BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

Really? Did you have a typo or something? That's very odd... I say refresh the page, and if that doesn't work: restart your device. Smile
(Aug. 20, 2015  12:32 AM)Hato Wrote: Really? Did you have a typo or something? That's very odd... I say refresh the page, and if that doesn't work: restart your device. Smile
Just tried both options, and neither worked. Maybe I should try making a new email address just for registering?
That should not be necessary. Are you certain that it says it is invalid ? Can you take a screenshot ?
(Aug. 20, 2015  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That should not be necessary. Are you certain that it says it is invalid ? Can you take a screenshot ?
After reading your post, I went on Chrome for a translation and after carefully checking the text, it turns out it was my name that was invalid, not the email.

Sorry, I just assumed it was my email at first glance. It was just saying I'm not using the correct characters for my name, referring to my hyphen I think. Managed to register now, thanks for the help @[Hato] @[Kai-V]
I noticed that everyone besides me sees their username at the start screen, but I don't. Any reason for that? Also I haven't been able to get the Beylogger to sync
when you sync your beylogger your username will appeared in the menu in start screen. a good method to sync your beylogger you may plug it before run the application. normally a screen will open with 2 blue button to sync it used the right blue button.
It is exactly because of that hah. Once you have a BeyLogger synced to it, your username should appear in the box at the bottom.

What have you tried for the connection of your BeyLogger ?
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:19 PM)loyd87 Wrote: when you sync your beylogger your username will appeared in the menu in start screen. a good method to sync your beylogger you may plug it before run the application. normally a screen will open with 2 blue button to sync it used the right blue button.
I keep getting that error. I've tried resetting the beylogger, restarting my phone, I even tried plugging the beylogger before starting the app as well as midway. I also translated the whole app to see if I chose the correct options and I did.
Does anyone know where I can find the list of compatible devices?
Do you have a cover case ? What is your phone exactly ?

Also try holding your BeyLogger in different positions.
well you have to put your sound to the max of your device. Beylogger most be on(flash green) may be it work if its in standby mode.

did you have more than one beylogger?!
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:32 PM)LMAO Wrote: Does anyone know where I can find the list of compatible devices?

Here it is :
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:32 PM)LMAO Wrote: Does anyone know where I can find the list of compatible devices?

Kai-V has already give that kind of list. or link to it. doesn't remember...
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Here it is :
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto

Thanks!

I'm still shocked at how it doesn't accept Samsung Galaxy S4's however it accepts S3's and S5's. This is actually really annoying.
I think its the android templates who make it not suitable for the apps.
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you have a cover case ? What is your phone exactly ?

Also try holding your BeyLogger in different positions.

No case and I made sure to plug it in all the way.
My phone is a Huawei Raven LTE with Android 4.4, KitKat

Tried laying the phone down with the Beylogger facedown and faceup and tried holding the phone with the Beylogger dangling(The first time)

(Aug. 20, 2015  3:35 PM)loyd87 Wrote: well you have to put your sound to the max of your device. Beylogger most be on(flash green) may be it work if its in standby mode.

did you have more than one beylogger?!
I have my sound maxed and I only have one Beylogger for now
Has it worked before? I don't think you phone is compatible with the Beylogger.
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:44 PM)LMAO Wrote: Has it worked before? I don't think you phone is compatible with the Beylogger.

I am able to log in and scan QR codes and everything else
I think its your Device isn't fully compatible.
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:47 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I think its your Device isn't fully compatible.

I'm gonna check to see if my iPod 5 will work
(Aug. 19, 2015  1:44 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I have a question about beylogger (not sure if I should ask here)

Do you really have to be connected to the smartphone? because I have windows, and I think it doesn't have the app in the store...

I asked that in asked that in another thread, and I'm searching for help here, because when I get my burst beyblades I want to know if I may use the Beylogger to win points

Also, may you use only the website if you can't use the app and beylogger? to input codes from the beyblade, at least
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:08 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  1:44 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I have a question about beylogger (not sure if I should ask here)

Do you really have to be connected to the smartphone? because I have windows, and I think it doesn't have the app in the store...

I asked that in asked that in another thread, and I'm searching for help here, because when I get my burst beyblades I want to know if I may use the Beylogger to win points

Also, may you use only the website if you can't use the app and beylogger? to input codes from the beyblade, at least

No, a smartphone is essential for both BeyCode scanning and recording your launch power and number of launches. And we learned that there was no way to win battle-related points outside of Japanese store events.
To be frank, this app is pretty terrible.
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:08 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

No, a smartphone is essential for both BeyCode scanning and recording your launch power and number of launches. And we learned that there was no way to win battle-related points outside of Japanese store events.

I can see them updating it to be compatible with Windows eventually considering Windows computers now have apps and such
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:17 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:08 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I asked that in asked that in another thread, and I'm searching for help here, because when I get my burst beyblades I want to know if I may use the Beylogger to win points

I can see them updating it to be compatible with Windows eventually considering Windows computers now have apps and such

If I don't remember wrong, Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone are actually smartphones...