Awful!
3.28%
Good
13.11%
Needs work
9.84%
Total: 100% 61 vote(s)
Here is my character finally.

Name: Brooklyn( not the evil person I just like the name)
appearence: midnight blue hair with long bangs, black and neon blue thin striped button up hoodie, black jeans, neon blue converse with the rubberish part a black color, silver ear studs, electric blue eyes, spider bite piercings on his top lip, and black silk gloves with neon blue designs. He wears a silver belt that holsters his bey and launcher. His launcher grip is neon blue with a black bey assembly tool piece and a black launcher.

personality: a little shy, swwet, kind, helpful, loves beyblading, very smart, somewhat emotional, likes to laugh
bio: Most younger kids in Brooklyns village look up to him because he stands up to bullies and laughs at evil. His village got raided but Brooklyn hid away all the little kids to keep them safe. He's gotten into a lot of fights standing up to people but doesn't like violence.

Bey: Gravity Fireblaze Rubber 145 Coat Sharp ( all real parts)
The facebolt is same picture but black bakground. Energy ring is the same as regular fireblaze. Rubber is black but the rubber prong part things are a neon orange. The tip is black and neon orange

Combo info: A defense type but with great agility so it can dodge attacks well. Has above average stamina and decent attack

Dark Flame Whip: Creates a midnight blue colred fire whip and lashes opponent

Night Rage: Incases itself in black energy and spins much faster, providing better attack. It rides around the ring of the stadium then glides off into the air and smashes down on the opponent

Ghostly Strike: Disappears then reappears covered in bright orange flames and charges into the opponent until it wins the clash

Phantom Rushing Burst Dive: Fire blaze ranomly shoots up in the air, doing flips. It creates a ball of bright purple energy and merges with it so it has a sparkling purple armor, then spirals down grinding the opponent right on the facebolt
I hope you except him.
Oh snap, forgot to finish up Chapter 3, was having a discussion in another thread lol.

Anyway, for the two above me who posted characters, I'll say accepted or not accepted later.
I love the story so far, can't wait to see my guy Kaizer in the story!
me to but will my charicter apear much later
Name Joe junior nickname "The Rock"
Bey Rock Wolf ED145 WB Defense Type
description Blonde 10 year old who goes to the beyblade acadamy to test his true skills.
background Grew up in a wealthy family who hire beybladers to battle and lose to him. he knows of this so he convinces his parents to take him to the beyblade academy to get insme real beybattles.

Please put this character in your story Thanks
NameConfusedammie or Sam NicknameConfusedammie Boy
Beyblade:Flame Capricorn CH120 ES
Backstory:11 year old beyblade vetran.Very powerfull skills.alot of bladers still underestamate him with his odd beyblade so he wants to go to the beyblade academy where people will see his true power
name: kenichi
Beyblade: storm orso D125RF
history: kenichi saw a tornado in a storm and then something came flying at him he caught it and saw it was a beyblade storm orso he aced his way into the beyblade academy
special move: "Bear Vortex": makes a tornado and a giant angry bear comes out the top and smashes the opponent out of the stadium(last resort)
description:black long spikey hair ,blue jeans, white shirt with orso face picture on it,blue jacket, black and blue gloves
Name: Reznof
Bey: Burn Fireblaze 105WD
Personality: Misunderstood, Quiet, Kinda Creepy, Pale-Looking
Special Move: Flame Vortex(Giant fire tornado around Burn Fireblaze)
FlameLibra-Sorry, not accepted
Critter-sorry not accepted
Earth Eagle-Sorry not accepted
Axblader-Sorry not accepted
Zack-Not accepted
Kaekage-Sorry not accepted

Sorry for chap 3 being late guys, have to rewrite it. Did not save what I had already done.
Its okay just finish chapt. three soon.
does that mean mine is excepted?
hey, Zeox, I have a character request
name: Lee Takoshi
Bey:Burn Perseus ED145 WD
Personality: Acts like Tyson and always thinks he is the best.
Appearance: Dark brown hair, white skin, black shirt, jeans
Speacial move: Perseus volcano sword= Perseus catches on fire and flips the opponent.
hope you can fit it in!!!
Name:Akiru(Akira's 13 year older brother)
Bey:Burn Unicorno 105 R2F
Special move #1:Burning Charge:Unicorno catches on fire and attacks 5 times and then hits opponent's spin track.Special Move#2(Optional if you don't want it):Radiation Protection:Unicorno forms a ball of fire around itself.
Character Looks like:African american skin,black fade,Grey eyes,where's light green t-shirt,orange jordans,and cargo shorts and is about 5'6
Character's Personality:Like Yuu's personality
thats ok just hope u finish up chapter 3 soon!
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:19 AM)Zeox Wrote: FlameLibra-Sorry, not accepted
Critter-sorry not accepted
Earth Eagle-Sorry not accepted
Axblader-Sorry not accepted

Sorry for chap 3 being late guys, have to rewrite it. Did not save what I had already done.
what about my character?
I was going to say not accepted, as he would change the story. But I had an idea for him that won't damage anything too badly, so he is accepted.

Btw guys, Chapter 3 tommorow.
Alright that's ok w/ me!!
Hope the chapter comes soon!
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:46 AM)Zeox Wrote: I was going to say not accepted, as he would change the story. But I had an idea for him that won't damage anything too badly, so he is accepted.

Btw guys, Chapter 3 tommorow.
Okay!you can do whatever you want to the character to fit your story if you would like to.
It's probably a long chapter, it's taking forever!
You never said if I was excepted or not so just wonderin if I was or not?
Chapter 3-The Beyblade Academy

Narrator: WELCOME BACK, to Beyblade Academy, last time on Beyblade Academy, Takuya and Sato had their epic battle. Too bad it resulted in a tie, thanks to Flame Libra's Free spinning tip, he was able to withstand Storm Anubis' onslaught of attacks. Sato, in a last resort tried using the "Shooting Star" attack, although it was just a normal aerial attack, way weaker then the Shooting Star. It ended a failure, resorting Storm Anubis to spin vertically, knocking into Libra causing both to KO. In the end, Sato and Takuya agreed to share the dorm room, and boarded the plane

Sound Effect-Airplane Boarding

Annoucer: Hello, welcome to Beyblade Academy Island, thank you for flying Beyair Express. We hope you have a nice experiencing at the Academy, good day.

"Were finally here, Beyblade Academy Island!" said Takuya. He looked at he seat next to him and saw Sato sleeping.Takuya sighed. He shoved Sato until he woke up, He rubbed his eye and looked at Takuya "Have you been awake for the entire flight!?" Takuya avoided the topic and said "Not important! were here, lets go Sato!" He saw the other new students leaving the plane rushing to the Academy, and in retaliation started rushing too, leaving Sato. "Takuya, wait!" said Sato as Takuya left.

Sound Effect-Metal Clang

Narrator: I wonder what this sound was? Zeox:HEY NARRATOR, YOU DON'T GET TO TALK DURING THE EPISODE! GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!. *Narrator goes back into cage* Zeox-Good boy, sorry viewers, back to the episode

Takuya left the plane, and started running up the hill. "Gotta beat these chumps to the Academy!" He was pushing and shoving the other Bladers out of the way as he was running up the hill. He was kicking up the dirt behind him, blinding the other Bladers as he was running. "Haha, take that suckers!" Putting one leg after the other, one by one he continued to run. As he was running, he stupidly ran his foot into a rock that was implanted on the ground. His face turned red and he held in his scream of pain. He tripped and fell on the ground, and rolled down the hill.

Narrator: Do a barrel roll! Zeox-WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST FINISH SAYING!? *Zeox puts a muzzle on the Narrator, and closes the cage* Zeox-Again sorry guys.

He quickly turned his hand getting a grasp on the moist ground, but too bad he was mid-way down the hill already.

"Damn you physics!" said Takuya.

Sound Effect- Bell Ringing

"No! Pinching_eyes" Takuya had an annoyed expression on his face, as he knew what the Bell meant. He started running back up the hill and yelled "I'm gonna be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Takuya eventually got back up, and saw a man standing by the Academy Gate. He wanted to talk to him, but his eyes were elsewhere. His eyes were beaming with the sight of the Beyblade Academy. It was a giant building, it was like a dome shape. Two pillars at the side of the building. He could even see it had three sections to it. A red,yellow and blue section. He wondered what those were, but did not have time to ask. He went to the officer and told him "Excuse me, I'm a new student at the Academy." The officer looked ashamed "Well, your late for the Orientation,but eh. Just run along, go to the Pegasis wing." Takuya looked confused "The blue section" said the Officer. Takuya ran to until he could see he saw a door that said "Pegasis Wing Entrance" . He walked into the door, and started wandering the Hallway till he saw a door that said "Meeting Room" "I guess here is the place" He walked in and saw..

(For those of you wondering, yes this academy is meant to look exactly like Duel Academy from GX, So if my describing is bad to you all, just imagine that)

What he saw was a gorgeous room, golden wallpaper, everything was so clean, and he saw alot of students gathered in the Hall. They were looking at the main stage in the back of the room, as a woman was on the stage. But when Takuya closed the door, everyone started looking back at him. Takuya started sweating, and rubbing the back of head. "Uh...Hello. Sorry for being late guys Hahahaha...ha?" He tried to laugh away the situation, but failed. The woman at the stage then spoke "Well thanks for joining us Takuya, we were waiting for you. Now we can begin" "First I would like to annouce the new students" The woman started saying many names, one after the other. "Next up is!... is.. Hm.. Well theres no name here" A kid walked up and went to the stage. "Just call me Whirlpool, or Whirl. My beyblade is Whirlpool PoseidonT120RB. That's all you need to know, right?" Whirlpool had a blue jeans on that matched with his Blue jacket, that had a white shirt underneath. He also had light blue hair" Takuya noticed this and said under his breath "Well he looks like a whirlpool, heh heh" Whirlpool walked down the stage and sat in one of the chairs. "Next up is, Satoshi Koraza!" Takuya broke a sweat, and had a blank look. As if he had just faced death in the eye. Speechless ) "Oh..carp.." Takuya had remembered that he left Sato on the plane, when he rushed out.

Flashback:
He saw the other new students leaving the plane rushing to the Academy, and in retaliation started rushing too, leaving Sato. "Takuya, wait!" said Sato as Takuya left.

Sato went to the stage and said. "My name is Sato Koraza, I'm glad to be here. Thanks for your time" He bowed, and looked at Takuya with the cold eye from across the room. Takuya fell out of his chair, "Im ok!, said Takuya" he got back up and sat back in the chair as he pulled it up. Sato left the stage and went down. "Next up is.. Ryo Kusanagi"! He had Black Hair With red highlights, he also had a bang that covered his left eye. He wore an official Black WBBA T-Shirt And Faded Blue Jeans. He went to the stage and said "This is a drag... Hi, and bye." He went back down. "Well..that was short" said Takuya. Nobody heard him though with the many people filled in the room. "Next up is, Tora Fujiwara, Tora had yellow hair, it was messy and had two strands of hair that extended down to the bottom of his head. He wore a white jacket, with a green shirt underneath. He had black jeans and red shoes. He walked up to the stage, let me rephrase that. He slide unto the stage and grabbed the mic Mid-Slide. "Woohoo!, Name is Tora Fujiwara. I'm gonna beat all of you, cause I'm the best! Hell yeah!"

"Anime teardrop on everybody in the crowd"

The man on the stage toke the mic from Tora and said "Yeah, well at least you have the Blader Spirit" He nudged Tora off the stage. Last but not least, is Takuya Kazumake!" Takuya walked to the stage, pushing everybody aside like he did up the hill. "Excuse me, sorry, move please, sorry, excuse me!" He eventually pushed his way to the stage. "Hello I am Takuya Kazumake. I'm here to battle the best of the best. So be prepared, and lets have a good school year, filled with many epic battles!" Takuya pumped his fist into the air. "Lets go!" The entire crowd cheered. Then the woman toke the mic from Takuya.

"Well thank you Takuya. Now for those of you who do not know. I am the chancellor of the Academy, you can call me Chancellor Hikaru. I hope we have a good school term together, you will be here for 3 years, You are entering only the first, meaning there many other students who are already at the second or third year. The first thing you new students will do, is take a test to see which rank you will be placed in. Starting from Bull Red, Sagittario Yellow, and Pegasis Blue. You will not be placed in different dorms though, we want all students to have a good living condition. The first year students live in the dormitory to the side of the island, second years on the other side, third years on the top. So we separate by year, not rank. But first we will have a start of the school term battle. Using two of the 1st year students, meaning TWO OF YOU WILL BE CHOSEN TO BATTLE in the Start of the School Battle. You will be chosen at random now!" The curtain behind Hikaru opened, showing a giant monitor. On it were small squares, that had the picture of every new student in the Academy. "This Monitor is being shown all over the school, in the other monitors across the school. The other students already know what this means, so all that's left is to let the monitor randomly choose two students!"

The monitor started flashing, lighting up all the squares at random. Hikaru then counted "5...4...3...2.." "ONE!" The monitor stopped on one square. "The first person to be chosen for the Start of the School battle is.. TORA FUJIWARA!" Go again Monitor! It started flashing up again, "5..4..3..2..." The entire crowd joined in this time. "ONE!" "The second person is, Takuya Kazumake!" Takuya smirked and looked at Tora who was at another table across the room. "Bring it on!"

Hikaru then started walking and said 'Follow me to the stadium." The entire crowd went outside the door, as Hikaru toke them right of the meeting room, and walked up the stairs, into the center of the building. She opened the door and there was the Arena. It was filled with giant stands for spectators, there was already the second year and third year students in most of the seats. The 1st years then toke their seat in the middle of the room, An arena, that had a giant stadium in the middle. It was even bigger then the one in the entrance exams. Tora and Takuya each walked to one of the mini stairs at the side of the arena, and walked to their own respective side. Tora toke out a Yellow grip, matched with a yellow beylauncher. "Hey Tora, what's that fancy launcher?" Tora toke out of the head of the grip, and slid into a position, where the entire grip was horizantal, he slid the beylauncher into the slot. In this position the handle faced him. "This is the Beylauncher. Instead of a ripcord fueling my launch, the Beylauncher has a handle. When I pull it a string comes out and when I let go, it spins the prongs automatically, and the string automatically retracts back into the launcher. With this, I can reach a fast spin velocity then with a ripcord." Tora then attached his beyblade to the launcher. "Just get ready" Takuya toke out his Green launcher grip, slid in his green launcher to the slit. He slipped his ripcord in, and attached reached into his pocket for his Flame Libra. Takuya then looked suprised. "What the? Chocked_2" He reached into all of his pocket and even toke off his pants and waved his pants seeing if his beyblade would come out. "Nice boxers, are those bunnys? Haha" One person in the crowd laughed "Hahahaha!" It was Sato. Sato then yelled to Takuya "MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF NOT RUSHED, AND LEFT ME BEHIND!" Sato then tossed Flame Libra to Takuya, He caught it and remembered what happened. "Oh Yeah.."

Flashback:He saw the other new students leaving the plane rushing to the Academy, and in retaliation started rushing too, leaving Sato. "Takuya, wait!" said Sato as Takuya left.

Sound Effect-Metal Clang

"Takuya!" Sato looked down, and saw Flame Libra on the floor of the plane. "Takuya wait, you left.....Ahh forget it. He should take care of his beyblade, and remember not to leave me behind next time. I'll give it back to him..later" Heh Heh Heh...

"Sorry Sato..." Sato then smirked "Just get on with your battle, and do your best" "Sure thing Sato!" Takuya attached Flame Libra to his beyblade and then the crowd chanted. "THREE!,TWO!,ONE!" Takuya pulled his winder, and Tora pulled his string and then gently let go at the hand making it retract, then both yelled "GO SHOOT!"

END OF CHAAAAAAAAAAAPTER!"

Well I said this would be long one. Now we got into more of the students at the Academy, and a new Main Character. Tora Fujiwara. What blade he uses will be a mystery until next time. Well, hope you like it and here are the new Character Bios

Name: (No one know his name so they just call him Whirpool)
Bey: Whirpool Poseidon T120 RB
Look: Blue jeans, white T-shirt, blue jacket, blue hair.

New parts description: The metal wheel whirpool is blue and is shaped like whirpool waves in the outside and some pop up waves near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is blue and is a whirpool. T120 (trident 120) is a blue 120 with four small gold tridents. RB (rubber ball) is a rubber ball. The facebolt is blue with a gold trident and two waves behind. Is a very powerfull bey.

Name: Ryo Kusanagi
Bey: Tremor Saturn RD145RB (Tremor has no ridges at all, so its very defensive. its also very wide, measuring 50MMs At Most. RD145 Stands For Ring Defense 145, it is as wide as boost defense, but it has rubber linings on it.
RB stands for Rubber Ball.)
Looks: Black Emo Hair With red highlights that cover his left eye. Black WBBA T-Shirt And Faded Blue Jeans.
Personality: Willing To protect his friends whatever it costs. Laid Back.

Tora's will come next part. When we get to see his blade. As for Hikaru, I think you know already lol.