BeyUK has returned from Hiatus! New layout is now up!

Poll: Do you like the new layout?

Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Are you out of your mind!? At least put up a splash page explaining what's going on and linking to the forums. People are going to think you're gone for good and this is going to cost you a lot of visitors.
I have done this. Although, it does appear that I accidently deleted the splash page when I removed everything lol. I have put up a page explaining what is going on, as I always do, and linking to the forum.

This was an error on my part. I have just noticed.
It doesn't look taken down... it looks exactly the same as its always been Chocked_2
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:08 PM)Driger Wrote: It doesn't look taken down... it looks exactly the same as its always been Chocked_2

it's definitely down now
soz, i thought he was talking about the fourms Chocked_2
stupid me
I just relized it. :o haven't been on the net in a long time.
This update will be available as of Monday.
I'm actually really excited.
(Jan. 31, 2009  7:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm actually really excited.

This is the issue. I don't want this to be an anti-climax and have loads of people say they dislike it =(. This is the bad thing about being a designer I suppose.

The fact that I kept everybody in the dark apart from Kai-V for some parts. This will be a shocker as it involves my art style as well =D.
eek exited
at what point in the day will it be up?
When everybody is at school most probably =D.
Good then when I come home after french ( Unhappy ) I will have something to be happy about Smile
The new layout is up for BeyUK! Please leave any comments about it here! This layout features what our main focus is from here on in. The old Beyblade content will not be ignored though, updates will continue to be made for this sections1
The choice of a vibrant green for the menu is very good.

Have the different sections' dimensions changed compared to the previous layout ?
(Feb. 02, 2009  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The choice of a vibrant green for the menu is very good.

Have the different sections' dimensions changed compared to the previous layout ?

I tried orange and red for the menu but it looked carp. I decided with green because it is a Libra colour and is used a lot =D.

As for the sections' dimensions. Not they haven't changed since the previous layout. All images were made at the exact same size. Why do you ask?
(Feb. 02, 2009  4:07 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: As for the sections' dimensions. Not they haven't changed since the previous layout. All images were made at the exact same size. Why do you ask?
I tried viewing it with a large window size, and the black background seemed too black. I rarely view that way though.
I can easily change this to a lighter black or some form of pattern background?
(Feb. 02, 2009  4:37 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I can easily change this to a lighter black or some form of pattern background?
Only if you really want to. Each section seems slightly too separated in my opinion.
It looks awsome in my oppinion Smile
Cheered me up after a long cold wet day at school
(Feb. 02, 2009  4:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Each section seems slightly too separated in my opinion.

This is because of the font I have used. The previous font that was used for the images was alot bigger in terms of width. If I was to change this then I would most likely PHP it at some point. Thank you for the suggestion Kai-V. I will work on this ASAP.
Cool new design!
Driger, please don't use BeyUK in front of your name when posting on the tag board. Doing so implies that you work with BeyUK, of which you don't.
Good work.
I love it! Nice Job... You've outdone yourself ESPIO