Bey story: The creator

Poll: What do you think of my story?

It's okay to great
86.36%
It sucks
4.55%
I never want to see your avatar again just by reading the first sentence, yes, it's that bad
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Chapter 7: vs. andrew

Andrew jumped down. "I want to see what your made of, your pretty much the only blader i've met without one of those lifeless beys, so let's go" iakou nodded, still wondering about this person. "3..2..1, go shoot" they launched in there beys. Both of there beys began speeding around the arena. Galaxy gil caught up to eclipse draco and began pounding it. "Draco, dodge it" draco began trying to avoid gil's assault, but was still continuously hit. "Err, draco, fight back" draco dodged, then sped toward gil. "Gil, full power strike" andrew yelled. They met head on and draco was sent flying. "Now's our chance, special move, final eclipse." Eclipse glowed white, blocked the sun and flew down at gil. "Special move, galactic tail whip" Galaxy gil appeared from the facebolt, and appeared to swing it's tail out. Eclipse draco flew out of the arena. "You need to increase your power, you'll never beat anyone with power like that." Gil returned to andrew, and he walked off. Iakou picked up draco. "I do need to get stronger" and with that, he returned to his house.
*Two weeks later an announcement went across the wbo channel, the qualifying rounds for the u.s. championship were starting up soon* "This is my chance, i'm going to win this, and prove to chad what blading spirit is all about." Iakou went to the local bey shop, and got a new launcher grip. "It's time to beyblade" he thought. He walked back to his house.
End of chapter 7

Sorry i haven't been posting, my sleeping schedule is messed up, and sorry for the short chapter, i just didn't have to much inspiration. As always, feel free to make a character, though they may not go in, it will depend largely on the future outcome, and i'll try and get a few people in during the tournament. Please tell me what you think-Iakou
Really Awesome Story Iakou! You can use one Character from My story if you want.
Chapter 8: Qualifying

Iakou walked through the big glass doors into the new hirogen arena, he held onto his bey and launcher grip tightly, nervous of his first real tournament. He paid for his entrance into the u.s. qualifier, and looked at the schedule, the tournament was round robin style, everyone fought every other person in there group once, there were four blocks, the top two from each block advanced and was placed against the person who was first or second, for a block, b block, and c block, d block. He looked around at the different bladers, he saw someone he knew, it was hitomi. He ran up too her. "Hey what's up" he said. She smiled at him. "Looks like there will be some competition here after all. Most of the people here are push overs, mostly hirogen beys, pfft, thats not blading, its just letting a machine spin." Iakou nodded. "Well, hope i get to battle you again" hitomi said. "See you in the finals" iakou yelled to her as he walked off. He looked to the monitor, she was in b block, he was in a block, he also saw andrew in d block, maybe they would meet near the finals. Iakou breezed through most of his matches. He was approaching the last round of a block, he was facing a boy named akira, he looked at akira's record, he hadn't lost yet. Iakou smiled. "Maybe i'll finally get a good opponent." he thought. Iakou looked across to akira. "You ready to battle with my eclipse draco" iakou said. "Finally, a real bey, prepare to face Soar Karasu" iakou smiled. "3..2..1, let it rip" they launched there beys. Karasu stayed in the middle as eclipse went around the stadium. "Go in eclipse." Eclipse circled in and hit karasu, but only stood grinding. "Your not that strong, and your beginning to bore me, karasu, counter attack" karasu knocked draco off. "Err, go draco, keep attacking" draco began circling in and crashing into karasu. Karasu attacked back, striking iakou and sending him away. Both of them began to wear. "Looks like i only have one chance left, go draco, time for our special move, final eclipse" draco spun up to the side of the arena and launched off it into the air. "Go, final eclipse" draco appeared from the facebolt, and the bey blocked the lights, and flew down toward karasu, glowing white. "Were not going down that easily, special move, Soaring shadow attack." Everything but dracos light was dark, and suddenly karasu sprung up and met draco in mid air. The two beys shot backwards out of the arena. "This match is a tie" the official yelled. Iakou picked up draco and walked over and met akira. They smiled and shook hands. "Iakou and akira will be moving on to the quarter final matches, each with 6 wins and 1 tie" the official yelled. Iakou smiled to akira. "See you in the finals" akira said smiling, and walked off. Iakou smiled to, and looked to the line up, the finalists were him, akira, hitomi, andrew, a boy named kane, another akira?????, weird, yamato, and ryu. The beys in order were eclipse draco, Soar Karasu, Continent mauremy, Galaxy gil, Flaming fly, meteo l drago, an unknown, and galaxy pegasus. The matchings were first up galaxy gil vs. galaxy pegasus, Soar karasu vs. flaming fly, continent mauremy vs. the unknown, and eclipse draco vs. meteo l drago. This was about to get interesting.
End of chapter 8

Hope you enjoyed, and sorry if it was confusing at the end, it confuses me to. Feel free to comment and make a character, but it will take awhile to get it in.
Chapter 9: Round 1, a clash of galaxy's

Andrew and ryu walked up to the arena. "Do you really think just because you have a galaxy bey, it's any match for my gil" andrew yelled. "Looks like were gonna find out." "It is time for the first round of the quarter final matches, all participants in the quarter final matches will receive entrance to the national tournament. Are both players ready." the announcer asked. They nodded. "3..2..1, let it rip" they yelled. Instantly both beys began speeding around the stadium. Ryu started it off by yelling "Go pegasus, strike." Pegasus sped forward, striking gil in the back. Andrew smiled. "You'll have to do better than that" Gil stopped running and stopped straight, grinding against pegasus. "Now gil, show him the difference between our power." Gil began pushing pegasus back, slowly advancing. It then sped up, and knocked pegasus to the side. "What, he can push pegasus back while going in the opposite direction" ryu stammered. "Now witness his true power" Gil stopped and turned around, speeding increasingly toward pegasus. "Go pegasus" Pegasus headed straight for gil. The two git beasts appeared and the beys met. Pegasus was flung into the air. Andrew smiled, but was surprised to hear ryu laughing. "Your pretty good, but me and pegasus are better, special move, Cosmic Collision." Pegasus streamed down at full power, a blue aura surrounding it. Andrew cringed "We can't let it hit, special move, galactic tail whip" Gil shot it's tail out at pegasus. The clash shot gil into the side of the arena, and pegasus out. "And the winner is andrew" the announcer yelled. Ryu grimaced and picked up his bey. Andrew called out to him. "Hey, ryu, nice match, in fact if your attack hadn't been from the air, who knows who would've won" ryu smiled and shook his hand. There was a huge cheer from the crowd. Ryu walked off smiling. In the next round is Iakou and his eclipse draco vs. akira and his meteo l drago. Iakou and akira walked up to the arena. "Your going down, nothings gonna stop me" akira yelled over. Iakou smiled. "We'll see" The countdown started. "3..2..1, let it rip." The two beys launched in. They began spinning around, but in opposite directions. "What" iakou started, but was cut off by the two beys collision. They stood grinding in a stalemate. "My bey is a left spinning bey, get it" akira said over to iakou. Iakou grimaced. "Come on draco" "Come on l-drago" the two beys seemed to even increase in rotation, then slid past each other. "Go draco, strike with full power" draco sped around and hit l-drago. "Err, fine, i'll end it here, and prove my strength, go l-drago, special move meteor shock driver" Meteo L Drago appeared and started to jump with huge sparks and charged itself at draco. It was a direct hit. L-drago began pushing draco around the arena, with extreme power. "Draco" iakou yelled, but draco couldn't move. "I have to escape" iakou thought "that's it" . "Draco, tilt down and hit the stadium" draco tilted down and hit the stadium. He then shot to the side, riding on the fusion wheel. "Now straiten out" draco managed to straighten out, but was wobbling. "Go l-drago, finish him with the last of your special move" l-drago sped toward him. "Go draco, special move, FINAL ECLIPSE" draco ran up the side of the arena and into the air and appeared. He then blocked out the stadium lights, and flew down glowing white. He hit l-drago. There was a huge explosion. When akira and iakou looked, there was a huge crater, and only draco was left spinning. "And the winner of this amazing match is iakou" Iakou smiled as draco returned to him. He then walked up to akira who smiled back. They shook hands. "Let's battle again, but next time i won't go easy on you." "Yeah right, i'll beat you any time you want to battle" There was a huge cheer from the crowd. Akira walked away. Iakou sighed with relief. "Looks like we made it through the quarter finals, but we still have a long way before were on top" Draco appeared in front of iakou, and was it him, or was he, smiling?
End of chapter 9
Next time on beyblade, The quarter finals countinue. Who will win between flaming fly and soar karasu, and who is this strong opponent that hitomi must fight, find out next time.

So thats it, you can make a character, i'de like a few strong bladers with machine beys like chad's, and they don't have to be the character that is you if you don't want, please rate, and besides that, be prepared to see some more awesome batles tomorrow.
Cool story.
You got me hooked really fast.
sorry i haven't posted in a while, i almost finished the next chapter 5 minutes ago, but then there was a power outage, and deleted my progress, and i'm to angry to restart it, it'll probably be up tomorrow, but i also have to write chapters of a story for the writing contest, so yeah, it might be awhile for chapters, sorry-Iakou
Chapter 10: Round 3, fly versus kurusu
Kane and akira walked up to the stadium. Kane looked like a nice enough guy, He wore A brown leather jacket, a 'cowboy' hat, brown boots and leather pants. "Howdy" akira said jokedly to kane. Kane smiled and readied his launcher. The official started the countdown and the crowd followed along. "3..2..1, go shoot." the two beys flew into the arena. Flaming fly began spinning around the arena, while kurusu stayed in the middle. Kane smiled and fly spun down and began attacking kurusu. "Kurusu, get out of there, use you ewd tip" Kurusu tipped over and the edge of its tip gripped the stadium, and kurusu rotated on it to move out of the way. Kane smiled and said "That won't save you, special move, inferno" The flaming fusion wheel grew white hot and it sped toward kurusu. The moment before impact akira smiled and yelled "Special move, soaring shadow attack" everything went dark, and the clash of the beys didn't happen yet. Then suddenly, kurusu and fly struck head to head and moved past each other. Both beys began to slow down, and fly stopped. "And the winner is akira" the crowd roared from the exciting battle. Akira and kane shook hands, and kane left. Iakou watched from the break room smiling. "Good job akira" he said. Meanwhile from the stands a dark figure watched. He looked at some data he held about akira. "Your pretty good, but i'm afraid i know your weakness." he laughed evily, and walked away.
Endo of chapter 10

Sorry i haven't posted in awhile, i've been buy, i'll try and post more chapters, also, i'm no longer accepting character requests, i decided, i want to have my own cool characters in this, though all my characters from my original story will be in later to. So yeah, please tell me what you think.
Really loving the story, so much that I check this page every day Pinching_eyes_2
May be a little bit before new chapters, my sleeps been messed up for awhile
Your story is a block message.
Although it is good, you should should fix the block-problem because it annoys me much.
Please post more I really like it Uncertain
Sorry, been busy, i'll try and get it done soon
Oh! Oh! Plz let me mke a chrcrt revveew!

Name: Krokoroc
Bey: Super Ultra 100 MA (Mega Awesome)
Description: The beyy rulz it nvr looses u meet my charctr in a park and he pwns you to the core and u accpt him to the team.

Honestly? PLEASE, DON'T ASK FOR REVIEWS. I WILL NEVER READ THIS STORY IF YOU CAN'T MAKE UP CHARACTERS ON YOUR OWN.
Sparta

I took character requests not because i need characters, because i can grab ideas from around me, or from my friends, because there crazy, i took characters because i wanted people to feel involved in my story as much as i was, but i stopped, because it was getting out of hand, sorry if that's irrelevant,

And secondly, i ask for reviews so i can know where i need to improve, i'm still working on my writing, so i want people to say what they think, and where i can improve to be a better writer.
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:08 AM)Iakou Wrote: Sparta

I took character requests not because i need characters, because i can grab ideas from around me, or from my friends, because there crazy, i took characters because i wanted people to feel involved in my story as much as i was, but i stopped, because it was getting out of hand, sorry if that's irrelevant,

And secondly, i ask for reviews so i can know where i need to improve, i'm still working on my writing, so i want people to say what they think, and where i can improve to be a better writer.

Want a review? Get rid of the requests. I don't care what your excuse is, because either way it's a mistake.

I'm on your side, trust me. It's for your own good. Just wait 'till Temporal gets here...
Temporal was here and reviewed it, i did get rid of requests if you read my last chapter, for the sake i want to use my own original characters, so yeah, ot sure if theres much more i can do at this point.
PM me, and I'll give you some tips. This story still needs work.

Didn't you already review it, you can again if you want, AS for requests, i've already stopped them if you've read my post after my last chapter, and as for temporal, hes been here, and reviewed it already.
Chapter 11: Black Hole owl E:A

Yamato walked up to the stadium, clutching his dark bey tightly. Hitomi also walked up to the round tournament stadium. Yakaru got a good look at yamato's bey, it's fusion wheel looked like an owl spreading its wings, and the fusion wheel Looked like a backwards Big bang wheel . "But the beys right spin, how does that work?" he questioned. Hitomi smiled and readied her bey. "Ready to lose" she jeereed. Yamato merely equipped his bey, and started the count.

The crowd followed along with them. "3..2..1, GO SHOOOOOOT" Mauremy landed dead center, while owl began spinning around the arena. "Go in and strike owl" he yelled. Owl swooped down and began smashing mauremy, but to no avail. "Hah, your weak attacks will do nothing to my mauremy" hitomi said laughing. "Keep going" yamato replied. It kept diving in and striking mauremy, then, was it iakous eyes, or flying away.

"It acts like a bird, it swoops in to strike, then back to where its safe" iakou thought. As owl went in again hitomi yelled "Strike back mauremy" mauremy converted to flat, then sped toward owl. Owl dodged to the side. "Come on, this is the worst battle i've ever had" she complained to yamato. Yamato began chuckling. "I'm afraid your mistaken, i'm winning, just look." Iakou looked at the beys. It was true, even as mauremy slowed, owl continued to spin. "But, how, you haven't made a scratch on my bey." He laughed, loud and hardely. "You don't understand, don't you get why my metal wheel seems backwords, because it's made to take pieces of the opposing bey, and then my tip, energy absorption, takes those pieces of your bey spirit, and converts it into energy for owl. Hitomi shuddered. "Why, why would you do that" Yamato laughed one last time. "For every spirit owl absorbs, his power goes up by that much, now lets finish this." He held up his hand. "Dark move: Dark hole absorption." Owl appeared, and a black hole formed around it. "I can't believe this, owl has created a black whole which is now sucking in everything." Blader dj yelled. "Run mauremy, go flat tip" mauremy sped off. Yamato smiled. "That won't save you" suddenly the stadium began tearing up and absorbing the stadium in large pieces. The piece that held mauremy flew up, and mauremy was swallowed.

Hitmoi fell to the ground. "Mauremy" she yelled. Yamato smiled wickedly. "Now, i'll finish up with you" the black hole grew larger, and began sucking up the outer area. "Goodbye hitom-" "SOARING SHADOW ATTACK" suddenly owl was hit from the side and the black hole disrupted. "FINAL ECLIPSE" Eclipse draco flew down from the air knocking out owl. Yamato chuckled. "Don't be so hasty, you'll both get yours soon, i didn't need her soul anyway, she would have only succeeded in tiding owl over." As he walked away iakou and akira helped hitomi to a med tent, which were standard issue since battle bladers. "I'll get you back" akira muttered.

End of chapter 11

Hope you enjoyed, i'm not taking character requests, and review if you want.