BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

Your phone is likely too new and is incompatible with the app. Which is it?
Samsung Galaxy S7
[Image: 2hf1cg6.jpg] This is the error that pops up btw
S7 is definitely not in the list of compatible devices, as posted here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyCloud-TAKARA-TOMY-s-various-ways-to-collect-BeyPoints?pid=1278651&highlight=list#pid1278651

The application will never work on your phone unless TAKARA-TOMY updates it.
(Jun. 07, 2016  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: S7 is definitely not in the list of compatible devices, as posted here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyClou...pid1278651

The application will never work on your phone unless TAKARA-TOMY updates it.

Well aren't I lucky? I got an S6 Edge because I desperately needed a new phone and I was literally $12.50 short for an S7.
This app is such a garbage fire.
Have no idea on how to play that 'rare bey get battle' at all... Just animation and say i lose....
(Jun. 08, 2016  12:28 AM)philo1114 Wrote: Have no idea on how to play that 'rare bey get battle' at all... Just animation and say i lose....

You either have to press it really fast or just wait and get lucky.
There is nothing to play in that game: you indeed just press the giant yellow button until you reach the end and it randomly tells you whether you won or lost.
I hate that the game didn't work on the app but worked on my PC as it loaded seemingly infinitely, desperately thinking I still had my points, I decided to do it on PC and guess what? 3000 hard earned points down the toilet!
(Jun. 07, 2016  9:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This app is such a garbage fire.

I laughed so hard at garbage fire.
(Jun. 08, 2016  12:37 AM)ForZ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  12:28 AM)philo1114 Wrote: Have no idea on how to play that 'rare bey get battle' at all... Just animation and say i lose....

(Jun. 08, 2016  12:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is nothing to play in that game: you indeed just press the giant yellow button until you reach the end and it randomly tells you whether you won or lost.

What a waste on the precious beypoints.... I have wasted 5 trials already and hopefully there's an easier way to get it
(Jun. 10, 2016  1:46 PM)philo1114 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  12:37 AM)ForZ Wrote:

(Jun. 08, 2016  12:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is nothing to play in that game: you indeed just press the giant yellow button until you reach the end and it randomly tells you whether you won or lost.

What a waste on the precious beypoints.... I have wasted 5 trials already and hopefully there's an easier way to get it

It's random, and takes no skill. If you are lucky, you win.

There is an easier way; buying it. Either that, Rare Bey Get Battle or the arcade game almost harder as when you do end up winning, you only get 1 random part (which is only in Japan).
(Jun. 10, 2016  1:46 PM)philo1114 Wrote: What a waste on the precious beypoints.... I have wasted 5 trials already and hopefully there's an easier way to get it

There are people here who played dozens of times and never won. You'll be happier if you adjust your expectations.

The only easier way to get it is to buy it. But don't worry; if you don't get it, you're not really missing much.
Is the Samsung Galaxy J7 supported? I just got it yesterday and downloaded the app. But once I logged in, I got a message box. I suppose it isn't supported. Uncertain How long does TT usually take to update their app?
So far they still haven't update the Appli about the phone supported, only the Phone from the list that they made over 1 year ago are supported nothing else

(Jun. 10, 2016  3:54 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Is the Samsung Galaxy J7 supported? I just got it yesterday and downloaded the app. But once I logged in, I got a message box. I suppose it isn't supported. Uncertain How long does TT usually take to update their app?
(Jun. 10, 2016  2:22 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  1:46 PM)philo1114 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  12:37 AM)ForZ Wrote: You either have to press it really fast or just wait and get lucky.

There is an easier way; buying it. Either that, Rare Bey Get Battle or the arcade game almost harder as when you do end up winning, you only get 1 random part (which is only in Japan).

(Jun. 10, 2016  2:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  1:46 PM)philo1114 Wrote: What a waste on the precious beypoints.... I have wasted 5 trials already and hopefully there's an easier way to get it

There are people here who played dozens of times and never won. You'll be happier if you adjust your expectations.

The only easier way to get it is to buy it. But don't worry; if you don't get it, you're not really missing much.

So even if i win, only one of the three parts will be given? That's so harsh for collectors Unhappy
(Jun. 10, 2016  5:28 PM)philo1114 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  2:22 PM)Hato Wrote:

(Jun. 10, 2016  2:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

So even if i win, only one of the three parts will be given? That's so harsh for collectors Unhappy

Nope. That just shows how rare it is
There are people who collect antiques, maybe it's harsh there as well because only few exist
(Jun. 10, 2016  4:37 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: So far they still haven't update the Appli about the phone supported, only the Phone from the list that they made over 1 year ago are supported nothing else

(Jun. 10, 2016  3:54 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Is the Samsung Galaxy J7 supported? I just got it yesterday and downloaded the app. But once I logged in, I got a message box. I suppose it isn't supported. Uncertain How long does TT usually take to update their app?

Huh. That sucks. Uncertain I guess I'll just use my tablet for it, until they update it for my phone. Thank for answering. Smile
(Jun. 10, 2016  5:28 PM)philo1114 Wrote: So even if i win, only one of the three parts will be given? That's so harsh for collectors Unhappy

No, if you win the Rare Bey Get Battle you will win the complete Amaterios Aero Assault. However, there is also an arcade game in Japan where you can win each part one at a time (dark version).
(Jun. 10, 2016  5:48 PM)nickien Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  5:28 PM)philo1114 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2016  2:22 PM)Hato Wrote: It's random, and takes no skill. If you are lucky, you win.

(Jun. 10, 2016  2:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There are people here who played dozens of times and never won. You'll be happier if you adjust your expectations.

Nope. That just shows how rare it is
There are people who collect antiques, maybe it's harsh there as well because only few exist

Well, that's true... it's exactly the same as quetzalcoatl 90wf in MFB
Ok, finally posting this in the right place;
@[Brisk AquarioHD], here is the link to the compatible devices for the BeyCloud for future reference Smile
(Jun. 10, 2016  11:20 PM)Hato Wrote: Ok, finally posting this in the right place;
@[Brisk AquarioHD], here is the link to the compatible devices for the BeyCloud for future reference Smile

Thanks so much! Smile
Ah!! Turns out my phone IS supported. I just had entered the wrong password. XD
From June 18th to June 26th, there will be 1.5 times the number of BeyPoints for purchase points.
(Jun. 17, 2016  1:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From June 18th to June 26th, there will be 1.5 times the number of BeyPoints for purchase points.

I was hoping for a 2x campaign, but this'll do. Haha
I don't really wanna wait much longer to scan my stuff because I'm worried my mom is gonna be like "oh look, useless cardboard and paper" and toss them somehow.