BeyBlade DVDs at My Walmart

BeyBlade DVDs was at my Walmart so this must mean something.
No.

Also, this should be in the anime forum.

Also, this didn't need a new topic. Stop making topics about everything.
Weren't they always at Walmart? I know they aren't even hard to find since my Fye, Sam Goodies, and Sun Coast still carries them.
Beyblade14 Wrote:BeyBlade DVDs was at my Walmart so this must mean something.

yeah it means you found the clearance bin. congratulations
yes. this definitely means something. Serious
Fleetscut Wrote:
Lol.
Unfortunately I don't have a "you win" image macro handy.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:
Lol.
Fortunately I don't have a "you win" image macro handy, so you don't have to tolerate my forced 4chan-style attempts at being funny.
Fixed.
"You win" is as old as the hills. 4chan didn't invent that.
J.P. Black Wrote:"You win" is as old as the hills. 4chan didn't invent that.

Not really my point. Lips_sealed
Tamer Brad Wrote:
J.P. Black Wrote:"You win" is as old as the hills. 4chan didn't invent that.

Not really my point. Lips_sealed

I know, but still, if you're gonna bash something, you might wanna know what you're talking about, since a "you win" macro isn't always 4chan related.
Frankly, my knowledge of the origins of macros isn't too much of a concern for me.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Frankly, my knowledge of the origins of macros isn't too much of a concern for me.

The point is right there. if you don't have the proper knowledge, you really don't have the right to criticize.
J.P. Black Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Frankly, my knowledge of the origins of macros isn't too much of a concern for me.

The point is right there. if you don't have the proper knowledge, you really don't have the right to criticize.

JP, what's your problem? If you'd look at PRINCE's posts in the past, they are obviously of a very 4chan nature. My post was only reflecting on that -- more specifically, his inability to reply to a single post without using a macro or meme or other joke of that sort.

Okay, so my terminology was off a little bit. That doesn't make my point any less valid. Enough with the semantics.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
J.P. Black Wrote:

JP, what's your problem? If you'd look at PRINCE's posts in the past, they are obviously of a very 4chan nature. My post was only reflecting on that -- more specifically, his inability to reply to a single post without using a macro or meme or other joke of that sort.

Okay, so my terminology was off a little bit. That doesn't make my point any less valid. Enough with the semantics.
if they where 4chan posts they would be nothing but furrys
sorry i only go to /s/ and /gif/ and if there were an option to turn off text, i would
J.P. Black Wrote:The point is right there. if you don't have the proper knowledge, you really don't have the right to criticize.
It's his website, he could edit all my posts to say I have miniscule genitalia and enjoy the company of jack'o'lanterns in a manner that might get me arrested, and there would be little either of us could do about it.

Bayblade14, were these DVDs all the same episodes by any chance? Or, did they have all or most episodes present?
Are we talking box sets, or individual cases?
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
J.P. Black Wrote:The point is right there. if you don't have the proper knowledge, you really don't have the right to criticize.
It's his website, he could edit all my posts to say I have miniscule genitalia and enjoy the company of jack'o'lanterns in a manner that might get me arrested, and there would be little either of us could do about it.

I would love to, luckily I'm pretty anti-censorship which is why you're still here. Wink
(Mar. 03, 2020  4:18 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: This was the last thread ever answered

Don’t necro post, or revive dead threads. Just let the thread be closed now.
(Mar. 03, 2020  4:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  4:18 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: This was the last thread ever answered

Don’t necro post, or revive dead threads. Just let the thread be closed now.
Ok sorry

Don’t try to revive a soulless thread, this thing is ancient and doesn’t need to be revived.