10.53%
Eh...
10.53%
Bad!
0%
Terrible!!!
0%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Ahh, more romance! I feel complete! XD Great writing, as always! I know he was trying to help, but still, Devin is pushy pushy pushy! Tongue_out
(Jun. 24, 2012  7:49 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Ahh, more romance! I feel complete! XD Great writing, as always! I know he was trying to help, but still, Devin is pushy pushy pushy! Tongue_out

I know! That's kind of his personality. He kinda has OCD...

Ironically, Devin's my name and I act exactly like Devin inthe story... Speechless

Anyways, Chapter 15 coming soon!
Chapter 15 has been completed!!! Although this Miles VS R-Dev, the story's not even close to over!

R-Dev tried to kill Miles?! Poor Miles and Bri! This chapter was horrifically wonderful! The end was bittersweet.

Haha, I just realized the connection between Miles and Miles 'Tails' Prower! Tongue_out
(Jun. 27, 2012  9:58 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: R-Dev tried to kill Miles?! Poor Miles and Bri! This chapter was horrifically wonderful! The end was bittersweet.

Haha, I just realized the connection between Miles and Miles 'Tails' Prower! Tongue_out

Haha, the first to catch it... Nice!

Got Chapter 16, too! Probably my most dramatic chapter so far! Warning: Some Blood and Language...

I stopped breathing for a few moments there! Now, that is true writing! Stupid R-Dev! Poor Devin and Miles... I can't wait to see what happens next! Crying
Sorry for the news guys, but the story is postponed because I have two busy weeks ahead of me, and won't be able to write my next Chapter. However, Feel free to reply on your favorite chapters if you like... Smile
Okay guys, I'm now not busy, and I have Resumed the story!!

I have Chapter 17 Here! (Don't forget to read the other chapters to keep up!) Smile

Don't forget to leave feedback, please!
Epic! I love how well the story comes together! I think it's WAY better than mine! Grin
Alright, Chapter 18!!!

Holy carp. That was intense. Seriously. That was awesome man.
When I see the real R-Dev, Im gonna put an arrow in his eye
Awesome story man
(Jul. 04, 2012  10:32 AM)MBN Wrote: When I see the real R-Dev, Im gonna put an arrow in his eye
Awesome story man

That is, if you DO see him XD and thanks.

Also, everybody, Chapter 19 is in the works, then Chapter 20 will be the last chapter, and the Epilogue will finish it! Stay tuned for all of that...

...on the next DragonBallZ! XD XD XD XD XD
(Jul. 04, 2012  12:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  10:32 AM)MBN Wrote: When I see the real R-Dev, Im gonna put an arrow in his eye
Awesome story man

Also, everybody, Chapter 19 is in the works, then Chapter 20 will be the last chapter, and the Epilogue will finish it! Stay tuned for all of that...

Nice. Lol, I think this story is WAY better than mine. I feel like I am making mine WAY to long... But that's just my opinion.
(Jul. 04, 2012  12:49 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  12:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
Awesome story man

Nice. Lol, I think this story is WAY better than mine. I feel like I am making mine WAY to long... But that's just my opinion.

I think that it's just because you want to incorporate a lot into your story. There's nothing wrong with that...
Okay guys, I lied. Chapter 20's in the works, 21 will be the last chapter, then the Epilogue...

Anyways, Here's Chapter 19!!

Epic! I can't wait for the last battle!
Chapter 20's done!!! This is gonna be a good chapter, I know it!! It's a little long, but deal with it...

Dude! That was amazing! What a cliff hanger! Oh look at my story's OP, real quick. I added a little something. XD This isn't meant to advertise in any way. Anyways, THAT WAS EPIC! I can't wait for the next chapter! Grin
Hey Guys! Just wanting to let you know, July 14th...

Yep, July 14th. That's the day that I will post Chapter 21 (the last chapter!) and the Epilogue, which the Epilogue will introduce you to a cool secret!

But yeah, Mark it on your iPhone's calendar (LOL)! July 14th is the release date for the finale of Fight For Fame, Road to Success!!!
Sorry for Duoble-post, but I just want to say thank you to all of the people who saw and commented on this thread! This story is now the most popular thread I ever created, with almost 1000 views! Thank you! Smile

Also, don't forget to look at the post above for info about the story! Tomorrow, the ending of the story arrives!
Today's the big day... The last chapter... Unhappy
Hey Guys, it is here!!! Check it out, Chapter 21, THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

EPILOGUE

So, that's the end!!! Tell me what you thought and how you think the next story's gonna go, now that you've got a sneak peek. Please leave any feedback on the story, and tell me what you think. Smile
SUPER DUPER EPIC BROTASTIC FINALE!
You are great at writing!
Can't wait for the next story!
Wow. Thats it. Just wow. This story was AMAZING!!! I cant wait for the next one! You are awesome defstamina88!