BeySpirit

bey spirit with bey skill is what i have...
its burning me hot..!!
if you believe in your self then you can surely harness your bey-spirit
Blader Spirit doesn't mean winning or losing.

Many characters in the anime have a Blader's Spirit, except for the characters that misuse Beyblade.

A Blader Spirit is this...

someone who is truly passionate about Beyblade, loves to battle - win or lose, Doesn't misuse the game for what it's not about, (such as launching it at someone rather than the playing field) and playing fair.

Throughout the whole anime, it doesn't really mean what a lot of you think it means like in terms of fantasy.

Ginga already has supernatural powers in his Bey, but his Bey Spirit is just passion about Beyblade. It doesn't mean it increases his chance of winning per say. His Bey Spirit makes him believe he can win and with his OWN power. Because of his Bey Spirit getting stronger, powers that laid dormant awaken within him. Just like in all those animes like Bleach, Naruto. When they're pushed to the edge, weither it be their friends getting killed or hurt, it gets them angry causing a dormant power they had all along to awaken. A Blader's Spirit doesn't GIVE you power that you don't have... or look at it this way. Like say you're playing a video game, and you're not really motivated enough to continue, but then...suddenly something exciting happens making your heart race, releasing more motivation to continue playing it. But in the other way I was explaining about, if something gets you angry enough, you could end up doing things you never wanted to do or never though you would do such as punching a hole through a wall.
Beliveing in beysprit is like beliveing in god.never saw it in real life but still there is something.i belive Grin
Blader's Spirit ha
I think blader's spirit is some thing that you should have inside your true heart
that it is some thing like not backing up from battles
and also not leaving the hope until we succeed
and also playing fair and square
these are some good qualities that a blader should have
so totally the qualities of a true gentle man blader is Blader's Spirit
I believe in myself and my decisions in life. I try living in a way that I won't regret anything. Staying true to myself and be able to look back and smile. The blading spirit is strong, let it make us all strong and face the upcoming challenges in life.
(Mar. 20, 2012  4:17 PM)AdiQ2007 Wrote: I believe in myself and my decisions in life. I try living in a way that I won't regret anything. Staying true to myself and be able to look back and smile. The blading spirit is strong, let it make us all strong and face the upcoming challenges in life.

And here I was reading that in Tyson's voice. Boy those speeches sure are inspiring!

(Mar. 22, 2012  2:12 AM)SU_Tempest Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  4:17 PM)AdiQ2007 Wrote: I believe in myself and my decisions in life. I try living in a way that I won't regret anything. Staying true to myself and be able to look back and smile. The blading spirit is strong, let it make us all strong and face the upcoming challenges in life.

And here I was reading that in Tyson's voice. Boy those speeches sure are inspiring!

I was as well, almost made me cry a bit...
I remember as a kid, marveling over these speeches followed by a triumph win, it truly filled me with glee. I want to find a way to do that again, and with such I've begun to re-watch the original show, though the effects aren't as prominent, I'm still content.
I used to say stuff like that all the time, back in school, or whenever I had a Beybattle, it always made me fill a little more secure and confident, even when I lost. And, I think that feeling of always having fun, even when you've lost, is what a "Blader's Spirit" really is, which is funny because that's exactly what the show's been shoving down our throats for a while now.
I really need to get back into Beyblade, I mean, I keep up with the meta game and everything but...life. It's really time consuming, but someday I'll start again.
You don't need to restart blading to prove you have a Blader's Spirit. As I said in an earlier post, to me it's just another name to motivation. Perhaps it's one form of faith in yourself? It has its uses in actual life. Motivation is a powerful driving force.

But don't interpret it as me saying not to restart blading. If you can find the time, please go ahead and do it. :p
In fact blader spirit is the power of never giving up Tongue_out_wink ( i think )

We all have it in our heart we just need to bring it out of us

And those quotes of Ginga can really help you bring it out
as silly as it may sound to the rational mind...i think there is SOME validity to it. I think Blader Spirit is similar to not giving up or not losing hope.....
Oh boy.
Beyspirit is all a bunch of....you know.
I mean honestly, I know the English dub is aimed towards a younger audience, besides spinning tops, the main theme is this "spirit" that makes your top all-powerful.
And they turn it into a religion. Ginga, everywhere he goes, preaches and brags about beyspirit.
"No, it doesn't matter if you beyblade with a rock, as long as you believe in it, there's nothing you can't do."
And people believe it. Maybe it's just because I'm very stubborn, but whenever someone says "I haz beyspirits. I can winn!" It gets to me.
I would be ok with it if they talked about the spirit of the game, like determination and sportsmanship, but to go to the point where it dominates the show, and completely overshadows the fact that you need to customise, test, etc to be good.

This is just me, but I'm very biased.
I have a Bladers spirit with my Earth Eagle & L-Drago Destroy!!!😊
I would like if blader spirit was real but many people say that means that you wont have to customize
and that is the point i think the bey spirit is growing a pair of bit chips and rising to the occasion not being a pencil pusher ( most of the vilians were adult male harvard businessmen)
i would love it: heat of battle the smoke is clearing from the special move performed by your advasary and due to the recoil both of your beys are wobbling you both relieve the last bit of your energy and when the final explosion relieves itself from the stadium your bey is left spinning on the floor next to the bey that belongs to the opposition you slide down into the stadium and grab your bey and then limp away to the hospital with another win under your belt. when you get to the hospital the doctor tells you you only need bed rest and some gauze. when your head hits the pillow of your bed you fall asleep with a champions smile

and THAT is bey spirit.
I have tons of bey spirit and so does my team, it is what team soaring phoenix is about, along with working hard to help each other grow and improve!