30.77%
Meh
0%
Disgusting
0%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Here it is!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 9/Emerge! Dark Knight's Attack! (Click to View)

Amazing story bro hope all the other ones are as epic as this one :-)
Great chapter, how come there wasn't one yesterday?
(Jul. 31, 2012  5:00 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Great chapter, how come there wasn't one yesterday?

I was on a plane for half the day XD

Chapter 10!
Chapter 10/ The Greek Team (Click to View)
EPOC!!! Bro. Hope new chapters arrive with more epicness and awesomeness love the whole greek themed team bro! :-)
What time is it?
Chapter 11 Time!!!!!
Chapter 11/ The Special Match (Click to View)
Ruki! Nuuuuuu! Get your butt up, dammit! Angry
He will get up, maybe Serious
I need requests fir the Irish team! Please Smile
*Gasp* Irish team! Oh boy I love Irish people 'cause I'm Irish! Grin

Name: Carlin O'Carroll
Appearance: He has light orange, spiky hair, with a fly away curl, green eyes, and freckles around his nose. He has on an orange striped, long sleeve shirt shirt with a coller, a green sweat shirt with a 4 leaf clover on it, orange jeans, and green converses.
Personality: He's a very happy, loveable, little prankster. Nothing can bring him down. He enjoys battling and making friends. He is the number on blader in Ireland and wants to become number one in the United Kingdom. (He's the leader of the team.)
Likes: Rock music, Pop music, Pranking his friends, A good battle, Ice cream (Eating in general)
Dislikes: "Meanies", Getting sick, When people hurt his bey, Spicy food, Getting in trouble
Beyblade: Flash Sagittario CH120R2F
Special Moves: Flaming Jumper (Bey jumps into air and sets on fire. It then comes down and jumps around on the top of the opposing bey.), Flame Surge Assult (Bey sets on fire and then spins around stadium at high speeds, causing a fire torando. It can attack the opposing bey and/or drain it's spin.)

I hope that's good Grin
(Aug. 02, 2012  3:49 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: *Gasp* Irish team! Oh boy I love Irish people 'cause I'm Irish! Grin

Name: Carlin O'Carroll
Appearance: He has light orange, spiky hair, with a fly away curl, green eyes, and freckles around his nose. He has on an orange striped, long sleeve shirt shirt with a coller, a green sweat shirt with a 4 leaf clover on it, orange jeans, and green converses.
Personality: He's a very happy, loveable, little prankster. Nothing can bring him down. He enjoys battling and making friends. He is the number on blader in Ireland and wants to become number one in the United Kingdom. (He's the leader of the team.)
Likes: Rock music, Pop music, Pranking his friends, A good battle, Ice cream (Eating in general)
Dislikes: "Meanies", Getting sick, When people hurt his bey, Spicy food, Getting in trouble
Beyblade: Flash Sagittario CH120R2F
Special Moves: Flaming Jumper (Bey jumps into air and sets on fire. It then comes down and jumps around on the top of the opposing bey.), Flame Surge Assult (Bey sets on fire and then spins around stadium at high speeds, causing a fire torando. It can attack the opposing bey and/or drain it's spin.)

I hope that's good Grin
Thanks! I think Joey has found his match Smug
Epic real epic like the way Rukie and Keenan have a crazy battle at the end awesome bro keep it up!
This Chapter is told in Ruki's point of view 
Chapter 12/Ireland's Team (Click to View)
Chapter 13/ Mike's Potential (Click to View)
Dayum, two chapters in a row, no reply...
Might as well make it three! XD
Chapter 14/Striker's Illusions (Click to View)
Nuuuu Ruki Unhappy
I got a request
Name: Hokorashi Urusai
Looks: Personality: He is extremely cocky and arrogant. He thinks he can beat anyone and is the biggest show-off ever. He almost never wears a shirt because he is a show-off. He loves the color Orange and hates Stamina beyblades. He is all about quick attack non-stop when he blades. He talks very loud and is kind of dumb. He also does Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Football, Track, Boxing, and Fencing. His motto is "True confidence leaves no room for jealousy, when you know you’re great, you have no need to hate." His dream is to be the best, at blading, and everything else he does.
Bey: Ifraid Phoenic GB145RF
Type: Attack
Special Move: Execution Drive. Ifraid Phoenic's beast comes out with a big red sword and soars towards the other bey and slashs it with great power. The sword looks something like this but red; http://www.google.com/imgres?q=big+sword...4Ag&zoom=1 He also has another special move called 'Infinite Nova'. In this move, Ifraid Phoenic soars high up and turns into big red ball of light that then explodes and lots of lazers come hurling down at the enemy bey at high velocity like little meteors.

I hope he gets in! And, Ifraid Phoenic's beast should look like a Red Samurai-Warrior guy with phoenix like elements like flaming wings and fire swords. His regular sword is a Katana though, he uses the bigger sword, for the special move. You can pick what team he is is in.
Chapter 15/Ireland's Last Clash (Click to View)
This is my favorite chapter so far...

That was awesome! But... Carlin's bey was destoryed?! Unhappy
Anyways, my cousin's name is Lucy...
I can't read this story the same way anymore. XDDDD
Name: Kazuya
Appearance: age 26 but looks 16 short japanese with bright orange hair plays a gold gibson lespaul always wares aloha tee and black cargo pants
Personality: always keeps his cool "no can speek good english yet" a little crazy
Bey: METAL STONE FACE Dregooon Dragooon BD145 MB
Type: balence
Special move: no real name ideas (oponent instantly stops and falls apart) lol
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:20 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: Name: Charly(male)
Appearance: Charly Shene
Bey: METAL STONE FACE Dregooon Dragooon BD145 MB
Type: balence
Special move: winning (oponent instantly stops and falls apart) lol

... Do I sense a troll here?

h no i want him to see the epic bey combo but im a huge fan of this kind of thing, but searously use the bey not the toolbag lol
Guitar Blader
Hehe, change it to something better.
what the combo? its the new heaviest! or my name?
im as fan who likes your work so far (slow reader) but have bad habit of trolling when i get real board. im so sorry Unhappy Tongue_out ill deleat it
Just change the name Smileb
And give me a description,
Use the format shown in the OP and I will gladly use your character Smile