13.11%
Needs work
9.84%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
nicceee.
its epicly good.
Keep up the great work
did my 2nd character make it
By the way, I need a few characters in my story, "the legend". can anyone help me out?
Love the story.
Name:Xad
BeyConfusedtealth shadow M90 G
Bey description:Mimic 90:Mimics the movement of the opponent's bey.Looks like normal 90.
Glide:Allows it to GLIDE accross the stadium.Look dome shaped.
Looks:Xad weres a long black cape, black pants and red shirt.
Personality:Cold, dark, unforgiving, sadistic.

PLZ PLZ PLZ PUT IN AWESOME STORY!
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:36 AM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:31 AM)Zeox Wrote: Not accepted sorry, and to anyone else who did not get a reply, not accepted. I forgot to say it, (No I'm not saying not accepted because I don't want to look at it, and did not see. I look at all request, but I forgot to say no or yes to some sometimes)
It's weird that in my story you put David Guizelle with Deadly Leone But now it's Mioshi Dewan in this one.

well, i tried.
Name: Mioshi Dewan
Bey: Deadly Leone100WMS Deadly wheel is defensive and offensive. WMS is a wide metal spike.
Special move: Leone terror claw: leone charges at it's opponent and pounces on it and attacks from above.
Description: Wears a purple jacket and shorts. Very timid, and does not talk much.
? what is that supposed to mean?
Means that i thought only one person was going to have one bey. Like different people have different beys. BTW nice story. And maybe we should start a new team. When's the next time you are coming to karate. We can talk there.
So that means i was not accepted?
I wonder when chapter 4 is coming...
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:24 PM)Ray Gill Wrote: So that means i was not accepted?

Maybe.
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:38 AM)Libra King Wrote: Wow. Amazing story!

Yeah, he's good.
BUT HE WILL NOT POST ANYMORE!!!
I know, it's kinda weird that after a few days people stop posting.
hey um i have a character request

name- ren hashyma - male
bey- poison leone 135 bs
look- white hair with red and black highlights, ripped grey jacket, black undershirt, blue jeans and white shoe
bey special move- wild poison fang bite
personality- go getter with a big heart but can be rough when he needs to
hey heres a character request
name=shadow(its an alias,nobody knows real name,u can put in amajor plot twist where his real name is found,ur choice)
bey= mystic comet MS145(multi spin 145)SCV(spin change variable)
bey description= mystic has two modes, eternal spin and fury mode(both can spin dual spin)the track has a gear like structure inside it which loads when the bey is spinning, shadow is the only person who can use this, the tip changes form from attack to defense when shadow says.
special move right spin= antimatter world!!the other bey is made into antimatter andwhen it crashes comet it is destroyed.(antimatter and matter destroy each other,but mystic comet is both at the same time so not destroyed),shadow almost never uses this move.its his ultra mystic move kinda thing his bey's also mostly in left spin.
special move left spin=night burst, a huge amount of energy flows out from comet and stops the opponents bey instantly(except against real stong bladers.it just slows them down)
character= nothing is known about him, he just appears from nowhere and does something and dissapears again, just like his bey he is good and bad at the same time.he wears full black and a cloak .
Guys, he stopped posting on the thread a long time ago, so give it up!
Eh, I'll post chapter 4 by tommorow or later today.
Storm Dranzer no offense but,stop acting like the moderator of my thread. Uncertain
Sorry. I just wanted to see chapter 5.
sooo is my character accepted, i typed a lot for that ynow
Abhicherath
Maroyasha

Both not accepted...
ahhhh thats sad, but is uppose its an academy couldnt ya make him a teacher, the mystic teacher or summat who vanishes for months at a time, mod it abit if ya like
Will my character be in the next chapter?
I guess my 2nd character did not make it. CryingCryingCryingCrying
Chapter 5- Battle! Takuya Vs Tora!

~Narrator: LAST TIME, ON BEYBLADE ACADEMY! Takuya and Sato made it to the Beyblade Academy, when they got there they met all the other new students and even the chancellor Hikaru. The start of school battle was starting, and Takuya and Tora were selected to battle. After a fiasco about Sato getting payback on Takuya for leaving him on the plane, their battle was about to begin

Takuya attached his green launcher into his green Launcher grip, set Libra into the launcher and put his winder in "3!" Said Takuya as he glanced at Tora. Tora set his yellow String Shooter into his yellow launcher grip, and set his beyblade onto the launcher. "2!" Said Tora as he smirked at Takuya.The crowd then finished 1!" Takuya and Tora pulled their winder and handle respectively and yelled "GO SHOOT!"

"Heh, Sorry Takuya. But you'r first battle here at the academy, will also be you'r first loss!, GO! CYBER KIRIN!" Cyber Kirin circled around the stadium, while Flame Libra stayed in the center. "Well Tora, you won't get anywhere if you don't attack me" Tora smirked "You asked for it!, KIRIN! ATTACK!" Cyber Kirin dived right into the middle of the stadium and clashed with Libra, but only Kirin was pushed back! "What!" Tora, looked puzzled. "What kind of Wizardry is this! I thought this was Beyblade Academy, not Hogwarts! " "Hahaha, My Flame Libra's ES tip is Free Spinning, reducing damage and letting me recover easily from attacks!" Tora's puzzled face quickly became laughter "HAHAHA!!!!!!!!, CYBER KIRIN, GO!" Kirin then launched for another attack, but this time..FLAME LIBRA WAS SENT FLYING!. "Continue the assault Kirin!" Kirin kept dashing underneath Libra just was it was about to land, knocking it back into the air each and every time. "What!?" Yelled Takuya

"Impossiable!, My Libra's ES tip is supposed to..." Tora interrupted "ES? More like BS!, That thing can't block my Kirin's attack, here let me explain"

FlashBack: Kirin went in for another attack for Libra
"You see, when Kirin went in for his second attack, he did not attack your beyblade persay, he attacks under it! You see this slope on the Cyber Wheel?, It allows Kirin to force a beyblade to ride it, thus making it jump into the air, so you'r ES tip can't do a damn thing about it!"

Everyone in the audience stared as Takuya did nothing to prevent his bey from being attacked again and again. One boy in the audience cared more then the others, that boy was Sato. Sato then shoted to Takuya "Come on Takuya..you can do this. You were able to stop my Storm Anubis's attack, you can stop this too!" Takuya said "Wait...thats it!". Tora just kept on laughing being his cocky self "Haha, Finally accept defeat. Well..no one can blame you. Not everyone has the beyblade skills of a legend* Tora toke out a comb and brushed his yellow hair. "Why, how can you stop a lightning fast beyblade pushing you up and up. Bloody Impossible, I tell you what"

Takuya just kept looking down, the sound of metal clanging hung in the air. The sound of Libra slowly being defeated. Takuya smirked "You know...I was this close to just saying.. Screw it I lost. But now...I see what I have to do."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvqouSDXHpo Little inspiring music thing XD

Takuya, looked at Libra being pushed up. He was waiting for an opportunity. "Haha, Where was this. "I know what I have to do" thing you have going on?" Takuya waited a while and said. "RIGHT HERE! NOW LIBRA!" Just as Libra was falling down, it tilted at an angle. Tora raised one eyebrow, and wondered what was Takuya up to. "Watcha doing?...." As Flame Libra came down, it hit Cyber Kirin..

Sound Effect:Metal Clash

Sparks were coming out of these two beyblades, they kept staying in place, not giving any ground..or in Libra's case, any air until one was pushed back. Tora got enraged by this "So..this is what you were talking about. Well sorry but!, Its NOT!! GOING TO!! WORK!!" Tora then put his arm in a claw-like position, and mimed a Tiger slashing upward. "Go... Kirin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kirin then pushed Libra back up, way farther into the air this time. Libra nearly hit the roof from how powerful this attack was. "Ha!, This is the end, you finally lose!!!" Sato broke a sweat and stood up looking at Libra fall down "NO!" Two shady characters in the audience started walking away from the arena, then one said to the other "Well, we guess he overestimated his ability this time"

Takuya then smirked, "Haha, thanks!" Tora started laughing harder "You've gone INSANE, You'r thanking me for beating you" Tora started rubbing his nose "I guess it is a honor to lose to the legendary Tora Fujiwara." Takuya then pointed upward "Take a good look." Everyone in the audience, even Tora looked up in shock. What they saw was unreal.. "Gasp, No way!" Flame Libra was rotating faster, it's speed was so fast you can hear the whirring after everyone was silent in shock. Takuya then explained "You see, the reason I tilted Libra at an angle was so, When you would hit me back, I would steal you'r spin away when you used all that power for the counter attack!, which you did!" Tora shrieked "No!" Takuya pointed up "Well Sato, I have to thank you for this, if it was not for you reminding me of our battle. I would have never thought of how to beat him." Takuya pointed his finger back down and yelled "LIBRA, AERIAL ATTACK!" Libra rushed downward still tilted, and hit Cyber Kirin right on it's side, causing it to be flunged forward as well'

Takuya then smirked. "Heh, where was that big talk right now?" The crowd cheered as Tora put his head down in shame. Hikaru then walked to the arena, and got on the mic. "WELL, THE WINNER OF THE START OF SCHOOL BATTLE IS!, TAK.." Tora flunged his head forward "SHUT UP!, THIS IS NOT OVER YET!" Tora then looked confused "NOW YOUR THE ONE WHO'S INSANE, I just flunged your beyblade out of the arena! Stadium O.." Kirin slowly rained down, he was insight of Takuya now. Kirin was vertical, facing its wheel to the stadium. Even if Kirin landed, his wheel would crash into the stadium and stop spinning. "Let me guess Takuya, you think even if Kirin lands, his wheel would hit the stadium and crash. Well Guess not!" Kirin was actually so close to the edge of the stadium, when he landed his Tip connected with the slope of the stadium. The entire crowd shoke in suprise "No way!, what did he just do!" said the crowd. The one most suprised was Takuya ".GRR...That was my last move. Libra does not have enough spin for another attack. "Well I can't imagine you have enough spin for an attack either, but since my beyblade is a stamina type. I will win anyway! Ha!" Tora then started glowing blue, "Heh...sorry but..." He stared at Takuya with cold red eyes. "NOT REALLY!' Tora started growing marks on his cheeks, resembling a Tiger's Whiskers. "KIRIN!!!!" Kirin started circling the stadium, with Libra in the middle. Kirin started building up speed. "What is Kirin doing, How can Tora have so much power left, and how can Kirin have so much spin left" said Takuya. Eventually, Kirin build enough speed that Tora yelled

"KIRIN, SPECIAL MOVE!: WIND SABER!"

Kirin started glowing blue, and around it was a wheel of wind, this wind was rotating so fast that it was as sharp as a tiger's claw!. "GO NOW KIRIN!" Kirin started rushing forward, slamming Libra into the side of the stadium. Libra was leaving a hole in the stadium, he was not able to take it. "Libra can't take this, the winder saber and being smashed against the stadium...LIBRA!!" As soon as Takuya yelled Libra, he heard a noise

Sound Effect:Metal Cracking"

Flame Libra's wheel was breaking. "Now Kirin finish him!" Kirin backed away, and charged forward with one last slash!. This slash sent Libra flying, landing near Takuya's feet. Hikaru then went on the mic again and proclaimed "WELL....I GUESS WE HAVE A WINNER!. THE WINNER OF THE BATTLE IS..TORA FUJIWARA!" Tora picked up his beyblade and left the Arena.

Takuya went to pick up his bey but..what he saw was...too much for him to bear.
The Metal wheel was cracked, one entire section was broken off. The Clear wheel had been chipped, that some bits were crumbling even as he held his bey. The T125 Track, was cracked right in half with some of the wings broken off. Finally, the ES tip...was broken into two pieces. With the Free-Spinning piece completely obliterated

END OF CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTER!

Character Bio for Tora,
Name:Tora Fujiwara
Bey:Cyber Kirin100HF
Clothe: Orange and Black shirt, with black pants. Yellow striped shoes, his eyes are blue normally, but change to red when enraged. He has yellow hair, with bangs on the side which reside behind his ears.
Personality: He is cocky, and thinks he can beat anyone. He has the skills to back up it seems, but is overconfident for his own good. He is a good-hearted person, and just loves to blade, but takes competition too far