BeyClub

I am starting a BeyClub at my school, well a team of sorts, so If there is a team tournament I hope my team gets to participate! I am doing Burst only cause I don't really think metal will have a team tournament anytime soon. So with burst the problem is, is the tiny stadiums. If anyone knows how to make a big stadium or a stadium like in the TV show, please DM me! I will be training with everyone, physical conditioning, so we are able to be at our full potential, hopefully we can start our own sport and such! Please tell me what you think, about my idea and give me some suggestions!
I like your enthusiasm.I would suggest you start with clear goals : do you want to change the beyblade community so we see beyblade more as a sport ? Then ask yourselves what you need to get there.
You will probably need to;
*become one of the most popular teams say on par with waribey
*Have a lot of consistent tournament wins individually and as a team especially in large turn-out one's like; anime north,Kei vs the world,G1 tournaments as many as are convenient(basically your team needs to create free's,shu's and lui's)
*Have signature launches which may mean perfecting the basics (sliding shot,gattayaki,one hit k.O) or signature play styles of knock-outs,LAD,e.t.c or possibly create new one's entirely (hopefully ☺)
*or signature combos which you use expertly.Like how a WBO organizer was known for his WHR Wyvern Heavy Revolve (can't remember who, kei maybe?)
*These will give you guys an image,a reputation and hence influence over the metagame.you get the picture
But I must say it's no easy task since only few names like old school and Waribey come to mind.You're going to need a lot of hardwork and teamwork.
You'll need to stick together, train together, discuss new strategies,utilize the ever-growing beyblade community to the fullest,watch the animes (both old and new sometimes for inspiration) and always remember to have fun (sport or not), this will keep the team's morale high so no-one ends up quitting.Finally in all big dreams its always wise to start small so don't recruit 20 random bladers,don't just attend every tournament you see only to lose(there are tons by the way so don't worry), have a plan and don't force things.You have the right idea with the training as practice makes perfect but don't go lifting tires or doing any other extraneous or possibly dangerous stunts as you won't be doing valt's dolphin launch (it's illegal).I'm behind you and would love to see where this goes (DM me if you need help)

Hope this wasn't too much to swallow.The idea just excites me ?
(Mar. 07, 2018  10:03 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: I like your enthusiasm.I would suggest you start with clear goals : do you want to change the beyblade community so we see beyblade more as a sport ? Then ask yourselves what you need to get there.
You will probably need to;
*become one of the most popular teams say on par with waribey
*Have a lot of consistent tournament wins individually and as a team especially in large turn-out one's like; anime north,Kei vs the world,G1 tournaments as many as are convenient(basically your team needs to create free's,shu's and lui's)
*Have  signature launches which may mean perfecting  the basics (sliding shot,gattayaki,one hit k.O) or signature play styles of knock-outs,LAD,e.t.c or possibly create new one's entirely (hopefully ☺)
*or signature combos which you use expertly.Like how a WBO organizer was known for his WHR Wyvern Heavy Revolve (can't remember who, kei maybe?)
*These will give you guys an image,a reputation and hence influence over the metagame.you get the picture
But I must say it's no easy task since only few names like old school and Waribey come to mind.You're going to need a lot of hardwork and teamwork.
You'll need to stick together, train together, discuss new strategies,utilize the ever-growing beyblade community to the fullest,watch the animes (both old and new sometimes for inspiration) and always remember to have fun  (sport or not), this will keep the team's morale high  so no-one ends up quitting.Finally in all big dreams its always wise to start small so don't recruit 20 random bladers,don't just attend every tournament you see only to lose(there are tons by the way so don't worry), have a plan and don't force things.You have the right idea with the training as practice makes perfect but don't go lifting tires or doing any other extraneous or possibly dangerous stunts as you won't be doing valt's dolphin launch (it's illegal).I'm behind you and would love to see where this goes (DM me if you need help)

Hope this wasn't too much to swallow.The idea just excites me ?

No no haha, this really gets my hopes up but the problem is I recently got pulled outta school to be homeschooled, and there are no tournaments in Minnesota EVER. Like I practice everyday and I haven't lost so I looked for a tournament and there is none. But yeah I am most likely going to try to get to tournaments that are nearby I just wish there were more tournaments around here haha!