BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

(Jul. 12, 2015  5:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Welcome WBORager! @[LMAO] I saw you in the BBG video lol.

Which video? Lol

Also, Wizard, Kei was looking through the list of the Beyranks on the app, and he found you, Sion, loyd87, and a few others! Wow the WBO is taking over haha
(Jul. 12, 2015  8:28 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2015  5:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Welcome WBORager! @[LMAO] I saw you in the BBG video lol.

Which video? Lol

Also, Wizard, Kei was looking through the list of the Beyranks on the app, and he found you, Sion, loyd87, and a few others! Wow the WBO is taking over haha

Haha, yeah. I found a few WBO members and last night I saw the BBG's. I give it a month before we're lost into obscurity until Hasbro announces something Tongue_out
Screenshot... while... you... can... NOW!
(Jul. 11, 2015  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  2:30 AM)Kei Wrote: Has anyone tried using the app on an iPad yet? Do we know if it should work on any current iOS device? I just tried (since it is the only iOS or Android device I have access to) and was receiving errors when I tried to scan BeyCodes and when I tried inserting my BeyLogger (this one led to some kind of "Timeout Error").

Ah, it only works with the iPad mini for some reason ? Here is the full list of supported devices :
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto#spList

Ok a quick Update it works on Samsung galaxy Note 4 running Android Lollipop 5.0
I just added this note to the OP to make sure that our idea to include "WBO" in our usernames doesn't get lost:

Quote:Represent the WBO on BeyCloud!
If you sign up for an account on the BeyCloud, add "WBO" before your username (ex. "WBO Kai-V") to let everyone on the rankings know where you came from! If you username won't fit within the character limit with "WBO" added, post here and someone may be able to help you translate it to Japanese which will contain fewer characters overall.

Here is my account for anyone wondering: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001393

I brought my BeyCodes to the Toronto tournament today so that I could scan them with 1234beyblade's Android device, but while I was able to scan those, I ended up somehow losing my B-00 BeyCode card along the way. Crying
I just noticed that you can change your Blader title, associated with your username hah. I am now something like "Godhand's powerful" hahah. Those lists have some odd choices.
For some reason, blader turns into braider. I assume Google thinks Bladers are for some reason good at braiding hair '-' they even call beyloggers "beyrogas"
OK, I'm now WBOBeyBrad :')
Yay! I'm going to have to add everybody later..

Also, I am Senpai Smile
I barely know how to do anything in this!
(Jul. 13, 2015  1:47 AM)Hato Wrote: Yay! I'm going to have to add everybody later..
I'm pretty sure you have to tap BeyLoggers together to do that.
Ok, everybody give me their address, I'll be flying over to you sometime in 2-3 weeks.

But seriously: I kind of like how they make it with BeyLoggers, but what if you want a friends list or something with people that don't have BeyLoggers or are far away?
(Jul. 13, 2015  1:52 AM)Hato Wrote: Ok, everybody give me their address, I'll be flying over to you sometime in 2-3 weeks.

But seriously: I kind of like how they make it with BeyLoggers, but what if you want a friends list or something with people that don't have BeyLoggers or are far away?

It's really a "friends list" of people you play Beyblade with.

Also, I can't believe you have to disconnect the Launchers from the Beylogger to connect them? They should've used NFC for this.
I'm WBOLeone19. Now I just need to get some Burst to use, haha.
Shoutout to the 2 hackers with over 80,000 beypoints, they literally have no Beyblades at all. Kei spotted this yesterday when we were talking at the tournament. So unfair! It also makes the average of Beypoints (worldwide) higher then it should be.
I'm sure Takara-Tomy will crack down on hackers as fast as possible. I can't imagine they're going to send Umaterios to obviously fraudulent accounts.
They must really be cheap and suck at Beyblade if they hack so they can get BeyPoints.. Speechless

And just a question, do you have the usernames?
Kei is currently #1 for Beypoints in the other category, #3 on WBO and #1 on WBBA. Nice Kei!

The usernames of the hackers are Sky, Chignon and syuva.
(Jul. 13, 2015  6:47 PM)LMAO Wrote: Shoutout to the 2 hackers with over 80,000 beypoints, they literally have no Beyblades at all. Kei spotted this yesterday when we were talking at the tournament. So unfair! It also makes the average of Beypoints (worldwide) higher then it should be.

They're probably hackers, but maybe they bought a ton of those 3,000 BeyPoint Cards from the WHF!

(Jul. 13, 2015  7:34 PM)LMAO Wrote: Kei is currently #1 for Beypoints in the other category, #3 on WBO and #1 on WBBA. Nice Kei!

haha nice
Why does it keep on loving me out after I sign in? It's really annoying and it isn't letting me do anything...
Wow, didn't expect the cheating to start this soon, haha.

It's too bad people are choosing to take advantage of such a cool app.
I have to admit that earlier I was actually wondering where the obligatory weakness in this system would be, hah. It is sort of surprising that there is no accessible report button or something like that.
Hopefully they can make a patch or update for the app to fix this problem soon.
don't forget that in japan they have one day advance from the america. when I registered the 10 it was 11 in japan so many possibilities. BeyCard points, Question to have points, battle also count has points and Beycode give points. the first day I registered I see the first with 57 000 over BP I don't think it was so easy to hack.
Does anyone know how many points you get for winning a battle?

Will play a lot with my girlfriend, I guess. Smile