BeyUK Update || 04th December 2008

Poll: What character profile should be next?

Aaron
0%
Dunga
23.08%
Eddy
0%
Emily
30.77%
Gary
46.15%
Goki
0%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Not sure whether I'm doing this correctly but I may as well start. If it is incorrect then just say so Brad. The content of this post is copied directly from BeyUK's Update. WBO info won't be mentioned here for obvious reasons.

Well people, three updates in one week. We are goind hardcore at BeyUK. This update was going to occure at some point anywa so here it is. A quick run down of the things below. As you are probably aware, BeyWiki has now been converted to World Beyblade Organization (WBO for short). Further info on this subject will be given below. I have also included the new Character Profile to the anime category. Only a small, sort of, update but atleast we have something new for the community. You can rely on me and the BeyUK staff to update the site regularly with new content. We are one of the few Beyblade sites that are this active which is a good thing.

...::[Anime Update]::...

The new character profile is now available for everybody to view. The newest addition is Claude from Barthez Battalion. This is the first character from this team, so it is nice to see use broadening our horizons. His profile can be viewed by clicking this link: Claudes Profile.

The new poll is provided above. Please vote as the next profile relies soley on your votes.

To view older updates at BeyUK choose one of the two options below:
BeyUK News & Updates
BeyUK News & Updates Archive
This is fine. Wink
OK, I was a bit iffy about posting it as I was the first.
This is great, Espio! Keep it up. Claude's profile was good to read. ^^
Awesome job, dude.
I just checked the site out for the first time. Its cool i like the profiles. I voted Emily Tongue_out
(Dec. 05, 2008  7:45 PM)Maz Wrote: I just checked the site out for the first time. Its cool i like the profiles. I voted Emily Tongue_out

Thank you for your comments. They are appreciated.