BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

valkyrie but the logger records everything perfectly fine, and i thought it was the wire so i even opened up the beyblogger to see if it was the wire, and i even tried many times with the wire in many possitions
ok I see some diferense in the wire. I got a beylogger from B02 and one from B08 and the B08 is shorter than the B02. may be it can play on the connection... don't know. but it could be the wire the problem...
the wire lenght on mine can be adjited by removing the little door on the back behind the wire so im sure its not that
oh I didn't see that door hah I think I get a closer look at this maybe we can do something by this door.
hahahhaah im telling you man ive tried everything even taking a part the beylogger to see if it was something inside. the thing is it happens not only to my phone but when i try it one my tablet too
so it could be your beylogger has the problem... hum well I will get a closer look at this door. may be you miss something or your beylogger as a miss in it.... if you know a friend with a beylogger you may try it on your device to see if its the same problem.
no i checked the chip too, it seems fine, and considering it does everthing else perfect idk i wondered if im connecting it wrong but ive tried it all different ways connecting so idk. and my second beylogger should be here in a week or two
ok well may be its the wire itself causing the problem. a miscontact in it could be the main error.
it could be that but i tried moving the wire around and used the beylogger open so that i could fully use the whole wire to move it around but it never worked so idk ill have to wait till the new beylogger arrives
hope the new one works well
i hope so, but then there is all these other people with the same problem too

great news for every one ( especially kai-v)
i got it to work.....my tablet not at all, my phone only some times, so i said screw it and got my moms phone to try and see if it would work on it, and it did first time and then right afterwards again no fail. idk why my moms phone worked but mine only does sometimes when mine is a newer model and i know its compatible cuz its worked before on my phone, but idk....rigt now im just glad that i can use it....i still would like some help not just for me but for every one else who has been having this problem to fix it
it could. I don't have any problem with the wire, i could let the beylogger in any way he could be hah! so it could be a physical problem in the wire. like a defect in the beylogger. its possible. I see some name on the beycloud (Beylogger1, beylogger2,beylogger3) in japan region so it could be that problem and the same player used other beylogger but I'm not sure its just an observation I made.
lol i saw that guy too, and i was like, "dude must really have broken his beyloggers some how to have like 4 of them lol " but now i know for sure its not the beylogger since it just worked two times in a row perfectly on my moms phone lol
ok weird may be the earphone plug didn't work right on your device normaly it works for sound?
ya when i put my earphones on the sound is normal
(Aug. 25, 2015  3:04 AM)loyd87 Wrote: it could. I don't have any problem with the wire, i could let the beylogger in any way he could be hah! so it could be a physical problem in the wire. like a defect in the beylogger. its possible. I see some name on the beycloud (Beylogger1, beylogger2,beylogger3) in japan region so it could be that problem and the same player used other beylogger but I'm not sure its just an observation I made.

Actually, I think that might be store clerks registering tournament winners' Beypoints on the BeyCloud and having to create accounts for them so they give them a new BeyLogger and do not want to trouble themselves with a name.

Also, that is definitely awesome news, Latios300000, but I really have the impression that this joy will be short-lived hah. I really hope not though.
ahahhahahah come on kai-v les have a little hope, tomorow ill battle the whole day to store up alot of launches and to get some points, when my mom gets home from work at night tomorow ill try it again then we will see for sure if her phone works lol
good idea.
that's really weird thing... anyway good news if you can used her phone
(Aug. 26, 2015  4:58 PM)loyd87 Wrote: that's really weird thing... anyway good news if you can used her phone
ya lol
The app just got updated. I can't read what it says so can someone tell me what happened in the update to 1.1.0?
It talks about options, but there is nothing really changed on the application for me. I am on my phone though.
Just logged onto it and synced up my Beylogger. This app is awesome, despite the issues with iPads.

Thanks to my Galaxy Note II, though, I managed to get it working. Now, to be my girlfriend's launch speed. XD
I need help with this question

Is it winder or winder

[Image: 98738d3a82.png]