BeyDays 2016: Events, #BeySelfie contest, and big prizes in the BeyLotto!

I am super excited! This is my second BeyDays I will be participating in, but it feels so much more exciting this time! Grin I am super excited for AN16, and I like that this year there is a unique idea!

Thanks to the Committee for preparing this, and happy BeyDays to all Wink
I'm definitely interested in the bey selfies.. though i need to come with something creative myself too.. There's definitely competition..lol
@[Yami] spent like most of yesterday bugging me to go to the Maryland event on June 5, so I guess I'm participating in BeyDays after all. This kid is driving all the way to my town to pick me up, he's crazy. Tongue_out
(May. 17, 2016  1:36 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: I'm definitely interested in the bey selfies.. though i need to come with something creative myself too.. There's definitely competition..lol

Winner is selected at random, but it'll be super cool to see what unique pictures you guys can come up with haha

Happy Beydays! The prizes on the Beylotto are sick, hope everyone enjoys them!
Are you going to attend this year Kai-V?
^ She is coming to Beyblade North.
Ooh... I wish I could come. If I did, I'd get her autograph. She's so famous on the WBO! So freakin' awesome. We need like 4 or 5 Kai-V.
Good luck everyone! I might do the BeySelfie thing haha.
(May. 17, 2016  3:37 PM)Wizard Wrote: @[Yami] spent like most of yesterday bugging me to go to the Maryland event on June 5, so I guess I'm participating in BeyDays after all. This kid is driving all the way to my town to pick me up, he's crazy. Tongue_out
Pfft I'm older then ya @[Wizard].

Yooo I miss those donation thing....... i'd donate $100 for a signed WBO shirt......
(May. 18, 2016  12:40 AM)Yami Wrote: Pfft I'm older then ya @[Wizard].

Oh please, I'll be 20 in August. You're not that far ahead. Btw, put me down as definitely going for MD if I'm not already listed.
Prizes are just great, thanks a lot to the Committee and to everybody for their contribution !
Hello wbo members can you give me a suggestion about which bey should I buy kaiser kerbeus central defence or rising raganrok heavy survive
(May. 18, 2016  11:39 AM)Beybrakers Wrote: Hello wbo members can you give me a suggestion about which bey should I buy kaiser kerbeus central defence or rising raganrok heavy survive

Those both have the wrong parts, it is Kazier Kerbeus Limited Press and Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve. R2 has more Competitve parts.

Please ask in the Puchasd Consulation thread next time, as this is the wrong place.
Definitely looking forward to this. I will be participating in the 29th event as well and i'll take part in those contest haha
Awesome as always
(May. 17, 2016  10:56 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Ooh... I wish I could come. If I did, I'd get her autograph. She's so famous on the WBO! So freakin' awesome. We need like 4 or 5 Kai-V.

Pfft. I knew Kai-V before she was famous.

(May. 18, 2016  1:48 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Prizes are just great, thanks a lot to the Committee and to everybody for their contribution !

It's because of the donations and other contributions (like tournament fees and Passports) we receive from passionate Bladers that we're able to do this, so a big thank you to everyone here, too Smile
We are proud to announce that California officially joins the festivities with a tournament on June 4th!

[Image: us.png] - Before the Burst: LA GOES METAL at Grand Park in Los Angeles, CA
How close are we to having the Maryland event approved?
Really excited for all of this!

Everyone who will be attending events, please do consider shooting some video and submitting it to us for Beyblade Channel. Even if you can't edit it together as the guideline suggests (which we would prefer), even unedited footage is something we could probably work with! Smile We really want to show the world how welcoming and fun all of our communities around the world are, and one of the best ways to do that–while also potentially drawing future players to join–is through a tournament video for your region.
On that note, if anyone from the various tournaments around the world has photos or video they'd like us to post on social media (instagram and facebook especially) please do PM me or @[Mitsu]! We'd love to showcase how widespread and diverse our BeyDays celebrations are.
(May. 20, 2016  10:54 PM)cadney Wrote: On that note, if anyone from the various tournaments around the world has photos or video they'd like us to post on social media (instagram and facebook especially) please do PM me or @[Mitsu]! We'd love to showcase how widespread and diverse our BeyDays celebrations are.

To add on to this, it would be great to check with participants that they're OK with their photos being uploaded to social media. Smile We've never really enforced a rule on this but it is probably time we start, haha.

Super looking forward to BeyDays! The prizes for the BeyLotto are so good! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ * ✧
(May. 20, 2016  11:31 PM)Mitsu Wrote: To add on to this, it would be great to check with participants that they're OK with their photos being uploaded to social media. Smile We've never really enforced a rule on this but it is probably time we start, haha.

^ This.

I'm sure some people (including myself) don't exactly like to see their face everywhere on the Internet without their consent.
time to plan the bey selfie lol and hopefully we will get a tournament in Atlanta
Can the post be directly to WBO instagram account or does it have to be public.