BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

(Jul. 11, 2015  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: hey all had "OtC_" usernames and were clearly great at answering questions and things like that.

That is beautiful. Just changed mine, WBO Wizard from now on.
This is not gonna work for most people. WBO Bey Brad doesn't fit, so Bey Brad it is. Unhappy
I'm WBO けつばん for now, obviously because WBO MissingNo. exceeded the limit of 10 characters.
(Jul. 11, 2015  4:11 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I'm WBO けつばん for now, obviously because WBO MissingNo. exceeded the limit of 10 characters.

(Jul. 11, 2015  4:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is not gonna work for most people. WBO Bey Brad doesn't fit, so Bey Brad it is. Unhappy

This makes sense. Of course it's only 10 characters, most Japanese names are very short. What if we put WBO ___ but the blank was filled with their desired name in katakana?
Yes! I can use my intended username given that I lose the dots and exclamation mark. Then again... everyone always refers to me as "Jinbee" and not "J.I.N.B.E.E!" So this will work well!
I Racked Up enoughere points to take two chances at winning umaterios (it's really Amaterios when Google translated it.) Anyone have an idea on what to do next??
I would create an account at Tenso.com. They will give you a Japanese address you can use on any form. They will charge you a tiny fee based on the weight of your package.
(Jul. 11, 2015  4:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would create an account at Tenso.com. They will give you a Japanese address you can use on any form. They will charge you a tiny fee based on the weight of your package.

That's if I win, I'm confused on how to actually bet the points thenselives if anyone has a clue...
(Jul. 11, 2015  4:46 AM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  4:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would create an account at Tenso.com. They will give you a Japanese address you can use on any form. They will charge you a tiny fee based on the weight of your package.

That's if I win, I'm confused on how to actually bet the points thenselives if anyone has a clue...

Try again on the 18th. It makes sense that you wouldn't be able to when the series hasn't even launched yet.
(Jul. 11, 2015  4:56 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  4:46 AM)Sion Wrote:

Try again on the 18th. It makes sense that you wouldn't be able to when the series hasn't even launched yet.

Okay. Then I'll try, but for now, the main four are fine Smile
Made my account name: LMAOWBO haha

Going to change it now, this is going to be so cool lol community project!
Am I missing an English version of this site, or are you guys all just fluent in Japanese? Tongue_out
(Jul. 11, 2015  5:40 AM)Dual Wrote: Am I missing an English version of this site, or are you guys all just fluent in Japanese? Tongue_out

Well I can read kana, and then I use Google Translate for whatever I can't read. I think most of us are just getting by with Google Translate.
Yeah if you're using Google Chrome just click the translate button on the right hand side of the URL box, you can translate the whole page from there.
Not sure where this questions goes
When i registered i didnot get a option to choose my own country, it was just various states/regions in japan.
so i choose the option 'other' .

did i mess up ?
(Jul. 11, 2015  6:39 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Not sure where this questions goes
When i registered i didnot get a option to choose my own country, it was just various states/regions in japan.

did i mess up ?

Nope, thats what we all did.
I'll go change my username to add WBO in front hah! we will own the beycloud soon hah! i have seen a bladers with over 57 000 BP :o

did i mess up ?

No Tongue_out Think about it, you're on a Japanese website made for Japanese children living in Japan. I set my location for a district of Tokyo where I ship packages to when I import. You can just pick anywhere that fancies your interest, or something completely random if you'd like.
(Jul. 11, 2015  6:54 AM)LMAO Wrote:

did i mess up ?

Nope, thats what we all did.

Alright thanks. I thought if its worldwide rankings then we needed to list/enter our own country
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:04 AM)Wizard Wrote:

did i mess up ?

No Tongue_out Think about it, you're on a Japanese website made for Japanese children living in Japan. I set my location for a district of Tokyo where I ship packages to when I import. You can just pick anywhere that fancies your interest, or something completely random if you'd like.

Yeah thats good, Not sure which region comes in 'other' and if, suppose we have already submitted our region as 'other' and then bychance if anyone wins points enough to get a bey, could they somehow get their stuff shipped to tokyo or any other location ?

lol just a assumption/question ? @[Wizard]
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:04 AM)Wizard Wrote:

did i mess up ?

@[Wizard] what location? if i win, and you ship it to you, you can maybe ship it to me!
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:07 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yeah thats good, Not sure which region comes in 'other' and if, suppose we have already submitted our region as 'other' and then bychance if anyone wins points enough to get a bey, could they somehow get their stuff shipped to tokyo or any other location ?

lol just a assumption/question ? @[Wizard]

That's why I set my location for the same address that I normally ship to when importing. You can always change it later, though. Other might mean abroad, but we don't know. In the end I guess we'll just have to wait until someone can win an Umaterios.

(Jul. 11, 2015  7:11 AM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:04 AM)Wizard Wrote: No Tongue_out Think about it, you're on a Japanese website made for Japanese children living in Japan. I set my location for a district of Tokyo where I ship packages to when I import. You can just pick anywhere that fancies your interest, or something completely random if you'd like.

@[Wizard] what location? if i win, and you ship it to you, you can maybe ship it to me!

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. I have it set to Miyake Village.
(Jul. 11, 2015  4:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is not gonna work for most people. WBO Bey Brad doesn't fit, so Bey Brad it is. Unhappy

Psshh, you can just be WBO Brad. DJ - Fab!
The app itself seems pretty well-done, but I still don't like the fact that you can get points outside of game play. It's a good idea to keep kids interested outside of events, but it all makes this first - official ranking system a bit more lackluster, to me.
almost the wbo players added in japan region ?! I didnt see much in "other"
guesss ill be wbo team meteor
-------------------------------------
and ahhhhhhh...this is terrrible we cant win the prizes only if we were in japan! Unhappy