BeyUK Update || 19th December 2008

Poll: Which character profile should be next?

Aaron
14.29%
Dunga
28.57%
Eddy
14.29%
Goki
28.57%
Gordo
14.29%
Jim
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Well guys and girls. The final update for the week. We have part of the new Manga chapter for you to view thanks to Beyblade Spirit. We also have the new character profile. The character has been revealed below. Breedo, is currently working on a few updates for us. All of them will be of interest to you all. I am continuing to work on "the image" that can be found in the forum, the link is here. Be sure to read all the pages to see development and let me know with your thoughts. Signing Up is required for this thread I'm afraid. Other than this, Christmas is nearly here so I hope you got all your wish list for santa ready...Anyway, keep checking back as we are always updating with new content, large and small. Enjoy the day!

...::[Anime Update]::...

The new character profile is for Gary of the White Tigers. I finally glad this guy was chosen. He has been so close in the past but never managed to get the vote. Never mind eh, here he is just click the link here: Gary's Profile.

Continue to vote for the next character. The characters that are present in the poll are being listed in alphabetical order, this is also the case on how I pick them. I'm picking the characters according to what Beyblade.com images I have so far.

...::[Manga Update]::...

We finally have part of the MFB Manga Chapter 3 thanks to Miingo, I think, at Beyblade Spirit. I would like to thank Kai-V for allowing us to use these scans. As always, a link to Beyblade Spirit has been given in the site name to the left. If you wish to view the rest of the manga chapter then you will need to go to Beyblade Spirit. The pages we have are below. I have also cropped the cover page as an individual image.

Click this link to go to our homepage to view the chapters, or alternatively visit Beyblade Spirit!

To view older updates at BeyUK choose one of the two options below:
BeyUK News & Updates
BeyUK News & Updates Archive
Um, you got the names mixed up. It's says Gary's English name is Gaou and vice versa. ^^;
Haha, thank you for that. Have changed it now.
I like that watermark.

Yes, Miingno is providing us with those manga scans. He deserves many thanks.
(Dec. 19, 2008  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I like that watermark.

Eh, really?
(Dec. 20, 2008  2:45 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I like that watermark.

Eh, really?
You seem surprised.

On a banner, that font would look bad, but it serves its purpose here.
(Dec. 20, 2008  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You seem surprised.

On a banner, that font would look bad, but it serves its purpose here.

Suprised is an understatement lol. I was a little shocked, I don't particularly like the font and figured it was the best looking on for font to use was a watermark on your manga scans.