BeyDays 2018, coming to an event near you!

Hey @[Cam77] and @[sovereign.julzz], this isn't related to the topic of this thread, so please take this discussion to PMs or drop it. Thank you!
(Jun. 06, 2018  3:41 AM)Cam77 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  12:29 AM)sovereign.julzz Wrote: because im a proud person of beyblading but im still a newb and u seem like a average opponent and i want to battle u to see if u can teach me anything

You say “battle me” but in what way can we battle? And why do you want me to “teach you” were probably thousands of miles away so I can’t battle you or really teach you

ok your right where do u live in the usa or a foreign country
(Jun. 06, 2018  12:36 PM)sovereign.julzz Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  3:41 AM)Cam77 Wrote: You say “battle me” but in what way can we battle? And why do you want me to “teach you” were probably thousands of miles away so I can’t battle you or really teach you

ok your right where do u live in the usa or a foreign country

I live in Canada....
(Jun. 06, 2018  10:10 PM)sovereign.julzz Wrote: o ok i have a question

Could you please PM him rather than talking to him in this thread
(Jun. 07, 2018  1:12 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  10:10 PM)sovereign.julzz Wrote: o ok i have a question

Could you please PM him rather than talking to him in this thread
I agree. Kei himself has metioned that this is off topic. So yeah, please PM each other.
All I need is a Beyblade and a Beyblade ripper because someone stole mine that was a friend of mine and he wanted it
Hey are the results up yet ?
I would like a powerful bey, maybe
1. energy layer-doomscizor d3
2. forge disk-4Glaive Atomic Core Disk
3. performance tip-TS10 Nothing
(Jun. 12, 2018  8:22 PM)D_DragonEmperor Wrote: Who lives in Florida or Wisconsin
This is not the place to ask this. Check out this thread for bladers in Florida. Hope this helps!
New user here... are there any competitions coming up soon? East coaster here.
I would like to go to the tournament on January 19th but I can't make it there so to everyone who is in the tournament good luck and try your best.