Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post!

Hello Bladers,

I just told like 13 of My friends about the WBO Just because the Idea of a Tournament just PUMPS me up, I wish the WBO comes to India I mean it could really Inspire people, Anyway We can host the tournament it really is possible, But no one has that many Stadiums? cuz if its PTW they're battling with then I might not come Tongue_out, You see I am an attack blader. Anyway Stay in touch with me, I see Future in India for Blading.
-BlazePegasus®
Most of my family is indian all my mam side inc my mam and my dads older bro is and everyone behind them so here it is when i visit (once every few months )
city Jalander
state punjab
and i do speak punjabi but my religeon is hindu

sorry if i can't post here
yo!!

name -Deepak
state-AP
City i live in-hyderabad
country-india
Grin
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:36 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  11:25 AM)preshant Wrote: if we get sponcers why do we have to buy the prizes and give.

but who will get the sponsors? u?
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:33 AM)preshant Wrote: im rank 51 in oman and if beyblade members are only this much in whole india how can we host tournaments i want to see how indian bladers are talented though im an indian

it isn't hard for indian bladers to be talented. just practice, practice, practice although the lack of good beyblades does pose as a problem
about that we have great aim, from our centuries of archery,like i just started doing archery and i've already got some bull's eyes.but hey guys how far is the anime in india

Oh and the WBO or a member can sponsor a tourney
name:aquila112
state:kerela
city:calicut
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:32 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Hello Bladers,

I just told like 13 of My friends about the WBO Just because the Idea of a Tournament just PUMPS me up, I wish the WBO comes to India I mean it could really Inspire people, Anyway We can host the tournament it really is possible, But no one has that many Stadiums? cuz if its PTW they're battling with then I might not come Tongue_out, You see I am an attack blader. Anyway Stay in touch with me, I see Future in India for Blading.
-BlazePegasus®

Whats the problem with that it is cheap , ok for WBO tourneys as it is hasbro , so what it isn't good it serves the purpose , don't you want a beyrank on WBO & if by any chance WBO Didn't exist & you couldn't get this much quality info about beys n stadiums so what would you do don't go to any tourneys coz they use PTW , i think not so just enjoy beyblade as it is in india someday we will eventually get quality stuff , hope & pray
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:43 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: Most of my family is indian all my mam side inc my mam and my dads older bro is and everyone behind them so here it is when i visit (once every few months )
city Jalander
state punjab
and i do speak punjabi but my religeon is hindu

sorry if i can't post here

You can you are a indian , i just wrote other people except indians can't post coz it would cause unnecessary posts as this thread is to make tourneys all over india someday & gather enough people in one place , i have seen many threads on this forum nearly dead saying lets blade in pune , mumbai or near a place the thread starter , if you guys living abroad come to india & by any chance if there is a tourney near you then you still can participate
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:59 PM)aquila112 Wrote: name:aquila112
state:kerela
city:calicut
hey im half mallu.
so where u living now
2 Ra , - , Georgia , US

i visit india every 2 years and that year is this summer
@ Wolborg MS , i read wikipedia but i am confusemed you are now in middlesbrough so wiki says it's a town in north east england so please post your current details in proper format let your indian details be as they are in your last post they are necessary , but your current details are also necessary so please post your UK Details in proper format thx

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo89
nitro i live in calicut not calcutta
yo man we are getting more members i'll be happy if we get atleast 200 members it'l be rocking
username - shivrox current city- kolkata state - west bengal
it's gonna take a long time to get 200 members
i kno 1 of my best buddy who's intrestd n bey
name:gautam
living currently:chennai,tamil nadu
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:46 AM)preshant Wrote: i kno 1 of my best buddy who's intrestd n bey
name:gautam
living currently:chennai,tamil nadu

Is he on the forum if not he cannot be included in the list , coz this is the list of WBO Members only , tell him to join the WBO
hey guys could you guys tell me where can we get beypointer in chennai my sis is goin to india so i'll ask her to buy one and please also tell me the best brand in india that we can buy
theres no beypointer in india
@ra u dont kno very much of the sales in india the locals might know it
do funskool metal fusion beyblade pegasis and LDrago have rip chords or not
(Dec. 25, 2010  10:08 AM)preshant Wrote: @ra u dont kno very much of the sales in india the locals might know it

This is not the place to ask this stuff , there are not much people in this thread so just PM Them , RA Is right there is no such thing as a beypointer here & as far as i know beypointer was replaced by beypoint card & as a friendly advice please don't post off topic things such that are not related to the purpose of 1st post of this thread , this is not shoppers stop , next time a moderator may warn you for this , you could have just PM the users in this thread , you are posting a lot of off topic things in this thread that are just bulk for the thread
what's a beypoint card now?
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:13 AM)gokurox Wrote: what's a beypoint card now?

For these doubts please use pm
Name-Abhishek
City-Gandhinagar
State-Gujrat
Country - India
Abhishek , Gandhinagar , Gujrat , India