BeyBugoy's Mega Selling Thread

(Nov. 05, 2018  10:58 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Do you have drain fafnir

Yes I do. Drop me a message for the details.
Subscribe to this message thread to get updates from the latest product releases.

Now Available:
B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev - $17
B-128 Cho-Z Customize Set - $50

[Image: WzrBkBk.jpg]
Excuse me sir I would save up for that Cho z valk

How u get so many????????
Hi are you still selling? I'm after revive phoenix and hell salamander
(Nov. 20, 2018  2:39 AM)Oylspil Wrote: Excuse me sir I would save up for that Cho z valk

How u get so many????????
It’s already available here in Taiwan.

(Nov. 20, 2018  11:28 AM)Mickcfox Wrote: Hi are you still selling? I'm after revive phoenix and hell salamander

Drop me a private message for the payment and shipping details to your country. Those are still available for sale.

(Nov. 20, 2018  1:07 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Do you hold items
What do you mean hold? If you mean reserve, no I don’t reserve since I already got burned so many times in the past. Sorry man.
Hey was just wondering how much is B-128 shipped to Canada?
(Nov. 20, 2018  8:26 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Hey was just wondering how much is B-128 shipped to Canada?
Hi. B-128 shipping fee to Canada with box intact is actually USD19 after measuring the package size... So total is around USD69 total (CAD91)
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:48 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  8:26 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Hey was just wondering how much is B-128 shipped to Canada?
Hi. B-128 shipping fee to Canada with box intact is actually USD19 after measuring the package size... So total is around USD69 total (CAD91)

Okay thanks. Just wanted to know the price.
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:48 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
I thought it was 8 usd

Isnt $91cad alot
(Nov. 21, 2018  3:32 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:48 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Hi. B-128 shipping fee to Canada with box intact is actually USD19 after measuring the package size... So total is around USD69 total (CAD91)
I thought it was 8 usd

Isnt $91cad alot
We can do 8 USD but I need to take the beyblades out of the box and ship to you without the original box. The box is bulky and shipping fee is based on weight/volume.
Will this Selling page ever close? Just wondering...
(Nov. 21, 2018  5:01 AM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: Will this Selling page ever close? Just wondering...

Hi LemonBlade3. It's actually preferred to have one long open thread than to open multiple selling threads every time there is some new thing for sale...

(Nov. 21, 2018  3:32 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  12:48 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Hi. B-128 shipping fee to Canada with box intact is actually USD19 after measuring the package size... So total is around USD69 total (CAD91)
I thought it was 8 usd

Isnt $91cad alot

11/22/2018 update: B-115 clearance sale is over. Archer Hercules is back to regular price. 

Also, I actually won’t be able to ship to Canada for now due to the Canadian Post labor strike situation. Will see how things go in the near future. 
Thank you! These arrived super quickly. Very impressed
Do you have hasbro products too
(Nov. 28, 2018  5:47 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Do you have hasbro products too

Sorry man.. Hasbro is not easily accessible where I am at.
Random Layer Collection Vol. 8 - $25 for a set of 5 layers (includes a red Maximum Garuda layer) - SOLD OUT!

Clear Yellow Level Chip - last 2 pieces !!
METAL FIGHT COLLECTION
TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Metal Fight WBBA Limited Random Boosters (New In Box condition, photos for reference are from my personal collection)

1. BB Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing
 2. Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Version
 3. Red Variaries D: D
 4. Blue Variaries D: D
 5. Omega Dragonis 85XF
 6. Gold L Drago Destroy DF105LRF

a) Pair of Red and Blue Variaries D: D - USD24
 b) Complete Set of 6 Boosters - USD80

[Image: tnt52gu.jpg]
Are you able to get these?:

Level Chips (any color)
Revive Phoenix (Silver Wing)
Phoenix Grip (red/yellow launcher grip)
Tokai Archer Hercules
Archer Hercules (Regular Ver.)
Shining Amaterios
Legend Spriggan (Evil/BlkPurple Ver.)
Z-Achilles (Red/Crimson Ver.)
Drain Fafnir (Red/White/Blue Kuji Prize Ver.)
(Dec. 07, 2018  12:49 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Are you able to get these?:

Level Chips (any color)
Revive Phoenix (Silver Wing)
Phoenix Grip (red/yellow launcher grip)
Tokai Archer Hercules
Archer Hercules (Regular Ver.)
Shining Amaterios
Legend Spriggan (Evil/BlkPurple Ver.)
Z-Achilles (Red/Crimson Ver.)
Drain Fafnir (Red/White/Blue Kuji Prize Ver.)
Hi. Clear Yellow Level Chip and Regular Archer Hercules are on hand. Other items need about a week to procure. Send me a PM for more details.
Just placed a big order! Looking forward to it =)
I'm in Canada I would like crash ragnaruk
(Dec. 08, 2018  9:25 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Just placed a big order! Looking forward to it =)

Hey man! Thanks for your order!

(Dec. 08, 2018  9:35 PM)F-Overdrive Wrote: I'm in Canada I would like crash ragnaruk

B-111 01 Crash Ragnaruk is USD25 + shipping (about USD8). This needs 3 extra days to process since I don’t have it onhand. Drop me a PM if you need to order. Thanks.
Just wanted to send a shout out to BeyBugoy. I love this seller! Fast shipping, reasonable prices, very professional! When I receive his packages, it's so well wrapped it puts anyone I've dealt with on Ebay or Amazon to shame!! Customer for life!
(Dec. 11, 2018  1:54 AM)Crumok Wrote: Just wanted to send a shout out to BeyBugoy. I love this seller! Fast shipping, reasonable prices, very professional! When I receive his packages, it's so well wrapped it puts anyone I've dealt with on Ebay or Amazon to shame!! Customer for life!

Thanks and glad you liked it! Happy New Year!

New products available!

B-129 Cho-Z Achilles.00.Dm - $25 (sealed) / $21 (opened box, red color)
B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13 Air Knight.12E.Et Set of 8 boosters - $100

[Image: 8EkGHPJ.jpg]
[Image: JexECBF.jpg]

For those who plan to order the RBV13 set, please let me know on or before Dec 31st. That will be the day I drop by my supplier and add to my stocks. If you order after Dec-31st, availability may not be guaranteed. ?