3.28%
Good
13.11%
Needs work
9.84%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
yugioh gx, anyone?
Read the first post anyone? Uncertain
I wasn't getting angry at you for it. Just saying that this part is definitely like episode 2 of gx, isall. But it's really good, honestly.
If you would of really looked at the first post, you would see I said.

"The start is going to be alot like the start of GX, But later on it will get more original" So really your post is just spam and not needed since I said it already Uncertain Good day, and thanks anyway for increasing the number of post on my thread.
So after reading all that, your only comment is.
"LOL hidden bey village"
I feel insulted Uncertain

Thats two people who make a spam post in a row.
what about my character?
Not accepted sorry, and to anyone else who did not get a reply, not accepted. I forgot to say it, (No I'm not saying not accepted because I don't want to look at it, and did not see. I look at all request, but I forgot to say no or yes to some sometimes)
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:31 AM)Zeox Wrote: Not accepted sorry, and to anyone else who did not get a reply, not accepted. I forgot to say it, (No I'm not saying not accepted because I don't want to look at it, and did not see. I look at all request, but I forgot to say no or yes to some sometimes)

well, i tried.
Name: Mioshi Dewan
Bey: Deadly Leone100WMS Deadly wheel is defensive and offensive. WMS is a wide metal spike.
Special move: Leone terror claw: leone charges at it's opponent and pounces on it and attacks from above.
Description: Wears a purple jacket and shorts. Very timid, and does not talk much.
So is mine a no or yes? not to bug you but I'm really curious
Good chapter! I wonder when my guy Kaizer is coming in!
Kaizer comes in...around the time the main story begins "Like the actual plot, good vs evil thing"

Working, on chapter 4.
Yessssss.....
when is chapter 4 comeing out?
Zeox did you put me on your ignore list?
No..@kaekage. Why?
I asked you 3 times politely if my character was excepted or not and you ignored me.
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:19 AM)Zeox Wrote: FlameLibra-Sorry, not accepted
Critter-sorry not accepted
Earth Eagle-Sorry not accepted
Axblader-Sorry not accepted
Zack-Not accepted
Kaekage-Sorry not accepted

Sorry for chap 3 being late guys, have to rewrite it. Did not save what I had already done.

Uncertain
(Feb. 02, 2011  11:10 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: I asked you 3 times politely if my character was excepted or not and you ignored me.

I'm sure that, if you keep asking until the writer goes nuts and just yells at you, you'll get your answer.

Here's a tip for your life in general: Silence means NO!
Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp hehehe you must have edited it and I didn't see. I'm sorry
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:31 AM)Zeox Wrote: Not accepted sorry, and to anyone else who did not get a reply, not accepted. I forgot to say it, (No I'm not saying not accepted because I don't want to look at it, and did not see. I look at all request, but I forgot to say no or yes to some sometimes)

There was also this, that you obviously did not care to look at. And this was not edited after I originally posted it Uncertain

Anyway, Chapter 4 today or tommorow. And really, its more like Chapter 3-part 2.
Okay, well one, yes I did see it Mr. McLemon. And second, I just thought if I asked you I might get an answer.
man, two people turned down.
niceee!

when are my characters appearing?