BeyBlade Z Burst Chapter 2

beyblade isn't something that lends itself well to literature
(Mar. 15, 2009  8:33 PM)Hero Wrote: He had me at first lost me around when Zeo said go sonic z/ the michael part

YAY IT WORKED
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: beyblade isn't something that lends itself well to literature
There have been too many published works that would fall under similar circumstances, unfortunatrly. Uncertain

But this...is highly entertaining!
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: beyblade isn't something that lends itself well to literature

I've read a few decent fanfics......but yeah, the majority of them suck. And/or were written by fangirls. Who like self-insertion fics. *shudder*

Plus the better ones normally focus on relationships rather than battles......I have yet to see a good fanfic which incoporates both. Chief - Sigh ...
(Mar. 16, 2009  10:27 AM)Rocky Wrote: I've read a few decent fanfics......but yeah, the majority of them suck. And/or were written by fangirls. Who like self-insertion fics. *shudder*

Plus the better ones normally focus on relationships rather than battles......I have yet to see a good fanfic which incoporates both. Chief - Sigh ...
I'd like to see one where takao actually loses.

It would also be interesting to have a fanfic of all of them choosing between beyblading and moving forward in life like persuing love, education, and work.

Or, do a dragoon ball z/pokemon/beyblade crossover. Everyone goes super saiyan with throwing pokeballs releasing spinning tops with evolving bit beasts. Their power levels are all over 9000.

either one of those three would be awesome.
(Mar. 16, 2009  6:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'd like to see one where takao actually loses.

I started reading one where Takao gets cancer.......does that count? Chocked

(Mar. 16, 2009  6:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Or, do a dragoon ball z/pokemon/beyblade crossover. Everyone goes super saiyan with throwing pokeballs releasing spinning tops with evolving bit beasts. Their power levels are all over 9000.

This. Just thinking about this broke my brain. =_=
(Mar. 16, 2009  7:03 PM)Rocky Wrote: I started reading one where Takao gets cancer.......does that count? Chocked

This. Just thinking about this broke my brain. =_=
I have no clue why I find it so amusing that someone would write a fanfic about Beyblade and cancer... Why would someone be so morbid?

Let's throw in Speed Racer for good measure.
Quote:prolouge.whenever i post a fanfic i post a prolouge

It's prologue. Also, you should type up your work in microsoft word with spellcheck and grammarcheck set to "heavy". Why are you writing a playscript for a fanfic anyways?...

Reading all these badly written things makes me want to write my own just so that it's better.

Then I remember I'd be writing a beyblade story...

And die a little inside.
(Mar. 17, 2009  8:38 PM)Pikachao Wrote: It's prologue. Also, you should type up your work in microsoft word with spellcheck and grammarcheck set to "heavy". Why are you writing a playscript for a fanfic anyways?...

Reading all these badly written things makes me want to write my own just so that it's better.

Then I remember I'd be writing a beyblade story...

And die a little inside.

you're dumb
LOL Thats some sick story, I'm still laughin
Got nothing better to do so Wrote this for part 2

Last time on Beyblade Z Burst,Tyson had returned from the 2009 World Championships and had claimed the title for the 4th time in a row.A man in a purple suit called Regal came to Tyson's House to ask him if he can battle against Zephyroz. (happy now..its not Zeo..if you don't know how to prounouce this..its Zeph-Ah-Raz)Zephyroz had a weird blade which contained a Z beast,It turns out Regal was only interested in scanning Tyson's Dragoon,eventually Zephyroz had noticed the spider Cam and destroyed it double-Crossing Regal.In the end Zephyroz told Tyson and the rest of the BladeBreakers that he would fill them in tomorrow.So Zephyroz ran to his base where he called a person called Haze.Who is Haze,Who really is Regal,What the heck is going on in this story,well Find out now.

So it was a beautiful morning,the sun was high in the sky and the flowers in Tyson's backyard were in bloom until a engine noise was heard,"Go Dragoon Galaxy Turbo!!!" Then Dragoon Galaxy Turbo was shot and it landed fiercely on the ground and swiftly moved forward slicing each and every flower into Tyson's hand.The flowers formed a Bouquet."Well all set" Said Tyson.Tyson went to his bedroom and set the flowers on his Bed.Then Tyson Heard a weird but Familiar sound.Tyson ran outside only to find Zephyroz waiting for him."It's You again" said Tyson."Well,I said I would be back Tyson" Replied Zephyroz."So,Mind telling me what's the deal with your Z beast and Regal?"."All In due time Tyson,All in Due time" replied Zephyroz."For right now I just want you to meet my partner Haze".Out of nowhere a mysterious person just flew out of Nowhere wearing a weird long cap with a point at the end,a Brown Cloak which covered ,most of his body and half of his face."Why hello there,you may call me Haze"."Well Haze,Ready for a beybattle?" Tyson said holding his Launcher Grip with Dragoon Galaxy Turbo Attached."Well,why so Eager to lose?" Haze said while holding a weird Launcher with a Blade that has 4 Spikes,each one on a corner,on each side the top Spike would be going Turned Left,and On the bottom,the spikes would be turned right."well,another one of these Z blades Im guessing" Tyson said with a smirk."but lets get down to business,3!" Tyson began to count "2!" "1" "GO SHOOT!" Each blade was launched into the stadium Dish.It was a close battle,clash for Clash,hit for hit Until Tyson screamed "Go Dragoon! Galaxy Turbo Twister!" Dragoon was then released into action and released Three heavily Powerful Typhoons.But then out of nowhere Haze's Blade changed Form and sliced the Tornados."Prepare to LOSE EVERYTHING TYSON!!" The Z blade was starting to become Engulged in Flame and then rose into the Air into space and came down while Haze screamed "GO,Blazing Comet!" and then the Z blade shot down Burning up and then striked Tyson's Blade out of the dish.When Dragoon GT Fell,It shattered into a thousand pieces and Dragoon was Gone."When you learn Match the power of a Z blade,Dragoon Will return to you.Till then You wont mind If I borrow him" Said Haze.So then Haze and Zephyroz left Tyson Zombie Eyed and on flat down on the grass"
Make Takao go comatose because by loing Dragoon, he lost a part of himself and have Kai go on anti-depressants. Then Max will have to go to therapy to cope with the loss of his best friend. Rei will get over it and start dating Mao.

All because of Takao's coma. Grin