Beyblade {All Characters} Cards

Ken Midori:
[Image: Ken.png]

Tala Ivanov:
[Image: TALA.png]
ooh like it like collectibles. I think maybe it could be like Pokémon and then there signurature move as an attack, depending on there burst resistance or stamina would be there health, type could be like defense or attack, and there attack damage would be depending on how good they hit. but then this could be cool and unique and instead of battling it’s just like collecting and cool cards. sorry for making up all these ideas it could just be some cool cards you post just for show and coolness
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:24 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: ooh like it like collectibles. I think maybe it could be like Pokémon and then there signurature move as an attack, depending on there burst resistance or stamina would be there health, type could be like defense or attack, and there attack damage would be depending on how good they hit. but then this could be cool and unique and instead of battling it’s just like collecting and cool cards. sorry for making up all these ideas it could just be some cool cards you post just for show and coolness

Thanks! Who would you like to see?
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:04 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:24 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: ooh like it like collectibles. I think maybe it could be like Pokémon and then there signurature move as an attack, depending on there burst resistance or stamina would be there health, type could be like defense or attack, and there attack damage would be depending on how good they hit. but then this could be cool and unique and instead of battling it’s just like collecting and cool cards. sorry for making up all these ideas it could just be some cool cards you post just for show and coolness

Thanks! Who would you like to see?
Hyuga and Aiga please!
Ok I will start soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnionDragon007

[Image: Valt.png]