BeyLotto & BeySelfie Contest Results + Organized Play News

(Aug. 12, 2016  10:10 AM)Wizard Wrote: Why does it say I was tagged again? I still didn't get my prize lol.

It's on its way Wink
(Aug. 12, 2016  2:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2016  10:10 AM)Wizard Wrote: Why does it say I was tagged again? I still didn't get my prize lol.

It's on its way Wink

What about my faces?
And the time has come! You guys download an all new Beyblade Go app to hunt Face Boostesr and once you stumble upon yours, it ends up... bugging! After shaking your mobile device in anger, you realise that you've trigerred a reaction in the game and your Face Booster becomes...

(Jul. 04, 2016  1:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I would like face booster Driver Please Smile.

This definitely makes the last few days better.

Fusion! [Image: fusionface.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  2:20 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: thanks Kai-V

Congrats all winners [esspecially @[ronitnath] and Wombat]

I will take Face Booster Ruby

Girago! [Image: GiragoFace.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  2:41 AM)Cake Wrote: Congrats to all the winners!

I'd like Face Booster VIVID, please!

Coro Dragon! Sweet, it's a Rare! [Image: corodragonface.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  2:50 AM)Wombat Wrote: ayy second place again

Thanks for getting this done so quickly this year, Kai-V. Congrats to all the winners, especially Wizard and geetster! Some pretty fire BeySelfies too. I'll take Face Booster Ruby please.

rip md

Silver Phoenic! Amazing, a Secret Rare! [Image: silverphoenic.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  3:22 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ah thank you so much! I also want to say congrats to the other winners!!! So proud of them all! :')

As for the Face Booster, I'll like to get the Face Booster VIVID. Thanks so much again! It was really fun participating! Smile

WBBA L Drago! It's Uncommon, cool! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  4:31 AM)AaryanBITW Wrote: Onyx and vivid Smile

WBBA L Drago! An Uncommon! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]

And...

Goreim! [Image: GoreimFace.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  5:32 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Yo, this is so awesome! I never win anything! Wait, I did win the Zankye X WBO giveaway, so...

But anyways, thank you so much! This has overall been great from the tournament itself to now. I hosted my first tournament, got second place, and now this!

I'll take the VIVID please!

EDIT: On behalf of Tireni123, (my cousin) I'll claim the face booster DRIVER, for him.
(Earthwolf1404 can verify that Tireni123 is my cousin)

WBBA Caesar! Congrats, it's Uncommon! [Image: wbbacaesarface.png]

For Tireni123...

(Jul. 04, 2016  5:37 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Thanks Kai-V and the beyblade community for this awesome BeyDay. Looking forward to more ahead. You people Rock. I would love to have Face Booster RUBY.

Guess What, I still can't believe that I am a Physical Prize winner. WBO is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Dragooon, which is Uncommon! [Image: DragooonFace.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  6:44 AM)Wizard Wrote: Heh, I see what you did there. But look at BriskAquario's, it's so cool!

For the face booster, give me driver.

Survive! [Image: surviveface.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  7:21 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Face booster green

Gemios! [Image: gemiosface.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  8:43 AM)Alex Mercer Wrote: congrats to all the winner n i would like to thank the kai v n other mods for the passport cost reduction it really means a lot to us.Seeing this i hope more people will join us

As for the face booster i would like face booster driver please.thank you

(Jul. 04, 2016  9:19 AM)mateenlakhani Wrote: Thanks for the price.I'll prefer Face booster AMETHYST

Balro! [Image: BalroFaceYellow.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  2:47 PM)Chimera Wrote: Blimey, I can't say I saw this coming Tongue_out Congrats to everybody else, you guys are all awesome.

Anyhoo, if I could get the face booster VIOLET, that's be great.

Jupiter, a Rare! Great! [Image: jupiterface.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  2:50 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I want to thank not only the Committee, but also the Bladers that took a part of tournaments during the BeyDays. Every member and every contribution is important, no matter how big or small it is.

I'd like Face Booster JET please.

Eonis! [Image: eonisface.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  2:50 PM)Syphon Wrote: Huh, awesome, I didnt expect to win anything! A Vivid face would be awesome!

WBBA L Drago! Hooray, an Uncommon! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png]

(Jul. 04, 2016  5:40 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: Wow that was amazing contest...it was actually fun
Well I want onyx face....[ I am ssgssj2Wink]

Goreim! [Image: GoreimFace.png]

(Jul. 05, 2016  4:59 AM)Time Wrote: Thanks guys! Atta lucky boy geetster! I'll take facebooster jet please! Not a fan of this no more paid side-events thing though.

Rex! Yahoo, an Uncommon! [Image: rexface.png]

(Jul. 06, 2016  10:21 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: Jade face booster I would like
Send in what i word like for my starter

Serpent! [Image: SerpentFace-2.png]

(Jul. 09, 2016  3:01 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: booster driver please!!! Smile

Survive! [Image: surviveface.png]

(Jul. 24, 2016  2:18 AM)TakaraMaster Wrote: I would like the face booster ONYX

Balro II! [Image: BalroFaceBlack.png]

Hopefully I did not miss anyone so far, and I will try to distribute those Faces to each profile soon.
Id like face booster amythest please Smile