8.11%
Saturn
0%
N64
40.54%
gameboy
27.03%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
I voted Megadrive/Genesis as it's the only old school console I remember playing properly and it was great (Sonic and Burning Force FTW).......the Game Boy way awesome but kinda bulky and colourless. Unhappy
(Dec. 15, 2008  9:54 PM)yruahippo Wrote: I voted Megadrive/Genesis as it's the only old school console I remember playing properly and it was great (Sonic and Burning Force FTW).......the Game Boy way awesome but kinda bulky and colourless. Unhappy

sonic was awesome on megadrive, the old 2D ones cannot be beaten
(Dec. 15, 2008  10:01 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  9:54 PM)yruahippo Wrote: I voted Megadrive/Genesis as it's the only old school console I remember playing properly and it was great (Sonic and Burning Force FTW).......the Game Boy way awesome but kinda bulky and colourless. Unhappy

sonic was awesome on megadrive, the old 2D ones cannot be beaten

Yeah, even the bonus levels were fun. And I loved playing with Tails and making him fly around. XD
Going with the N64! Isn't the gameboy a handheld?
(Dec. 15, 2008  10:13 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Going with the N64! Isn't the gameboy a handheld?

That's what I thought.....but then I guess you'd classify it as a 'hand held games console'. Uncertain
It's very hard to compare all the consoles, because they're all from different generations.

NES, SNES, and N64 win for me in each of their ages.
Amongst them, SNES is the most entertaining.
(Dec. 15, 2008  10:24 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  10:13 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Going with the N64! Isn't the gameboy a handheld?

That's what I thought.....but then I guess you'd classify it as a 'hand held games console'. Uncertain

Lol, I guess. But I always see them as different Catagories.
(Dec. 15, 2008  10:30 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  10:24 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Lol, I guess. But I always see them as different Catagories.

Same. But I guess there aren't many catergories you can put the Game Boy in......there weren't really any other handhelds at the time. Uncertain
I liked the N64 the most to be honest. But the SNES was amazing.
Gameboy cus most snes games you could get similair versions on the gameboy.
Plus go to asia and buy those gamepacks with like 50+ gameboy games for like 2 dollars.
That was awesome.
(Dec. 16, 2008  2:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I liked the N64 the most to be honest. But the SNES was amazing.

i used to love my N64, i still have it but the sound dosn't work anymore ;_;
I love the N64 the most, honestly. It has many classic games(like Ocarina of Time), I grew up playing it, and I like the controllers =P.
no one should vote for sega saturn lol i vote gameboy XD
N64 ftw
I still have my old Gameboy and NES though, but N64 had all the best games for it like Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
ocarina of time is my all-time fav game. i love the music for "the lost woods", it makes me remeber when i was young. Grin
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:47 PM)neek_alert Wrote: ocarina of time is my all-time fav game. i love the music for "the lost woods", it makes me remeber when i was young. Grin

I've played Ocarina of Time and it use to be my favorite Zelda game, but now I like Twilight Princess ^^
Why is Dreamcast not up there?

Gameboy out of that last >_>
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:08 AM)Evan Wrote: Why is Dreamcast not up there?

because it's only last gen
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:08 AM)Evan Wrote: Why is Dreamcast not up there?

because it's only last gen

It's still almost 9 years old, that's pretty old school.
Damn, im stuck between the Megadrive and the Nintendo 64, but im still hooked on Goldeneye, so yep Nintendo 64.

The best damn multiplayer console that didn't go Online, used to waste hours and hours with mates playing Mario Tennis, Goldeneye, Mario Party and WCW vs nWo Revenge. Not to mention how awesome Super Mario 64 and Banjo Tooie were.

As for the Megadrive, i loved the Sonic and Shinobi games, but there wasn't really many other games that I liked/ or games that I liked that wasnt exclusive.
You can't really compare these when they're different gen but I thought GBC was pretty amazing.
I just remembered Tetris for the GB. That was amazing. 8D