Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post!

Username - beyfreak201

Current City - Chennai

Current State - Tamil nadu

Country - India
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:18 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:33 PM)Wazzyman Wrote: Yeah Rup123, Disgrace to all Indians, We are supposed to be proud of ourselves, and be innocent, But rup123 crosses ALL limits.

Look bro in a population of 1 billion how can we expect everyone to be a sweetheart , there are bound to be some haters , this goes the same not just 4 india but everywhere in the world

Wazzyman Wrote: But his first thread was about someone wanting to battle in Kolkata, India.
-----------erased on accident ----
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:44 PM)Ra Wrote: Thank you Kai-V.I don't get why people think your racist.and I see so many people here and happy sankranti

Didn't ever think Kai-V was racist don't mention things like this here please , i know you don't mean anything , but it will act as a booster for other members who will start using those world
[/quote]Okay,but rup123 did post on this thread as user firedragon
I Know now he is banned , at least his old account he is giving the mods headaches
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:02 PM)aadityasanjay Wrote: i want to be a organizer

I replied to you in PM But telling you again ask the Mods , but i think you are way to young to be given this responsibility & i think trust may also become as issue , since the organizers have to collect entry fees or WBO Passport fees at the start of tournaments so i would propose this type of responsibility should only be given to Long time members who are active on the forum & other criterias for being a organizer can be decided by mods , just inform me first & then contact mods about being a organizer , i don't want to be in dark about important events like these
Ok guys i asked XBladeX to make a user bar of the indian flag for us to put in this thread I hope that's okay and sorry for going off topic
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:19 PM)Ra Wrote: Ok guys i asked XBladeX to make a user bar of the indian flag for us to put in this thread I hope that's okay and sorry for going off topic

Ok you are contributing to this thread so where should i put it in the first post at the very top ???
Yes he made 2 so there in his thread and post it now too
since funskool beys are not allowed we couldnt be gathering bladers that fast and we have enough bladers to have tournament in india in one place but not cities
i also want be an organiser in oman. can someone tell me the procedures by pming me
sory for the litle off topic on the first post
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:28 AM)preshant Wrote: since funskool beys are not allowed we couldnt be gathering bladers that fast and we have enough bladers to have tournament in india in one place but not cities
i also want be an organiser in oman. can someone tell me the procedures by pming me
sory for the litle off topic on the first post

1 ] Funskool beyblades are HASBRO Funskool is the distributor , by now everyone in india must know this if not i have updated the 1st post with Hasbro [ Funskool ] ok , & yes people seem to just promote blading in their schools or societies , i suggest please tell your friends to spread the word about WBO To their brothers or sisters who love blading & they should spread it to their friends , the area where i live i know some friends of my age but only 2 - 3 like blading & other kids are studious & hardly see them see cricket , other kids are just too little i don't really know them

2 ] Does this look like the thread to discuss about oman please pm Kai-V For that she is really helpful don't judge her by the Avatar or sig she uses
Hey, I think I am good at Graphics, Hopefully I can make something good. I really want to contribute to this thread.
name-dranzor venkat(isnt real name)
country-india
state-andhrapradesh
location-anantapur

these are current places
Name: AADITYA SHARMA
Date: 20/3/11
Venue: SATYA MEV JAYTE COMPLEX,JABALPUR, NEAR HIGH COURT, M.P,INDIA
Expected Turnout: 8-20
Format: Round Robin
Additional information: I am aaditya sharma i was blading since 2001 when i got my first beyblade dranzer . But after2004 due to studies we quited but now metal fusion series encouraged me for this . and i wanto encourage other
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:13 PM)XMPRT Wrote: Real Name-Preetham
City-Bangalore
State-Karnataka
Country-India

I know quite a few beybladers in bangalore. making all of them come in one place and organizing a tournament that isn't even official will still be a pain in the back especially with all the homework i get here.
today was a pretty good day. holiday at school. went to my friends house. had a lot of bey battles. = lots of fun.

You live in Bangalore? me too lets meet up, I know atleast 300 Bladers in Bangalore and there will be easily a 1000 more. PM me
(Jan. 16, 2011  1:08 PM)aadityasanjay Wrote: Name: AADITYA SHARMA
Date: 20/3/11
Venue: SATYA MEV JAYTE COMPLEX,JABALPUR, NEAR HIGH COURT, M.P,INDIA
Expected Turnout: 8-20
Format: Round Robin
Additional information: I am aaditya sharma i was blading since 2001 when i got my first beyblade dranzer . But after2004 due to studies we quited but now metal fusion series encouraged me for this . and i wanto encourage other

If you got the permission from the moderators to make this a official wbo tournament then please state his / her name & now if you have got the permission to make the tourney then make your own thread in WBO Organized Play » WBO General » Rest of the world or ask the moderators they will guide you through

this thread is not to give info on any tourneys the purpose of this thread is to find & sort bladers around india , & i think the thread is doing a decent job of it till now
No, his tournament is not approved.
can we have tournament on febrauary month?
Good news guys abhicherath had a domestic tournament in his society complex & as per his description in the pm he sent me , it was a success , if moderators want to see the popularity of beyblading & potential of hosting a tourney i will tell him to pm the result to any of the staff
How many people participated ?
@ abhicherath

PM Kai-V With the entire summary of the tournament
city: Mumbai
Quote:PM kai-V with the entire summary of the tournament.
pm sent
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:58 PM)abhicherath Wrote: 10 people participated
i also want a summary pls pm me
hey abhicherath pm me the summary also and the brand of the beys they used
Please stop SPAMming this topic u could have pmed him
I just spread the word abt this thread on WBO in my school wen recently I was part of the special class assembly...... many ppl inquired abt it but were put down by the so called 'Cool' guys who think Beyblading is for kids... Though I've gathered abt 5-8 new members and we may see them around after this Monday coz I still have to explain dem abt the site and also abt the thread...... And I ve also told em to spread the word in their own societies so maybe we might manage to get 10+ members soon................. HOPES ARE HIGH!!!