10.53%
Eh...
10.53%
Bad!
0%
Terrible!!!
0%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Thanks a lot, guys!!! Do you guys think the last chapter and Finale really brought the story to a good end?
Yes, definetley. A perfect story with a perfect ending. It just doesnt get any better!
Sorta a copy of Gingka... in chapter 2 i mean...
He's better than gingka!
(Jul. 14, 2012  1:39 PM)Beyniac Wrote: He's better than gingka!

I like hearing that! Thank you...
That was awesome! It'd be cool if Shawn, Alfred, and Karan could meet Miles, Devin, Coud, and Bri... Of course they could meet the other teams, too. XD
(Jul. 14, 2012  7:21 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: That was awesome! It'd be cool if Shawn, Alfred, and Karan could meet Miles, Devin, Coud, and Bri... Of course they could meet the other teams, too. XD

Well, lucky for you, there's a twist for the next story!

However, I'm gonna need another sub-character on their team, because the team is 4, not 3...
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:52 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  7:21 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: That was awesome! It'd be cool if Shawn, Alfred, and Karan could meet Miles, Devin, Coud, and Bri... Of course they could meet the other teams, too. XD

However, I'm gonna need another sub-character on their team, because the team is 4, not 3...

Hmmm... Here.

Name: Matthew Jones (A.K.A Matt),
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:45 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Hmmm... Here.

Okay, so do I just use my imagination from here?
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:52 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Hmm... How about this boy. (It's Alfred's younger brother):

Name: Matthew Jones (A.K.A Matt)
Beyblade: Burn Phoenix 130MS
Special Moves: Burning Rage Assult (Phoenix sets on fire and attacks the other bey fiercely.), Ultimate Burning Fire Strike (Same thing as Fireblaze does in the anime, but stronger.)
Personality: He is considered the second best in New York, after Alfred. He loves battling and saving animals. He likes tricking his family, friends, and teachers. He calls himselve "Imortal" because he has never gotten in trouble. He saves helpless animals before school and battles his friends after. He has won many major tournements while the Word Championships were going on.
Appearance: He has short, wavy, blonde hair and violet eyes. He also sports a curly ahoge off the top of his head. He wears a heavy tan winter coat and pants with black winter boots. He wears glasses, but has a pair of goggles on top of his head. He carries around a polar bear stuffed-animal named Kumajiro.

I hope that'll work. Smile
(Jul. 15, 2012  2:26 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:45 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Hmmm... Here.

Okay, so do I just use my imagination from here?

Sorry for double posting, but my computer messed up and posted that... XD
@ChinaBlade Okay, thanks!! The story might be similar to yours, and I'm sorry if it is...
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:32 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: @ChinaBlade Okay, thanks!! The story might be similar to yours, and I'm sorry if it is...

It's ok if it is. Tongue_out I don't really care, to be perfectly honest. Just make sure the teams aren't exactly the same as mine. XD
"For now, yes..." R-Dev replied. "I still hate you for a few weeks ago..."

Uhh...not sure what to say about that...

Pretty cliché ending I guess, but that's not always a bad thing. You have a lot of dialogue and a lot of fast switching between events. For example, why not get inside Miles's head before he pulls out the gun? Add some beef to that section, and really work Miles into getting concerned and whipping out his revolver in fear/anger/whatever else emotions you can conjure up.
Good point. That's one of my weaknesses; switching events quickly. I'm working on that...

Don't forget guys, the next edition of the story will be up sooner or later, probably near the end of the week. Still working on characters (yes, I'd like to make my own characters. Thank you), but almost done on that...
Awesome! I cant wait! I've been waiting for only a few days but im anticipating this so much it feels like its been months!
Woooo hoooooooo, that was awesome man!!!!!!
*sighes* This story was just perfect! A perfect story with a perfect plot, characters, beybattles, and an ending. Out of all, my favorite character was Devin. You did an excellent job, DefStamina88! Pat yourself on the back!
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:11 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: *sighes* This story was just perfect! A perfect story with a perfect plot, characters, beybattles, and an ending. Out of all, my favorite character was Devin. You did an excellent job, DefStamina88! Pat yourself on the back!

Ah, so you favorited me, huh? XD Nah, I'm kidding...

Also, I should have the next edition of my story around Thursday or Friday. Be sure to check it out!!

Noting now, by the way, this next story has countries. I do have some countries with beys that sound carpy, with others that sound awesome. It is not favoritism in any way, and I am not discriminating another country by saying that their combos suck. I honestly ran out of ideas and started slamming stuff together. Just wanted to get that out, so nobody will be like "Indonesia's beys are sucky! You must hate Indonesia!", and I will post it again in my next story...
Awesome story man!I didn't let go of my tab for two days. I have to start the sequel.