BeyStory: The Era Beast CH5 Up!

Poll: Do you enjoy the storyline so far?

Yes
75.00%
I can't say.
25.00%
No
0%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Update!
Sorry I haven't posted anything new in a while, sort of out of ideas and also working on a new project. But because of this, I'll accept 2 character request! But no made up beys or parts and must be by PM.

Let it begin!
Chapter 4: The Axe & the Lance!
Tai turned around to signal everyone to hurry up when he suddenly bumped into a large, bulky man.
”In order to get to the Master... Tai?! Heh, so we meet again. Prepare to lose to us this time!” the bulky guy said.
”Tai, do you know...,” started Alexzander.
Tai interrupted, ”Yea, this is Axe, and Lance is somewhere around. They always stay close. I beat these clowns a while ago.”
”Just barely,” snickered a tall, lean man coming out of the shadow of the tunnel, ”We've updated our Beys from those lame tops. Get ready to face my MF Blitz Striker T125 RF.”
”And my MF-H Duo Capricorn 230 MB,” added Axe.
”Time for talk is over. Let it rip!” exclaimed Justin, ”Go, Flash Jupiter!”
Justin's MF-H Flash Jupiter S130 R2F rushed toward Axe when his Duo Capricorn stopped it right in it's tracks. Then Blitz Striker attacked Flash Jupiter and smashed it against a wall.
Tai got ready to launch his bey when Jess started to speak.
”Don't trip about these fools, Justin and I can take care of this. You and Zander should go get that guy.” She winked at him before getting out her pink MF Pegasis TH170 LRF and Launcher Grip. With a powerful launch, Jess' Pegasis started to smash around Blitz with no problem and Flash Jupiter was able to start beating up Duo.
Tai and Alexzander were rushing down the hallway when Tai came to a sudden stop. His Earth Bull started to shudder in his pocket. He quickly pulled it out and stared at it. It began to glow and Tai felt himself go into a vision. He saw his bey, then two new Beys besides his Earth Bull. Then he came back to himself. He put his arm out to stop Zander from going any further.
”Stop, let it go. There is more to this than we know. We must find out more, Alex. Let's go back so we can question Axe and Lance.”
Alexzander grunted, but went along anyway. When the two were on thier way back, they saw two people glowing, one purple, one pink. By the time they reached Jess and Justin, Axe and Lance were kneeling down in defeat while Justin and Jess called their Beys back.
”Guess it's time for interrogation,” smirked Justin.
Chapter three review, yes?
One thing I'll point out off the top of my head: the ending was a tad but rushed. It was really good until you got to the random beyblade launch. A little cliché, yes, but this is beyblade; it's supposed to be. Just make sure you elaborate on the end there.
Good balance of dialogue with tags and description. Looks very strong, actually.
Other than the rushed ending and maybe adding more character development for the supporting characters (Jess and the other guy...I forget his name right now, sorry. My iPhone doesn't cooporate with zoom well) this looks very strong. Keep it up.
Thanks Sparta! I'll put Chapter 4 in the OP later.
Put your chapters in spoilers, much easier to navigate.

Like this:
Code:
[spoiler] STORY TEXT HERE [/spoiler]
I'm Baaaaccccckkkkkk!
Sorry mods if me updating this thread after a year is wrong. I'll shut it down if it is the case, I was just so excited to share the new chapter with everyone.
I'll now (hopefully) be updating regularly!
CHAPTER 5!