BeyBlade-Zone Website with Awsome Featured, Please Read

I Going to start over everything and make the Website Called BeyBlade-Zone and will have the a forum system in the website called BeyBlade Rumble known as BBR and the website will have the Following

Download BeyBlade Episodes and BeyBlade AMVs for free but you guys need to earn gold by posting on the chatbox, forum and you can go to the shop to buy Costum User Tiles and stuff for your profile

Now the URL will say BeyBladeZone but inside the website it will be called BeyBlade-Zone

Now I going to Start Tonight and Finish it up Tommorrow Morning.

This is not like other website I made, I will finish this website and never will let it go
I unbanned your other account from posting topics, why are you using this one?
oh ok sorry but can u keep this up because I am doing it
Please don't use two accounts.
BeyBladekiller14 Wrote:Now I going to Start Tonight and Finish it up Tommorrow Morning.

ROFL
do you realize how ambitious this idea is? it would be a pain in the carp to code with the gold system etc, and you're gonna finish it in less than 24 hours? lol
Silver Kane Wrote:
BeyBladekiller14 Wrote:Now I going to Start Tonight and Finish it up Tommorrow Morning.

ROFL
do you realize how ambitious this idea is? it would be a pain in the carp to code with the gold system etc, and you're gonna finish it in less than 24 hours? lol

I could install a gold mod in about two minutes. I've been thinking of it, actually.
Yeah I just need to upload the plugin and it take 2 min so it isn't that hard.

Also Brad I am sorry, I will use this account always now.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:

ROFL

I could install a gold mod in about two minutes. I've been thinking of it, actually.

yeah but that's for a forum, wasn't he talking about posting in the shoutbox of his website?
I have a plugin for the chatbox, privte message drop box and Downloads for the website and the forum in the website
Beyblade14 Wrote:I have a plugin for the chatbox, privte message drop box and Downloads for the website and the forum in the website

oh
let me guess, invisionfree?
Tamer Brad Wrote:I could install a gold mod in about two minutes. I've been thinking of it, actually.

cough-points mod for Bey Challenge-cough
ok it is open, The URL for my Website is

http://beybladezone.e107clan.com/news.php, I Add BeyBlade Episode 1-51 and all the episodes have 2 parts and they ain't together so you got to find them. I Also added 2 AMVs but I will add more.

Note: you need to be log in to see the Youtube Gallery

Hope you enjoy my Website
Quote:is the only 7/24 hours Active BeyBlade Website

o.0;; (yes, these are sweat drops, I just got back from the gym.)
Quote:Welcome to one and only beyblade website that have great featured and is the only 7/24 hours Active BeyBlade Website.

LIES
oh my god you made a separate forum for every beyblade
...LMAO!!!

Looks like it's down for the count!
Ok Guys I change the News for the website and I am sorry you guys hate it but I am only one person.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Ok Guys I change the News for the website and I am sorry you guys hate it but I am only one person.

Then get buddies

Your forum is pretty cool. It seems like this "beywiki forums" site thing copied the forum descriptions from your's. Or something. Keep up the good work!
(Jan. 10, 2011  9:03 AM)koyoya6543 Wrote: Good luck
Stop reviving 3 year old threads.

You will get a warning next time you do it.