13.11%
Needs work
9.84%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
Finally!
That was a great Chapter!
name:Zak
bey: mf-h basalt capricorne BD145 cs
looks: Male, mixed race(black and white), short neat dark brown hair, green eyes, about 5 foot 8, well built (like bruce lee)
wears a black turtleneck jumper, dark blue baggy jeans, and airforce type trainers.
Personality: stubborn, intelegent, witty, good friend when u get to know him.

lol, very specific
Darn. I had high hopes for my second guy.
NameGaspzma
Appearance:long spiked up black hair with red streak in the middle.He wears a black jacket over a black and red shirt and gray pants.He always shows up wearing a cloak.
Personality:very blunt and straightforward.he originally seems like a enemy but he later reveals that he was preparing the main character for a confrontation in which the main character will have his bey sealed away if he loses.
Backstory:He grew up in a tribe and was taught all about beyblading by the tribe leader and was given the mission to protect all beys and seal them away if they were in danger.
BeyEeeclipse sol blaze v145ms

This is my character request
Personally, I don't think he is excepting anymore characters.
nice story, keep writing.
characther request pls

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“100 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 5 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12
takuya yes i am join your team

i am join beyblade team please
(Mar. 27, 2016  7:23 AM)manoj.raika Wrote: takuya yes i am join your team

i am join beyblade team please

This thread has been dead for like 5 years...
The user who created it hasn't been on since 2012...
Unhappy