Bethnal green Buying and selling thread

Put all things regarding sales at the Bethnal green meetup/tournament on the 10th April.

Here's my stuff:

Selling

Plastics £3 each

Dragoon v
Dranzer v SOLD
Wolborg x3
Master draciel
Dragoon F
Kid Dragoon
polta x2
Makendo
Hasbro metal driger NO HMC

Deal
Buy 5 and get them for £10

Spare parts 50p each
Dark green driger s attack ring SOLD
Dranzer s bottom SOLD
Trygle attack ring
Galman attack ring SOLD

Deal Buy all of them for £1

Rares

Make an offer. HAS TO BE £10 OR OVER!
Black RB9 Gaia dragoon(Base slightly damaged and no bit chip sticker but apart from those it's in perfect condition) If you want pictures PM me and i'll send you one

Dark gaia dragoon Stickers slightly scuffed up apart from that perfect condition

Zeus

HMS

Gaia dragoon ms £4
Draciel ms £4
DEMS £10

Deal
Buy gaia dragoon ms and draciel ms for £6

MFB

Wolf D125B £10 SOLD
Pegasus 105F £10 SOLD
Dark wolf DF145FS £13 SOLD
Beypointer £6 SOLD
Green Beylauncher £6

Things I am looking to buy/trade for

Jiraiya ms
Samurai changer ms
Shining god ms
Torch pegasus
Lightning L drago100HF
Capricorne100HF
Appollon Hasbro or Takara
Rock leone
Flame saggitario

If people have anything I have listed that I want to buy or want to buy anything from me PM me please.
Yeah i will have the Dark green Driger s attack ring, Dranzer s bottom, Trygle attack ring, Galman attack ring and the beypointer please.
Someone has already made an offer on the driger s attack ring and dranzer s attack ring. You can have the other though.
Ok well i only really need the galman attack ring so i will have that and the beypointer.
Okay then
is anyone selling any kind of stadium at the tournament
I'll buy Dranzer V if I come as I'm not sure yet if I'll have the transport as I live in Swanage a town near to Bourmouth and it takes 3 hours to get to London from there. Put me as Maybe ok?
okay that's fine.
iz it under the organized play section, i didnt kno bout dis tourney...
I may possibly buy:

Dragoon V
Draciel HMS

But if it is ok can i please buy Dark Wolf DF145FS since i am after a new metal fight beyblade for my collection. Also i was wondering does Dark Wolf come new in the box? If not i would still like to buy this beyblade
That's fine. None of those are new. All basically mint. The dragoon and draciel don't have their bit chip stickers anymore and the dark wolf doesn't have a face sticker but apart from that they're all in good condition. The total price is £20 all right. Also you should really have PM'd me about this but i'm guessing you have no idea what that is.
Um, nowhere does it say in your original post that offers should be PMed; it just says "Make an offer". There's no need more condescending remarks.

I've tried to ignore it for the most part, but really you've been a huge jerk recently, particularly around the Bey Marketplace. I'd suggest toning down the attitude.
I've changed it now so it does say to PM about any inquiries. I'm gonna try and stop being a jerk now. It just really annoys me when people say they are looking for a certain blade when they haven't really even looked round the site at all to see if anyone is selling it. I'll try and respond in a nice and friendly manner from now on.
i have 2 normal saggatarios so if any one wants to swap them then just say
Updated what i'm selling. Now selling DEMS and Zeus