Bey Tourney at Bicentennial Park! 12/27/08

Big day tomorrow, any last minute entries or drop outs?
Yeah, I also want to know whos going. Is anyone bringing there camera?
I'll probably be a bit late. I'm having a really, really hard time tonight and I feel absolutely awful.

I'll bring a camera.
Well ill bring my camera too if i can..as for people that i know is going, it will be me, maz, anubis, my cousin daren, xeno, ozzy and possibly ffx depending on how he feels..and you pinoy
I won't show up because of family. Sorry. I'll show up almost any day that's not tomorrow up to the 18 Jan 2008.
Alright, I am most likely going to go unless the weather sucks. Ill bring some paper and pens so we can record everything right.
Off question, does anyone live close to Lumberton. I'm having a slightly hard time trying to get a ride there sice I live far away from the park.
well i dont live near there so you may have to find someone else..sorry
Thanks anyway.
Alright I will def be there.I am going to leave my house around 1130-12 since i live an hour away.Who is def going?
Sorry guys. I can't get a ride there. Have some battles for me. I might be able to get there next week though.
sorry i am very sick...i got a lot worse and i'm back to the vomiting stage. =/
Today was really fun. Anubis took first, Me second as usual =X, Ozzy in third, Bluezee in fourth, and Hartclave in fifth. Videos I am sure will be up soon, Battle scores will be as well.
are we doing it next week? i feel so bad for not being there. (well not as bad as i feel right now but you get the idea)
well will if everyone agrees on it..im down for it, we jus have to decide on a location..idk if i can go to new york so we may have to do it in the park if necessary and convienient for everyone
I wouldn't mind trying to go to it next week sinve I missed out on it this time. Is there a place slightly more south than the park? cuz that was the problem with me going.
So...anyone up for another tourney this Saturday at Bicentennial Park? My schedule is free for the most part.
I would be up 4 it..but maybe sunday is better since saturday has snow
Sunday is fine with me. If Sunday has better weather, then I guess it would be a more ideal time. So...Sunday at around...say...1300 good?

EDIT:
Actually, I've just checked the weather for Saturday and it says that it'll be fine. Friday is the expected day of snow showers. However, Sunday should be warmer by two degrees. If there is any snow, it'll probably be all gone by Sunday, though Saturday is still an option.
I dont think Ill make it if its freezing outside.
Yeah standing out in the dead cold for hours isn't all that fun.
Sunday is great...anubis told me to tell you guys to let it be known if you can make it so in my terms i would say, dont half step and let us know before the day of the event
Any idea when the videos will be posted?
(Dec. 25, 2008  1:29 AM)FFX Wrote: i would do both, but if we only have time for one, i'd do the one on 2008, and not in 2009 lol.

just though if play pokemon prefer fire team just thought use lava plume double team ability flash fire then us lava plue again diffrent same gives great advantage waTER TYPES TOO COOL PHNX OUT
The hell does that have to do with anything?!

This topic is over 6 months old. Why on earth did you bring it back?

I am going to ask nicely, please touch up your posting skills. Otherwise I will have to give you a warning.