BeyBlade Gym Badges

WBO admin "theflightyellz" posted Beyblade gym badges awhile back I made them in 3D
and made a very short animation.
http://bot22comics.com/BADGES.html
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

These are insanely cool; I love all your work.
I wish I could get these somehow ^0^
Gym leader 1
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

kule make elite 4 peoples 2
5th Gym Leader
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

^ because hes the son of blader dj
Very Rough sketch of 3rd Gym Leader.
I know he looks like the guy from bionic
commando, but i'm not sure I care.
Attached Files

.jpg   3rd.jpg (Size: 122.03 KB / Downloads: 574)
Your insane.Awesome drawings and great ideas! Is it supposed to be alike to pokemon like Earth Kabuto?
they should totally make a badge system...yup instead of the face system..like actually create a badge and physically give it to them
you should make the bio commando doode's arm be a launcher that shoots the bey
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:58 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: they should totally make a badge system...yup instead of the face system..like actually create a badge and physically give it to them
If only that was financially possible ...
(Nov. 14, 2010  6:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:58 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: they should totally make a badge system...yup instead of the face system..like actually create a badge and physically give it to them

Yea then the WBO may become linked directly to Hasbro tm. from the badges production and have it's members probably triple. And be financially backed maybe, lol. <off topic probably
wow
this is fantastic, I love it Grin
This is some great thinking! Isn't this a little bit too directly related to pokemon though?
I can see it now...

"You have defeated me... Very well, here is your badge. It will allow you to use Rock Smash outside of battle. And take this, too, TM15, it contai- wait a minute..."
(Nov. 14, 2010  6:21 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: I can see it now...

"You have defeated me... Very well, here is your badge. It will allow you to use Rock Smash outside of battle. And take this, too, TM15, it contai- wait a minute..."

Lol, that would be pretty cool.<off topic
Wow, that's ridiculously awesome. I can't wait to see more of your work!
all i can say is its good but it feels POKEMON badges
(Nov. 15, 2010  5:32 AM)Zone51 Wrote: all i can say is its good but it feels POKEMON badges

(Nov. 14, 2010  8:20 AM)dyenguard Wrote: This is some great thinking! Isn't this a little bit too directly related to pokemon though?

guys, really? Is there not some far off possibility that maybe that was the idea?
Haha exactly what I was gonna say.
Gym Leader 3.
This guys Beyblade can be seen in my Custom Beyblade thread.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

4th Gym Leader
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Nov. 14, 2010  6:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

We could just make it like the online face system.