BeyDay: Day of Champions [Goldsboro, NC 5/27/2012, USA]

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Offical Facebook Event Page

Place: Tier Zero Gaming, Goldsboro, North Carolina

Note: There is a $5 store fee. Besides that, the regular WBO entry fee is $5 and a passport for $10.

Address: 223 W. Walnut Street Ste A
Goldsboro, NC 27530

Date 5/27/2012

Tournament will begin promptly at 2pm. You will not have a spot on our Challonge if you don't warn us that you'll be late.

Prizes: [Hasbro] Screw Capricorn, Basalt Horogium, and Rock Giraffe.

Judges: Hitsugiya, DefStamina88, EpicLibra7, Axel Phantom, xXCL0UDXx, Pruebame

Number of stadiums: 5

Confirmed
1. Hitsugiya
2. Axel Phantom
3. Bazooka
4. Defstamina
5. Epic Libra 7
6. Smallfry
7. Savannah
8. Mitchell1234
9. Brand0n
10. Bunanza
11. Eth4n
12. M4nny
13. GM Phantom
14. stormscorpio1
15. Nuzumaki90
16. xSumo Cujox
17. Anetcreaky
18. $momo$
19. xXCL0UDXx
20. g1998man

Maybes
1. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) (Angry)
2. Pruebame (In case of low players)
3. Unregistered user "Spinner"
4. Native Ninja 13

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Greenville might work for me and smallfry. Dunno about MachoApple or EL7...
haveing a hard time getting ahold of native ninja, bring him down to a maybie just in case
(May. 22, 2012  2:59 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: haveing a hard time getting ahold of native ninja, bring him down to a maybie just in case
A man will do what must be done.
MachoApple375 is confirmed. Looks like he replaces Native ninja on the list...
what place is the raleigh tournament at
(May. 22, 2012  2:29 PM)mikey0419 Wrote: what place is the raleigh tournament at

It will be at a place called Game Theory. Ill be the one hosting that. Only reason im not hosting this event is because im participating in Crusade 2. PM me for details. Lets keep this thread on Topic.
Put Bazooka on the confirmed list for Goldsboro. I'll bring a stadium and can judge as needed. Also should there be any takers, There is a Tournament in Richmond at One Eyed Jacques on June 10th. If anyone is available, we'd love to have you join us.

I'll see you all Sunday!
(May. 23, 2012  2:26 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Put Bazooka on the confirmed list for Goldsboro. I'll bring a stadium and can judge as needed. Also should there be any takers, There is a Tournament in Richmond at One Eyed Jacques on June 10th. If anyone is available, we'd love to have you join us.

I'll see you all Sunday!

Im glad to see you coming. Id totally be here if it wasnt for the fact ill be in another country. Now you guys will have 3 stadiums. I lent Hitsugiya one of mine.
(May. 23, 2012  2:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 23, 2012  2:26 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Put Bazooka on the confirmed list for Goldsboro. I'll bring a stadium and can judge as needed. Also should there be any takers, There is a Tournament in Richmond at One Eyed Jacques on June 10th. If anyone is available, we'd love to have you join us.

I'll see you all Sunday!

Im glad to see you coming. Id totally be here if it wasnt for the fact ill be in another country. Now you guys will have 3 stadiums. I lent Hitsugiya one of mine.
Four, mine, yours, cloud's, and prue's.

I'll see you all Sunday!

We will always come to NC if at all possable ie I'm not working. I appreciate the fellowship and good old smackdown lol.

Yay! Yet again, another person to win against, haha!
I may be here for this one im moving on the 23 to Sandy spring,NC
Can't wait for the tournament! Finally i get to come to one, i've just been so busy!
(May. 23, 2012  10:27 PM)Anetcreaky Wrote: Can't wait for the tournament! Finally i get to come to one, i've just been so busy!
We're equally excited to have you there with us.
MachoApple cancelled. Take him off...
hey hey hey karen! ....(defstamina is karen. to find out what i mean go to youtube and type in phoenix wrong: dunce attorney)
ps. hey dark when you come back to the states can you bring back some Canadian fat cakes (hehe icarly joke dont seriously bring any back i dont know if they even exist)
hey about the blocks. How bout we shake it up for once? we have the winners from the 4 blocks compete in a battle royale with just 4 people? any thoughts from other judges? just a thought
(May. 23, 2012  2:59 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I'll see you all Sunday!

Four, mine, yours, cloud's, and prue's.
Five... I'm bringing mine.
Im onlybringing beyblades and syrup back.

Its looking like you guys will be going into double elimination
That is if 3 more people show. Me and hitsu are trying to agree on the format for Sunday
By the way I will have two flash Sagittarios for sale at this event for $25 each.
(May. 24, 2012  11:14 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: That is if 3 more people show. Me and hitsu are trying to agree on the format for Sunday

23 or more doyble elimination
Unless you have enough stadiums and judges to do a big Block Round Robin. Eee

At least six judges and at least six stadiums...
We have 6 judges, but need another stadium if we are going to be able to do that...

Also, I got Wing Pegasis S130RB ( Serious ) coming to me after BeyDays, so my arsenal for this one is totally gonna change...

Unregistered user Spinner cancelled too, so he's out...

Man, I can't wait for Sunday!! Will one of the big dogs be the winner? Will an unsuspecting player win? What will I be wearing when I get there? Will I be spamming stormscorpio1 for another Flash??? It is a mystery At least until then...
HOLY CARP MY RANDOM BOOSTER SHOULD BE HERE SATURDAY@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I GET E230 OR Greatest Common Factor (GCF) then my arsenal should drastically change too! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNACK TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps. I = Hitsugiya in awesomeness
(May. 25, 2012  1:12 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: We have 6 judges, but need another stadium if we are going to be able to do that...

Also, I got Wing Pegasis S130RB ( Serious ) coming to me after BeyDays, so my arsenal for this one is totally gonna change...

Unregistered user Spinner cancelled too, so he's out...

Man, I can't wait for Sunday!! Will one of the big dogs be the winner? Will an unsuspecting player win? What will I be wearing when I get there? Will I be spamming stormscorpio1 for another Flash??? It is a mystery At least until then...

You guys could have seven, but just one of mine should do. Wink