BeyUK Update || 15th December 2008

The first update for the third week in December. We have quite a bit in this update. The main focus is the game section, however the anime update is just as important. We have a new affiliate which is the first thing. For those of you that use the forum, which I advise everybody to do, you will have noticed I opened two new topics for L Drago and the Random Booster Volume 2 - Legendary Pisces Set. This contains new photos that were released on Toys R Us Japan earlier this morning. They are now available here to view. By joining the forum you will 9/10 now about this sort of stuff before it appears up here. Finally, Unknown God has complete something in the anime section. All details and information on everything is contained below. Unknown God has provided me with a new Christmas Special Update for next week. This will add a new section to the Media category of the site. I will let you speculate on what this could be as me and Unknown God will now be saying anything. Enjoy the update and a new one should be coming near the end of the week for sure. Keep checking back and join the forum. Have a good day from BeyUK!

*Have missed the bulk of the update as the majority is already known here anyway lol*

...::[Anime Update]::...

The Unknown God has managed to complete the entire Beyblade V-Force Episode Guide section. This is a great achievement for a single person. So this is another area completed in the anime section. He promises to complete the G-Revolution guides by the time Metal Fight Beyblade is released in April in Japan. To view the remainder of the V-Force episode guides then please do visit the section by clicking this link.

Please also continue to vote in the character profile poll on the previous update thread. The new profile will be added this week. The previous update thread can be found by clicking this link.

To view older updates at BeyUK choose one of the two options below:
BeyUK News & Updates
BeyUK News & Updates Archive
what about metal fight booster packs my lade is a pegasus oh yere booster pegasus is that a defence beyblade or attack because i want a attck beyblade but the booster alwats wins against the old pegasus
Come again...I don't understand what your asking?
sorry starter set pegasus is a attact type but ive herd that booster set is defence is that true also deluxe set pegasus is 34 pounds mad
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:25 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: sorry starter set pegasus is a attact type but ive herd that booster set is defence is that true also deluxe set pegasus is 34 pounds mad

Shouldn't really be asking this here.
But yes Booster Pegasis is a Defence type