BeyBlade AMV

Here a BeyBlade AMV that someone made, You got to listen to this, it Rocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjyBs_2aS8Q
Linkin Park is so overused for Beyblade AMVs.

Here is a video that I made a little while a go, it is a remake of an older video I made:

My music video
wrong forum, as usual, I'm taking away your topic-making abilities for good because you NEVER FIGURE IT OUT

also is there any anime that doesn't have a Linkin Park AMV?
Brad I getting sick of you keep on carp puting me on Restricted and also I don't care if you banned me forever because you know what? this forum you made is a piece of carp

and I can't worry about this forum and school anyway so go ahead and banned for life.
your wish is my command
Tamer Brad Wrote:your wish is my command

GG <3
What he said was way out of line.
espio Wrote:What he said was way out of line.

He was never anything but a nuisance anyway.
Oh, fair enough. Why not move this topic to the media forum so as others can use it still?
He's just disappointed that there isn't Beyblade Episodes for download here, I think.
espio Wrote:Oh, fair enough. Why not move this topic to the media forum so as others can use it still?

He posted it in Beyblade Hobby. I moved it to Anime and Manga where it belongs; I should've mentioned when I moved it.
carp i hate Linkin Park being used in any type of Video, every single song they make is carp overused GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
espio Wrote:Linkin Park is so overused for Beyblade AMVs.

Here is a video that I made a little while a go, it is a remake of an older video I made:

My music video

Dude, that's been my favorite AMV for a long time. It's on my iPod!