses are too long.

If you do not like the new direction, stop wasting your time and jump off the ship. Maybe it's better if she STAYED banned?

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - Bey Brad - Apr. 30, 2008

She was banned permanently. Confused

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - DormantSpirit - Apr. 30, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:She was banned permanently. Confused

I know but you had a lot of replies saying 'Oh, noes, temp ban!111', so I thought I'd quote my opinion.

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - claire - May. 01, 2008

What! Beyblade is returning! omg YAY!!! Where did you find that information out??? Do tell Do tell!!

I couldn't understand what thay first user person (the one that is banned) is saying...I'm not good at text readingUnhappy

RE: Beyblade Anime to Return after 4 Years This Summer - Zander Soulwind - May. 01, 2008

claire Wrote:What! Beyblade is returning! omg YAY!!! Where did you find that information out??? Do tell Do tell!!

I thought I told you that there is going to be a new series out, if I didn't then oops. Also I would have thought you would have seen about that ages ago.

I'm not surprised that person was banned.