BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

I'm just staying sion. But I assume this project will bring an international light on the website, AND make sempai (TAKARA-TOMY & the WBBA) notice us ^-^
Just signed up as Manicben. No idea how to incorporate WBO into the name...
(Jul. 11, 2015  5:23 PM)Manicben Wrote: Just signed up as Manicben. No idea how to incorporate WBO into the name...

Would WBO マニックベン fit?
(Jul. 11, 2015  5:39 PM)Psykick B Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  5:23 PM)Manicben Wrote: Just signed up as Manicben. No idea how to incorporate WBO into the name...

Would WBO マニックベン fit?

That is exactly 10 characters, it should fit.
Damn, I cannot go as WBO Momohimi so I'll have to go with either WBO Momo or just Momohimi...
(Jul. 11, 2015  12:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote: The app itself seems pretty well-done, but I still don't like the fact that you can get points outside of game play. It's a good idea to keep kids interested outside of events, but it all makes this first - official ranking system a bit more lackluster, to me.

Don't think of it as something like our BeyPoint System; think of it as a rewards system for not only battling, but your activity with the game in general (buying new parts, launch power, attending WBBA events, etc).
I'm having trouble with signing up.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but it said on mine in red:

"Please refer to the setting of the domain to be able to receive mail from takaratomy.co.jp".
(Jul. 11, 2015  6:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm having trouble with signing up.

"Please refer to the setting of the domain to be able to receive mail from takaratomy.co.jp".

I got that, but it's just a warning and not a part of any of the "required" areas. You should be able to register.
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:07 PM)Psykick B Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  6:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm having trouble with signing up.

I got that, but it's just a warning and not a part of any of the "required" areas. You should be able to register.

So I can just log in now?
They send you an activation code, so you need that, and that red text, again, is just a warning. You should follow the instructions that lead you to getting an activation code sent to your email.
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:17 PM)Psykick B Wrote: They send you an activation code, so you need that, and that red text, again, is just a warning. You should follow the instructions that lead you to getting an activation code sent to your email.

Okay thanks, I'll find the instructions, though nothing has appeared on my email yet.

EDIT: Okay... WHAT? My confirmation code is considered incorrect, even though it's the right one.
Huzzah!!! I MADE IT THROUGH!!! You shall now address me as WBO Momo
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:39 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Huzzah!!! I MADE IT THROUGH!!! You shall now address me as WBO Momo

I changed my username to WBOAshton.
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:16 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:07 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yeah thats good, Not sure which region comes in 'other' and if, suppose we have already submitted our region as 'other' and then bychance if anyone wins points enough to get a bey, could they somehow get their stuff shipped to tokyo or any other location ?

lol just a assumption/question ? @[Wizard]

That's why I set my location for the same address that I normally ship to when importing. You can always change it later, though. Other might mean abroad, but we don't know. In the end I guess we'll just have to wait until someone can win an Umaterios.
yeah thanks
I made my beyblade burst account already

bbg tells you how (beybladegeeks)
Welcome WBORager! @[LMAO] I saw you in the BBG video lol.
Do you think it's actually him?

[Image: E6ZqHbN.png]
Maybe Ken is just a japanese name...

Either way we should just leave it.
(Jul. 12, 2015  5:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Maybe Ken is just a japanese name...

I was joking, but also somewhat serious. Blader Ken was basically the Blader DJ of Metal Fight Beyblade when you went to tournaments in Japan. At the end of every issue of the comic they would also print tournament results and give an update from Blader Ken. I wonder if he's back?
Just made a BeyCloud account: I am Senpai. =3=
(Jul. 12, 2015  7:11 PM)Hato Wrote: Just made a BeyCloud account: I am Senpai. =3=

Why not WBO Senpai ?
Rather not risk losing the name Senpai Uncertain Might change to WBO Hato later on, but for now I will be Senpai =3=
(Jul. 12, 2015  7:16 PM)Hato Wrote: Rather not risk losing the name Senpai Uncertain Might change to WBO Hato later on, but for now I will be Senpai =3=

Didn't you buy both of the DX starters? If so, can't you just make a second account and sync it to your other BeyLogger?
Sadly, never bought any Bursts at all.. Unhappy

But hey, good idea! Thanks, Wizard
(Jul. 12, 2015  7:42 PM)Hato Wrote: Sadly, never bought any Bursts at all.. Unhappy

But hey, good idea! Thanks, Wizard

Oops, I was thinking of Sion. But you can still register a second and just sync it later.
(Jul. 12, 2015  5:59 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2015  5:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Maybe Ken is just a japanese name...

I was joking, but also somewhat serious. Blader Ken was basically the Blader DJ of Metal Fight Beyblade when you went to tournaments in Japan. At the end of every issue of the comic they would also print tournament results and give an update from Blader Ken. I wonder if he's back?

Oops haha, sorry I misunderstood, I thought you meant... someone else...