BeyPoint Rules

So... Bey Brad said:

Hey World Bladers.

I'm not too happy to be writing this, but unfortunately, cheating for BeyPoints has not ceased despite repeated warnings and constant efforts to police the system. We want this to be fair as possible to everyone, but we cannot keep constant tabs on all the cheaters, and a few bad apples can spoil the bunch. So, we're doing our best to keep things fair and fun, but we have to make some concessions.

Effective immediately, free battles are banned for most Bladers. This means that ranked battles only occur in tournaments/events that are approved by the WBO Committee. However, there is an exception: if you have a Blader Passport, you can continue to play the five free battles per month. Yes, this means both Bladers in the battle must have Blader Passports.

Does that mean, for example, a friend comes over and you play with MFB? Does what he said mean anything? Are they gonna track our houses and hide security cameras?!?!
(Nov. 08, 2009  9:15 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Does that mean, for example, a friend comes over and you play with MFB? Does what he said mean anything? Are they gonna track our houses and hide security cameras?!?!

Serious

It meant that free battles between you and your friends wouldn't count towards ranking on this site, back when the Beypoint system was in effect. Only points in official WBO tournaments would count. Tournaments could be kept track of because all tournaments have to be approved by the Committee.
No obiously not there was no need for that comment. The above only applies to WBO tournament matches and rankings.

P.S dont get on the wrong side of Brad. Wink

Edit: Carp, how often are you gonna beat me!
Sorry, I just wanted to get an answer.
Like I said in my "Introduce Yourself" thread, I'm terrible at math. And unfortunately, the only other way for me to get a MFB besides wait for the holidays is to get an A on my math test.
*ponder*

Just to be sure, you understand that the WBO Beypoint system it entirely unrelated to the pointer that would be kept track of on a Beypointer you would purchase, right?
Yes.
Hm, usually topics who could belong in this forum are not necessarily closed, but I think this question could have been answered easily on its own. We usually have a Beypoint system where people can record battles to get ranked if they want, but, to avoid cheating as we saw it happen in the past, both beybladers have to pay for a Blader Passport. If you had read the Help and Passport sections, this would have been known. I thought Brad's announcement was quite clear.