BeyUSA, cool website I made in flash

Speechless

Switchblade is a lot worse than I remember it being.
Your planning on spending 30 bucks on a website that only a few people will go on? I rather take my chances with the toycup blades that most people are saying are fake
Any Suggestion for the website Brad?, Also I am uploading a different beyblade theme song
devitoman Wrote:Your planning on spending 30 bucks on a website that only a few people will go on? I rather take my chances with the toycup blades that most people are saying are fake

They are fake.

I don't see the point of your site, Blading.
I want to make a beyblade website with music and show people that there still people that play beyblade.

I ain't done with the website, trust me it will get alkot more better
Um ... why don't you just show people this website?
Yeah, there's no point trying to compete with BeyWiki and split the community (if it works at all) when you can just bring more to one place Grin
Ok, I will just show people this website but this place isn't a website it a forum
Blading Wrote:Ok, I will just show people this website but this place isn't a website it a forum

www.beywiki.com is a website last time i checked
As Seldia said, because the Beyblade community is still relatively small, having one website like we do now where a lot of Beyblade players congregate makes a lot more sense than having a number of different sites that split up the already small group of people.
I am no good, I can't learn beyblades. I really can't do nothing or anything right, I try learning about beyblades with getting dranzer blades but I can't find nobody or no store that sell them cheap

I just don't want to buy just one dranzer blade
Rich coming from me, I know but what's buying a dranzer blade got do with hosting a new beyblade site? www.beywiki.com is a website with it's own forum. The complete package.
Holy cow, to think I use to like the Switchblade song. ^^"

Ur site's not the best right now, and I agree that we should keep bladers in one area.
I guess it depends on the situation Switchblade is used in, I still like it but not as much as I did
I love switchblade Unhappy
Especially the German version.
Mostly for nostalgia though, I think...