BeyDex - A Beyblade database project

(Aug. 23, 2019  3:15 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: UltimateMaster you could use Google sites or, dare I say, Wix to make the site.

I might, but I like programming
I could help update and make vids I am great with editing and news
(Aug. 23, 2019  5:09 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I could help update and make vids I am great with editing and news

That would be awesome, join the discord, I sent you a dm
Wix and existing website manager isn't best to make database site.
So how is the BeyDex coming along, UltimateMaster?
(Aug. 28, 2019  11:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: So how is the BeyDex coming along, UltimateMaster?

Pretty good, I’ve been a bit busy, my week is chaos. Car crash, guinea pig died, and now I got into a different middle school. Oof.
(Aug. 28, 2019  11:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  11:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: So how is the BeyDex coming along, UltimateMaster?

Pretty good, I’ve been a bit busy, my week is chaos. Car crash, guinea pig died, and now I got into a different middle school. Oof.
I knew about the crash, but your pet dying and a new school? I mean I’m in a new school too, so I know how you probably feel but sad that’s your guinea pig died. I remember crying a lot when my hamster died.
(Aug. 28, 2019  11:10 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  11:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Pretty good, I’ve been a bit busy, my week is chaos. Car crash, guinea pig died, and now I got into a different middle school. Oof.
I knew about the crash, but your pet dying and a new school? I mean I’m in a new school too, so I know how you probably feel but sad that’s your guinea pig died. I remember crying a lot when my hamster died.

Yeah, it was pretty upsetting